He Wants to Buy Me?!

My Million Dollar Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 “I came from the bank.” Dara said at the same time she entered their house. Urgency is evident in her voice. She looked at Thunder and stared at him intently with her hand on her hips.

                “You talk to Mr. Kim?” he asked his noona, wondering why she’s angry. He’s referring to the bank manager who happens to be their appa’s friend. Thunder knew that she is really planning to talk to him regarding the state of their debt. The only property their parents left before they die is now forclosure.

                “No. But we don’t owe them anything. You know something about this?” Dara asked her brother while tapping her feet on the ground. When she arrived at the bank, the loan officer suddenly becomes very accommodating. Far from his attitude before towards her. He used to hide from her because of his constant debating about their loan.

                “What do you mean?” He asked while looking at her. Thunder seated on the sofa and started to remove his shoes.

                “Don’t leave that there!” she reminded him with her forehead creased. If she will not say that, his shoes and socks will spend the night there.

                “How did that happen?” he asked as he place his shoes above the laptop bag on his lap. “That’s good.”

                “No! I want to know who paid that. I asked them but they don’t want to tell me. Was that even possible? They will just say it’s from anonymous .That’s why I’m asking you now if you know something. Because I will be back there tomorrow. They can’t hide it from me. I will bring a lawyer.”Dara said to him without breathing. She just can’t ignore the fact that someone paid their debt.

                Thunder then creased his forehead upon realization of what might happen struck him. “As in we don’t have debt anymore? Fully paid?”

                She nodded continuously at him. “What do you know?” it’s obvious that her brother knew something.

                “Maybe it’s Sir Jiyong.” He calmly said to her. So calm that he looks like he’s just saying the weather’s condition.

                Her eyes widen after she heard what Thunder said. To say that she was shock is an understatement. “Jiyong?”

                He looked at her intently passing the confusion of what he know brought him. “He has a crush on you. I can’t understand why.” Thunder said as he shook his head.

                She was speechless.

                And happy.

                “But why did he pay our debt? How did he know? Did you tell him?” she asked him one after the other. She really can’t believe that Jiyong will do that….. for her.

                “I did not!” Thunder loudly said, emphasizing that what he said was true. “Maybe he did his research.”

                “And why would he do that?” she suspiciously asked.

                “He wanted to marry you.”

                It was the second time she heard that news but it still leaves her dumbfounded. It felt surreal.

                “He was not joking when he said that, Noona. Sir Jiyong is serious. He likes you and he wants you to be his wife. ”

               Well, it’s not impossible. I’m not bad-looking. Kekeke

               “But…” she said as she can’t still believe that what she heard was real.

               “He wants me to help him for two hundred thousand dollars. I didn’t accept the money so maybe he paid our debt.” Thunder explained then shrugged his shoulders after.

               Two hundred thousand dollars to be her husband? He’s willing to release that huge amount of money for me? That Jiyong must be up to something! Something fishy.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter