The Whole Truth

Lost Power

They arrived at the hotel and Taeyeon woke Jessica up. Taeyeon took the luggage out while Jessica parked the car. Jessica went to the reception and it was sooner than later before the girl was already opening the door to their room.

"Explain to me why are we staying in one room"

"What?"

"Yes, why are we staying in the same room" Taeyeon suddenly said. She had hoped she wouldn't do this, she wanted a little break from Jessica. From her bossy attitude.

"Because it was cheaper" Jessica said, an obvious lie.

"Cheaper? What? I have plenty of money to be able to pay for a room for each of us"

"You want the truth?" Jessica said as she opened the curtains.

"Yes!" Taeyeon answered.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight" Jessica suddenly answered.

Taeyeon walked up to her. She started walking away, Taeyeon grabbed her by the wrist.
And it was already too late when she realized what she had done. She grabbed the wrist that was hurt earlier.
Taeyeon looked at her, she wanted to say I'm sorry but she didn't.

"I'm not your kid, I'm not even a child, I don't know what you want from me Jessica, I don't know why we're here..." Taeyeon said.

She let go of her wrist. She walked to the door and just before she closed the room door behind her she muttered.

"I'm sorry"

She closed the door and left. Jessica was just left there...tears in her eyes, looking at the door. 
She wanted to go after her but her wrist was hurting and she suddenly thought about what Taeyeon said.
Why were they here? What did she want from Taeyeon?
She had never been truly honest with Taeyeon but tonight everything would change. Jessica decided to take a shower, she didn't went after Taeyeon and instead decided to wait until she came back. She knew she wasn't the kind of person to just up and leave or at least she hoped.

Taeyeon went to walk near the beach. She looked up to the sky.
Suddenly she remembered the guys from earlier.

"Dead beat artist eh?" She muttered.

She sat in the sand, her feet in the sand. She looked at the horizon.

What was she supposed to do?
She didn't know, she felt so lost. She suddenly remembered the fan letter.
To some she was everything and now that everything would be gone. She would never sing again. Slowly her voice would deteriorate until she would never utter a single word ever again. She started to tear up. Suddenly a pair of arms embraced her. She was surprised. A face was next to hers.
A sweet voice muttered the words...

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry, I was never honest with you..."

"I will tell you everything" 

Taeyeon recognized the voice as being Jessica's and she suddenly turned her head, Jessica's face inches away from hers.
She suddenly couldn't move as her heart had put her in a comatose state. 

"I know about your condition Taeyeon" Jessica said.

Her heart dropped and it felt like it crashed and shattered into a milion pieces like a crystal glass.

"Who told you?" Taeyeon asked, tears coming to her eyes.

"You were the only person I didn't want to..."

"Didn't want to what?"

"Hurt" Taeyeon said.

"You're not hurting me...you're hurting yourself" Jessica said with a sweet tone.

"I also wanted to tell you sincerely what I want of you" Jessica said.

"I want to hear you sing again" 

"I brought you here because I felt like a getaway from the city would do you some good"

Taeyeon looked down.

"I didn't want you to get mad at me...I was just..."

"Thinking about me" Taeyeon said.

"It's something I haven't done in a while" Taeyeon said.

"I've been so worried about this, you know?"

"I feel like...I feel like I'm betraying all my fans, betraying you..."

"But at the same time, it's not like I asked to be like this..."

"It just.. it just happened"

"Jessica" Taeyeon said, scooting to the side so Jessica was beside her. She looked at her.

"Wait" Jessica said.

"I still have one last thing to tell you" Jessica said.

"When I was younger I once sent a letter to you, with the name Sooyeon"

"I don't know if you ever got it..."

"Got it? It's my biggest treasure"

Jessica's eyes sparkled.

"It was you"

"I think you should come out with your condition to the public"

"I think you should sing one last time, don't worry, I'll be there, Sooyoung will be there, we'll support you"

"And then after one last time...you can leave" Jessica said her face a few inches away from Taeyeon's.

"You'll be there?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes" Jessica answered.

Taeyeon suddenly pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her lips.

"Always" Jessica said as she smiled and kissed Taeyeon.