You Changed Me

Lost Power

Jessica woke up and streched. She had fallen asleep on the couch again, she let out a yawn.
She glanced over at Taeyeon's bedroom. The door was closed. Jessica looked at the watch on her wrist.
6AM. It was about time she started preparing. She got up and went to the kitchen she started making breakfast and preparing some packed lunch.
She was planning for them to stop mid trip and have lunch. She looked sweetly at the table she had set with breakfast.
She went to the bedroom door and opened it. Taeyeon wasn't inside?! She quickly ran over to the window and pulled apart the curtains.
She really wasn't there!
Jessica started worrying, she got out of the bedroom and just as she was about to call Sooyoung...
The bathroom door opened and out came Taeyeon, she was drying her hair.
Dressed in a beige summer dress and with an after shower hair, she looked like...another person.
Jessica let her arm fall with the phone in her hand...She just stared silently at Taeyeon and she did the same and for a minute or two neither of them said anything because no words were needed, so that's what it felt like to not have Taeyeon around? That's something that Jessica doesn't want to feel again...somehow.
Taeyeon looked at her eyes, she could see she was worried, she glanced over at the bedroom door and the opened curtains.
She was probably scared when she wasn't around. So this is how it felt to have someone worry about you...
It felt good...
Suddenly someone broke the silence.

"I made breakfast...you can finish packing and eat while I shower" Jessica let out.

Taeyeon looked at her and nodded. Jessica walked past her but was suddenly stopped when Taeyeon grabbed her arm.
She felt something creep over her like electricity...
Taeyeon's face was inches from hers.
Taeyeon grabbed the phone.

"You're not gonna shower with this are you?" She asked calmly.

"No...I'm not" Jessica let out as she blinked a couple of times out of nervousness.

Taeyeon let go of her arm as she grabbed the phone and Jessica got inside the bathroom.
She closed the door behind her and grabbed her chest.
What was that...

Taeyeon put a hand over her chest, what happened...
She pressed the lock button on Jessica's phone, what she read...she was in disbelief.
There was a picture of herself and a little caption was over the picture.

Sooyeon's Idol.

The same name as the person who had sent that letter...
No, that's not possible, it's probably a coincidence, it's just a common name...Taeyeon thought as she put the phone down.
She went inside the bedroom and was finishing packing...the thought still at the back of her mind.

Jessica took off her clothes and stepped under the hot steaming water. 
All her mind was thinking about was Taeyeon, what could she do, what should she do.
She said she was gonna save Taeyeon but she had no idea how.
She felt a bit lost...
She tried to clear her mind.
For now she would only worry about their trip to busan and afterwards she would figure it out.
She needed to tell her something, she needed to tell her that she shouldn't quit, that she would be there for her until the end.
That no matter what she would still love her, voice or no voice...
Love her? Love her how? Something changed after Jessica met Taeyeon she could feel it, the feelings that she had for her were no longer the same but what she was feeling right now could never be...
That was not her purpose here, she was here to save Taeyeon and that's it and if what she felt for Taeyeon was this strong...if something went wrong...
Jessica is afraid, she can't get close, she knows, if she gets close...she'll destroy herself.

Taeyeon finished packing and stepped out of the bedroom she looked at the table set...
She looked at the apartment. Everything was so clean...she looked down on herself.
Even her clothes had changed...Jessica.
Ever since she came into her life she had changed so much.
Taeyeon looked over at the TV, she was there again...
How can she like her so much, everyday, she listens to her she watches her.
Doesn't she get tired? Is she not disappointed at what Taeyeon as become?
These thoughts crossed her mind...
She was letting everyone down and yet, how could they love her so much?

Taeyeon sat down on the small desk at the corner of the living room, opened the second drawer, a black notebook, she took it out and opened it. She grabbed one of the pens and so naturally, she wrote...
She was writting? She didn't know why but it felt so natural.
Suddenly someone came up from behind her. She closed it nervously and looked at Jessica.

"What were you doing?" Jessica asked.

"No-nothing" Taeyeon said as she stuttered.

"Aren't we gonna eat?" Taeyeon said as she put her arm over the closed notebook.

"Yes..." Jessica said as she walked away.

Taeyeon went to the bedroom and put the notebook inside her bag.
She stepped out and sat down across Jessica on the table.

"What is that?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at the plastic containers on the counter.

"Lunch" Jessica said.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica for a while...
She cooks, she cleans, she takes care of her
Just what manager are you Jessica Jung.