I'm not a .

Except for Donghae..

 

Idol Shore ... How does that sound ? Sounds stupid to me. I'm not a pure hearted girl who thinks everything is great, I know LSM is doing this to benefit our futures but still going to Jeju for 2 months , not seeing my girls , and the worst part living with Donghae !!! I might just die. I dont even know who else is going to be there. I hope theres atelest one perso who doesnt think im a total . Chances are slim to none though. YoonA and me arrive at the airport . Shes sipping her low callorie coffee , and im drinking my sugar full slushie ! I might gain some weight but who really cares, im going to be a nobody in Jeju anyways.

I turn around to see YoonA and Donghae flirting with each other. How annoying. I dont see whats there to like about him , like yea hes handsome, no.. REALLY handsome. What am i saying , that rude guy . I grab my bags and walk to the check in . On my way there I spot a familiar face.

" JAY ?! "

" sicaaa !!"

He grabs me by the waist and spins me. I can't believe hes here last time I heard he was sent back to America. We were really close friends before he left, and I was so sad to hear what hapened. I was good friends with him and Taecyeon , so it was hard to believe such things went down. I turned to see Taecyeon and gave him a hug aswell.

" *cough* whatatt *cough*"

i turned to see Donghae had just passed me saying such a mean thing. I didnt think he would go that far. My eyes started to get a little wet, I pulled my sunglasses down. Taecyeon and Jay were ready to pounce at him but i tried to ease them.

" Just forget it guys , Its no big deal."

Taec : " How could you say that Sica? That was so rude ! When you told me he was rude, I didnt think you meant he bullys you."

Jay: " Im going to punch his head in , in Jeju."

" Whatever, Its not that big of  a deal . Besides hes dating YoonA, I'll be nice because of that."

Jay: " Your sitting wit me on the plane , screw that idiot . He dares lay a finger on you.”

As we get on the plane YoonA is sitting with Donghae and I’m sitting beside Jay. As much as I hate being in the same house as Donghae for 2 months . I cant say I don’t deserve this torment from him. I admit back then , every guy I saw was just another victim to me . None were worth caring about , just for my own entertainment . But things  HAVE changed . I’m not the same girl i was 10 years ago. Then it came to me ! My goal ... My goal for the trip is to have Donghae think positively of me ! I’ll prove to him , I’m not the same girl I was back then .

As we arrived at Jeju . A bus came and got us .Cameras everywhere, always following every movement I make. This was my life for the next months to follow . I guess it could be worse.... As we got on the bus , I could hear YoonA giggling at whatever Donghae said.  Sometimes I find it really anooying actually . We were dropped off at some field in the middle of nowhere. I was pouting as we walked through the huge fields. Then I saw it ! My jaw almost dropped. It was a beautiful glass mansion in the middle of nowhere ! 

Host: “ This is where you’ll be staying. Altough there happens to be rules and exceptions. First of all everyone will share a room , Oppostite . I’ve already taken it upon myself to make the arrangements . So no need to worry. Earlier we said Siwon Of super junior would be flying in later, sadly his schedules have been double booked, soo later we will have  Eunkhyuk flown in !”

Oh please god no.

And Of course my worrys were right ,I’m paired with Donghae. Thats just damn great.

 

As I dragged my luggage upstairs as I watched all the other guys carry their roommates luggages upstairs. When I finally got up the stairs I didn’t even see Donghae. He was in the washroom taking a shower. I was so tired when I got there , I dropped down on the first bed I saw. I fell asleep and was woken to the unpleasant sound of someone yelling.

“yah Jessica Jung get out of my bed!”

I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Donghae standing before me. I was so shocked, I quickly turned my face around quickly . Trying not to stare at his 6 pack. He suddenly gets on the bed and kneels on top of me. Cupping my face in his hands as to make me look at him.

“ You , Jessica Jung are a total . You know that , I know that . So no need to pretend to be shocked by seeing shirtless.”

He leans in closer, and closer. His nose almost touching mine...Then he quickly jerks his head back , with a sly smile.

“ I might have to deal with you for now , but It will never change how I feel about you. Now get off my bed.”

He throws a shirt on and leaves the room. I crouch down and begin to cry. I’ve never felt this pathetic . I’ll show you Donghae... Im not a , I’m a girl like none other.