A kiss goodbye

Except for Donghae..

donghae grabbed me and pulled me away from Jay. He took me to the alley at the back of the club.

"Whats wrong with you Sica !? When did you become so pathetic ? Here I thought you changed , here I thought you had some self respect ! You know how Jay is but you still stay with him ! Come back to reality ! "

" SHUT UP . dont lecture me you have no idea . I wanted to be loved, I wanted to be in a relationship , I wanted to be respected ! But thats not who I am ! I can't please you , I never will . So let me be . Jay loves me , he just doesn't know how to show it ! love isn't as simple as you and Yoona make it look . So stop judging me !"

"He doesn't love you ! This is not what LOVE should be like sica . Let him go . Im begging you ."

" who are you to beg me ? ... you barely consider me a friend and here you are begging me to let Jay go . Just leave with YoonA !  Lets get on with our lives , we should never had talked . I should've forever hated you , and you should've hated me forever aswell . Dont waste your time with me ."

"Your drunk ... Lets go home."

"I am drunk but this is all true. I'm a merely a , a and you never expected anymore of me so leave it and let me get back to Jay , or whoever I want to for that matter."

he leans in and kisses me . Passionatly . What do you think your doing Hae ? You don;t love me so why are you doing this .Still that didn't stop me . I returned the kiss . he suddenly breaks it off.

" Im sorry Sica , that was a mistake."

I was merely a mistake to you too ? Thanks Hae. I kneel down and start crying as he runs away . You Coward !

 

-------------

probabaly the shortest one i've written but I'll try to add to it later ! - Lisa