Her

Lost Power

Taeyeon woke up, she opened her eyes. She rolled in her bed from side to side...
Suddenly a smell of food creep into her room. Taeyeon furrowed her brow and looked at the door, she woke up and put on her slippers. She opened the door and looked outside. Jessica was in the kitchen, she was with her back turned so she couldn't see her. Which was probably for the best.
She was cooking? She could cook? Taeyeon peered at her for a while more before closing the bedroom door again. She let out a sigh. Jessica was outside cooking in her house, in her house... She started thinking of last night, when she had covered her, she looked so good while she slept, so cute and somehow so innocent. She smiled to herself. Wait?! No, no, no. What was she doing to her? This girl had to leave, nothing else, why was she suddenly staying in the corners imagining things...
No! She would leave, and she would leave today. Taeyeon rushed out the door to face no one other than Jessica herself, she crashed into her and the both fell down, Taeyeon fell on top of Jessica her face was only inches away from hers. Taeyeon peered for a while and so did Jessica, who suddenly started moving and trying to get up.

-"I'm sorry about that" Jessica said as she put a hand on the back of her neck.

-"You should be" Taeyeon said straightforwardly and calmly but inside her heart was rushing at 1000 miles an hour.

-"Go take a shower" Jessica said, her expression changed and she was dead serious.

Taeyeon didn't answer and just walked as fast as she could to the bathroom.  She went in and closed the door behind her, she leaned back. She looked up and started thinking. What was Jessica doing here? Why was she here? Why was she so persistent? Why did she make her feel...this? Taeyeon shook her head several times trying to dispel her thoughts of Jessica. She looked at the sink, just beside it, were a change of clothes and a towel.
Taeyeon took off her clothes and steped into the shower. While she was showering suddenly the door opened, she launched herself against the wall and stuck there. She wasn't risking being seen by Jessica, even though the opaque glass covered her entirely and there was enough fog to hide a lost city...
Jessica didn't even step inside, she just opened the door slightly and without looking inside she asked something.

-"Do you like bacon?" She asked.

-"Yes, I like bacon, who the hell doesn't like bacon, now close the damm door!" Taeyeon said, surprised at the stupid question.

Jessica closed the door and went back to the kitchen.  Taeyeon unpeeled her self from the wall to which she had glued herself to.

-"Do you like bacon?" Taeyeon let out imitating Jessica's voice.

-"Idiot...what if she...what if she saw me ?" Taeyeon let out.

She crouched inside the bath and put her hands to her face, that would be so damm embarassing.

Jessica was setting the table, food, plates, glasses and such. She seemed okay but she wasn't. she was still thinking about Taeyeon and her affliction, what could she do to make it better, what was she supposed to do now? She was thinking about her next course of action. She didn't know what to do, she had told Sooyoung that she wasn't going to quit but to be honest she didn't know what to do either, she had gone to sleep with a thought of, everything will work out, some how. At least that's what she had believed in last night, but now she wasn't sure of that. She was simply staring at that bathroom door and wondering what was she gonna do...
When they finish eating, and after that, and after that.. and after that...
For the next times, what were they supposed to do, what was she supposed to do? She thought of that.
Maybe she should quit like Sooyoung wants her to. Maybe she should leave like Taeyeon tells her to.  Suddenly Taeyeon sat down across Jessica who was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice her.

Taeyeon noticed that she was worried about something.

-"I know I told you to quit but you can give me breakfast first" Taeyeon suddenly let out.

She was insulting herself inside, she wasn't supposed to comfort her, she wasn't supposed to not let her fall, she needed to fall, so no one could catch her and then she would leave. Easy...but somehow, Taeyeon couldn't do it, she felt bad about it, everytime she looked at her face, everytime she saw her worried expression, she...
Her heart just melted. She couldn't believe it. Who was this girl? She came into her life out of nowhere and now she was making her feel these...feelings.
What was her? Who was her? Why?

-"I'm sorry, I spaced out" Jessica let out as she started serving Taeyeon.

-"You don't know what you're gonna do...do you?" Taeyeon said.

-"I know exactly what I'm gonna do" Jessica said as she peacefully put the food and the coffee in front of Taeyeon.

-"And...what are you gonna do?" Taeyeon asked as she sipped her coffee.

-"Save you" Jessica let out.

Taeyeon almost choked on her coffee. She wasn't expecting that.
Jessica looked at her and smiled.

-"Oh, and we are going to Busan" Jessica said.

-"What?" Taeyeon aid.

-"Why are we..." Jessica was saying but was cut off.

-"Don't know, Don't care, we're going" Jessica said.

Taeyeon just looked at Jessica dumbfounded.