Lost Way

Lost Power

 

 

 

Sooyoung called the number she received. Sunny had tipped her off and now she was calling this doctor.
Supposedly Taeyeon had been seeing her. She waited while it rang and after a while someone picked up.

-"Hello" A voice said.

-"Yes" Sooyoung answered nervously as she thought of what to say.

-"Am I speaking to Seo-Joo Hyun?" Sooyoung asked.

-"Yes, to am I speaking?" Seohyun asked.

-"This is Choi Sooyoung, from C.Ent Group, I would like some information on one of your patients" Sooyoung said straightforwardly.

-"I'm sorry but I can't reveal any information about my patients" Seohyun said as she looked up, she knew who she was..Sooyoung was the president of Taeyeon's company.

-"Look miss Sooyoung, I know who you are, I know what you want, but I can't tell you anything" Seohyun said as she started randomly scribbling on a notepad in front of her.

-"I understand that you have a duty and all...but, this is really important" Sooyoung said.

Seohyun didn't answer.

-"I'm asking as a friend...not as a president here..." Sooyoung said sadly.

-"I'll call you" Seohyun said as she hung up.

-"Aish!" Sooyoung said as she hung up and got of her desk. She walked to the window and looked outside. What is so wrong with Kim Taeyeon...she loves singing, what is so bad that she'd give up the thing she loves the most.

Sooyoung sighed as she looked outside.
She had been trying to call Jessica but to no avail...her shock with the reality of who Kim Taeyeon really was knocked her off her feet.
The truth is that Taeyeon wasn't always like this, before, she was really the person from all her variety shows and music videos, she was all that. She was the sweet and happy girl that could always keep this sense of real to her, she was also a very abstract person at times, keeping to her self and not really sharing.
But, she was never like this...this Taeyeon, THIS person is not the real Taeyeon.
THIS...

But Jessica doesn't know that, her whole ideals were crushed in under half an hour. Sooyoung tried her best to warn her but in the end, she forgot the most important thing. Jessica...was still just a fan, she wasn't ready to deal with all that was thrown at her she wasn't ready for this. Sooyoung felt sorry for what she put Jessica through, she was calling her to say that she didn't need to do it anymore, she would compensate her for her trouble and have her work elsewhere.
What had she done...

Jessica had fallen asleep on the couch at the sound of her beloved Taeyeon singing...
She opened her eyes and paused the DVD with the remote. Taeyeon, once again looked beautiful in the picture...
Jessica looked and looked at that image on her TV but the truth was...all the grace and beauty this once had for her was now lost. She knew that the person on this image was not the same person she had met earlier. Jessica looked at her TV again then she looked at the bookshelf beside it. It's shelfs were full, books she liked to read made one shelf, the rest was things she had collected being fan of Taeyeon. She dropped the remote and got up, she walked to the bookshelf and grabbed a wooden box, she opened it, inside was an album, old by it's looks and with a few dents here and there but the cover...was signed.
Taeyeon had signed this album personally for Jessica a few years ago, her butterfly like signature was still pretty evident on the cover.
Jessica let out tears as she looked at it...
Why must it be like this?


Taeyeon was laying down on a mattress in a bedroom, it was her room, the bed had no sheets because...well there were no sheets. She looked up to the ceiling.

She remembered what Seohyun said. So this is how it feels, the sense of powerlessness. This what it feels like to know that it will all be over and you can't do a damm thing about it. Taeyeon grabbed . Why...
Why must it be like this? If there is a god, why must he do this? To take away the only thing she loves doing in this world. Isn't it just too much punishment?
Does she deserve this? Did she do anything for it to turn out like this? Karma perhaps?
She wonders...
Suddenly Jessica crossed her mind, her face as vivid as the stars on a cloudless night on her mind. 
Deep down, Taeyeon feels she has seen her before...somewhere, but she doesn't remember. Maybe it's just her mind playing tricks on itself, it does that a lot lately.

Taeyeon opened her bedside stand drawer and pulled out an old blue envelope.
There was a postcard inside, there was a drawn chinchilla on the front she opened it.

"Hello, Kim Taeyeon, although I don't know if this will ever reach you, I wanted you to know that you are the light in my darkness, the hand that guides me through the tough moments, like you are now I hope you stay like that, forever...never change."

Jung Sooyeon


Taeyeon had received this about 2 years ago, on the anniversary of her debut.
She wonders how Sooyeon would feel if she knew what she had...if she knew that the light is fading and the hand is slipping...
It will all be over.
And there is nothing she can do.

Jessica looked outside, she wonders how Taeyeon is still. A few years ago...she sent a letter to Taeyeon.
She wonders if she ever got it.
Soon Jessica hopes she can do something.
There is always something she can do.