No Way Out

Lost Power

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked as Jessica had disappeared. She looked at Sunny who looked back at her from behind the counter.
Taeyeon nodded...but didn't move, she didn't ran after her. Why would she, that girl, she was nothing, no one, just another fan.
Sooyoung was to blame, this was all Sooyoung's fault because she had imposed Jessica in her life. Taeyeon already had told Sooyoung that she wasn't coming back to the music scene, not after what happened, not after she found out about this...
She put a hand on again.

-"Are you sick?" A voice asked.

Taeyeon looked beside her, it was a small boy.

-"No" She answered monotonically again.

The boy looked at Taeyeon who had ignored him and left.

-"I hope you get better" He said as he went away.

 

-"You heard him" A female voice said as someone sat in front of Taeyeon.

-"Really?" Taeyeon let out.

-"Really" The girl answered.

-"Why did you call me?" She asked as she looked at Taeyeon.

-"I need...someone" She let out.

-"No, you called me because you thought I would tell you that I was wrong that you don't have this that everything will pass" She said.

-"Seohyun..." Taeyeon muttered.

Seo Joo-Hyun was a doctor and what Taeyeon had closest to a friend right now.

 

-"I'm your doctor, not your friend" Seohyun said.

-"What I told you won't change because I want to Taeyeon, you have what you have" Seohyun said as she got up and left the coffee shop.

Sunny sat in front of Taeyeon.

-"What the hell was all that about?" Sunny asked Taeyeon.

-"Nothing" Taeyeon said as she got up and left.

Sunny watched as she left.
She grabbed her phone...

-"Search for Seohyun" Sunny muttered and then hang up.


Jessica was laying down on her couch, on TV was again...Taeyeon.
Singing beautifully on a ballad she sang about 2 years ago on christmas, it was perfect, she was perfect...
This whole beautiful image that Jessica had was destroyed in 20 minutes she spent with her. She had nothing to do with this, this was not her, it was just a mask she wore to please the audiences. Sooyoung had called Jessica's phone, she knew that, the phone was right by her side on the floor, she could see the caller ID.
What does Sooyoung want to hear after that...What does she want her to do? Taeyeon, she doesn't want to be helped, she doesn't need any help and any that will try to help her will just be dragged down by her unwillingness.
Jessica hugged her pillow harder and concentrated on not crying.
Why does it have to be like this? Why can't she be the same amazing person she is on variety and her songs?
Jessica was disappointed, she didn't want to be her manager, she refused to be the manager of some unknown person...
The person that Taeyeon was now, Jessica didn't know who that was.

Taeyeon was sitting on the filthy couch on her apartment...she looked around, this place looked...it looked like crap.
She looked at her bookshelf, it had some books she liked to read and other shelfs had the awards she had received through out her carreer.
All her awards...what good were they now? Now that all her power was leaving her...
She didn't want to imagine, it was hard to...
A life without singing...

Sooyoung was in her office she grabbed her phone as she looked at the computer screen.

Seo-Joo Hyun this was the doctor Taeyeon has been seeing? She looked at the number and dialed, It connected.

-"Hello" A young voice answered on the other side.

-"Yes" Sooyoung said.