Idol Shore?!

Except for Donghae..

I'm Jessica Jung. One of nine beautiful girls in south Korea's leading girl group , Girls Generation . I love eveything about being an idol , from having 8 gorgeous sisters, to being adored by my fans. Its always been great , except for the fact that most idols think im a . Or more likely a . Back in my training days, I took lost of pictures with males . I dated a few of them , and I guess that could be called flirty but i cant see how im a . I'm not flirtatious anymore, and i know that for a fact. Maybe its because i've grown up , but most likely I just dont have the time to care. Still no one lets go of it. I'll always be the SM to them , but atleast they show me respect. Back then , i was percieved as a so most thought i was just some girl who would get kicked out of the company sooner or later. But here I am , In SNSD , now that I've been in enough magasines, won enough awards, and have made a big enough statement about myself , they show me respect. They'll say things behind my back but who really cares. Then again , I do. 

"wanna snap out of your trance Sica? "

"sorry Yoong."

"We have a big meeting with SM today, and its just the two of us so lets get it together.... Sica? whats wrong."

"Im just thinking about , my reputation . I mean your the face of the group I feel like im just the of the group..."

" Dont say that! You know your not a , you've grown up now.. You've moved on."

As we step into the building, it goes quiet. I hear the whispers, the female workers all hate me the most . I try to avoid what they say , and so does YoonA , i can tell she wants to slap a couple of them. The elevator stops and walks in Siwon and Donghae. Oh god no...

Siwon: " hi girls, how are you?"

"goood" we said

Donghae: " Hi Yoong ! " he turns and gives me a cold look not even bowing , or saying hi. Siwon slaps him on the side of the arm , as to show me more respect.

" Stop it Hyung! She doesnt deserve respect."

That struck me like a knife. I pretend like these things dont bother me , but it does. I cried every night back in my trainy days. I knew Donghae hated me the most , he was the one who saw me everyday for seven years , playing one guy off another. I understood why he hated me, I just hoped he would get over it. I felt like crying right there , but I knew better then to allow a guy to get to me. The elevator comes to a stop I hurriedly get out . I quickly walk to the bathroom, to get myself together. Yoona follows me in.

" Sica, are you okay? look im so--"

" I understand Yoong."

YoonA and Donghae were more or less dating. She got mad at Donghae whenever he would say such things about me but I understand its hard for her to pick sides. As I get myself together, taking deep breaths I walk out and head for the meeting room.

As we walk in I see Donghae and Siwon sitting there. Oh no . Please no.

LSM : " I'm going to get to the point . The four of you are going to Jeju."

" ermm why ?!"

Donghae: " If I have to stay with a certain someone its a no."

Siwon: " shut up Donghae , dont be rude."

LSM: " thankyou. Jessica, you know that show Jersey Shore? An american show."

" I've heard of it , yes. Its crazy."

YoonA: " What is it Sica?"

" Its a bunch of people who live together , and everything they do is filmed. Fromt he fights, to the hooking up. Why does it even matter?"

LSM: " The top three companies JYP ,  YG , and SM are sending 2-4 idols to participate. I was given the oppurtunity to choose."

Siwon: " So we have to live together?! " 

" LSM ! You realise this makes viewers HATE certain people right ?"

LSM: " I only accepted these terms , because im allowed to edit whatever I want out. So be yourselves. Other the fact that if we dont want any fighting there needs to be romances... That brings me to why I chose you four out of all. YoonA , Siwon , your the faces that obvious enough. Jessica, you do have a reputation in this company, and to just about everyone out there. Heres your chance to prove them wrong, or right , its your fate. Donghae , I chose you because you seem to hiding something from me , I know about it , so I hope to see it on screen."

I can tell LSM is refering to Donghae's and YoonA's relationship. How am i suppose to stay in a house with Donghae?! He hates me ! I'll possibly ry everynight ! I cant do this.

" I dont want to do this."

LSM : " Thats just to darn bad . Sica, I treat all of you like my children , i know whats best for you. Trust me."

" How long is this show going on ? " 

LSM : " First season is 2 months of filming . SNSD will continue activities without you and YoonA for the time being. So say your goodbyes, plane leaves tommrow morning."

A/N sorry for short first chapter, it gets better promise! (: