A Trip

Lost Power

Taeyeon looked at the TV, some movie was on but to be honest she couldn't care less. 
What the hell? Jessica suddenly decides they're going on a trip and they go?
Who the hell does this girl think she actually is to tell her how to live her life? And the worst is that she actually complies with everything she says and that somehow pisses her off a little. Who is Jessica to come into her life and suddenly dictate how she should live it? And her answer from earlier...
She said she was gonna save her...what does that mean? There's nothing she can do, there's nothing anyone can do. If only Jessica knew...
Her voice will be gone and there is nothing in this world that can actually bring it back. The most precious thing she has, gone just like that like fairy dust in a gust of bad luck. And that's what makes her mad, that's what makes her sad...that's what made her quit...
The feeling of being powerless, the feeling that she can't do anything... It's almost like dying to her.
It's as if she's dying slowly. Sometimes when she sits alone she tries to imagine a life without her voice, without singing, without music and...it scares her it makes her feel a deep gurgling deep inside her stomach...a nervousness that she can't stop...that uncertainty of the future...
Suddenly Taeyeon snapped back to reality and left her thoughts, Jessica had gone out to buy some supplies and things they would supposedly need for the trip.
Taeyeon looked at the door. She was strange...she had changed her attitude and that, Taeyeon understood, she was trying to outmaneuver her, and to be honest...Taeyeon was losing, but, yesterday, something changed, something is different, she can feel it. The way Jessica was earlier, she is lost...Taeyeon knows that. And she should be happy, that she is feeling lost so that way she's finally gonna leave her alone but to be honest she doesn't really feel that comfortable. She has a bit of a bad feeling that...something bad will happen if Jessica leaves, she feels that...she isn't gonna be able to take it somehow and she doesn't really understand why because before she came she was alone and she was doing pretty fine. Taeyeon turned off the TV, the sound was annoying her. She looked up at the ceiling.
What would happen? In the future? Even if not in the future, just on this trip they were going on, what would happen for the next few days? Taeyeon was really thinking about it, maybe even a part of her was actually excited for the whole trip...no, not excited, she was more... a bit curious to see where this would all take her.
Taeyeon heard the key turning and Jessica stepping inside, she got up and walked to her room closing the door behind her.

"Where are you going?" 

"To sleep"

"Oh, no you are not, you are trying these clothes I bought for you" Jessica said.

Taeyeon glared at Jessica but it was hopeless she already had one of those ice cold looks of hers ready, Taeyeon actually shyed away and looked down before turning around and walking back to the sofa, she sat down not saying a word. She was pissed about the control that this girl somehow as over her, Jessica...felt like autority. And perhaps even Taeyeon feared her...and that was silly and idiotic but true...
Jessica put the bags on the couch beside where Taeyeon was sitting, Taeyeon in turn had turned the TV back on and was concentrating on the movie trying to pretend that Jessica wasn't actually there. Jessica let out a snort. 

"Just put these on and show me so I see if I have to change any sizes" She said straightforwardly.

Taeyeon looked at her like an outraged teenager, she grabbed the various paper bags and went inside the bedroom. Jessica looked up and sighed.
She still felt lost, even though she did say for them to go on this trip this was actually more for her than for Taeyeon. She needed to think for a while and since she had only been to Busan when she was a small kid, it was actually one of the few places she still remembered from this country, since she lived all her life on the US. Suddenly a a voice cut her train of thought. 

"What the hell?!" Taeyeon let out from inside the bedroom.

"I'm not putting these on" Taeyeon said.

"Oh, you are, it's been a nice weather we're going to Busan and you're putting on these...believe me, you are" Jessica said as she looked at Taeyeon seriously.

"I'm sorry Jessica, but I'm not" Taeyeon let out.

Jessica looked at her, one more time...
Taeyeon grabbed the clothes and went inside the bedroom.

"You don't need to see right?" She said as she closed the door.

Jessica looked at the TV, some Music show was on, there were new groups and new singers...
She looked at the bedroom door, she would never see Taeyeon like this again, she would never sing that beautifuly again...
Which was sad...truly sad.
Clothes were suddenly thrown at the couch.

"They fit" Taeyeon said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Good you're putting them on tomorrow" Jessica said.

"Wha-" Taeyeon was saying but was cut off.

"You are" Jessica said straightforwardly.

"Now go sleep, we're leaving early" Jessica said.

Taeyeon was so pissed but she got inside her bedroom and closed the door.
Jessica just looked up, a few tears felt like coming out of her eyes, she would destroy herself...for nothing.
No...for Taeyeon