Behind your Hazel eyes

Except for Donghae..

 

 This aroma of food , eggs, bacon .  Someone must be cooking ! I opened my eyes to the bright sun and an empty room . Donghae mustve already woken. I don’t even bother changing as I make my way down the large stair case. I walk in the kitchen , to see everyone eating  and laughing.

Eunkhyuk : “ Hey Sica ! Finally awake?”

YoonA” Unnie! You look terrible , hehe , how much did you drink last night?”

“Enough to give me a headache! Any advil here ?”

Donghae: “ I need some Advil too .”

Jay: “ No sorry Sica we don’t got any. You and Donghae should bike out to the market and get some , Im sure we’ll all need it at some point”

I gave Jay a sly look . I knew what he was trying to do. Maybe hes just trying to be a good friend, but it seems like he really wants me to hurt Donghae , more then just for friendship. Whatever the reason was i am fine with it . Donghae I will break your heart into pieces.

“ yea sure ! lets go!”

Donghae: “ I don’t wanna go with her...” Yoona slaps him cross the shoulder. “ Fine , I’ll go.”

Taecyeon: “ Come to the beach when you get back ! We’ll be there.”

As we walked out to the garage. I couldn’t help but stare at Donghae every few seconds. He looked really good in such a simple outfit. I noticed we had the same sun glasses too , ray bands ! Oh Donghae, if you were nicer to me we could’ve been such a great couple.

Donghae: “ .... Jessica! “

“Oh yes “

“ Your walking kay ?”

“What! Why do I have to walk theres a bike! And its so far!”

“Well theres only one bike!”

“There’s a seat at the back of the bike though ...”

“but I don’t want your hands on me...”

“Aish Donghae. Fine how about I ride the bike and you can either get on or walk!”

And ... Of course Donghae decides to walk. How am I suppose to seduce someone who hates me to this point! As I was riding I was way ahead of Donghae , and he looked really tired. Maybe it was because I really wanted to seduce him or maybe just because i felt really bad for him ... I pulled over and go off the bike.

“ Why’d you stop ice princess?”

“...Take it.”

“and what are you going to ride? “

“I’ll walk . You look tired .”

He got on and rode off so fast I couldn’t even see him anymore. Stupid Fish! I thought he was going to ask me to get on . 20 minutes later I got really tired and I had left the map on the bike ! I now was lost , and my feet were starting to get blisters. I ducked inside a bus hut to rest. I took my shoes off , there was minor bleeding , they stung. I don’t know how long I can keep this up for. Yea I wanted to break his heart badly, but If it meant hurting myself so much I didn’t feel it was worth it. I took a deep sigh and looked around for someone anyone...

I saw no one... As i sat there waiting for 20 minutes , which felt like an hour , I fell asleep.  

“Jessica, Jessica... wake up!”

“ahh yeaa?” I woke up to see Donghaes face.

“you okay?”

“depends... what you mean by okay ! The map was on the bike & you left so soon I couldn’t even follow you! I felt bad that you had to walk so I gave you the bike ! But no you left me ! I could’ve been hurt ! Wait , I am! My feet there blistered !”

“Kay I get it I’m sorry... I was wrong okay? Here get on the bike . “

“I wish I could it stings to walk!”

He sighs and comes towards me. Picks me up bridal style and walks me over to the bike as he places me on the seat , he gets on and starts pedaling. I tried not to hold onto him but as he rode faster I lost balance. He grabbed my hands and wrap them around his waist . I felt so warm and loved in this moment. I can’t help but think this is like a scene from one of those novels I continuously read. I’ve given up on the idea of love a long time ago , but those novels just make me seem like I have a heart . ... Its weird because even I don’t even know who I am,  or what I really want .

As we get back to the house, I start having second thoughts about what my plan to break Donghae’s heart. He’s obviously loved by many and too break him would hurt not only him but all the ones who love him . When someone breaks your heart , it feels like a part of you has died .

I get off the bike and make my way to  the bedroom without saying a word . I needed time to think. As I was walking I bumped into Jay .

“ Look Jay oppa , I can’t do this anymore...”