& what if I loved you?

Except for Donghae..

 

“AY Jung Jessica ! Hurry up , I need to take a shower aswell !”

“ okai , I’m coming Donghae !”

“you know Jessica, i think I should start calling you Sica .... if your okay with it ?”

“Okay but I get to call you Hae .”

“sure.”

As he closed the door of the bathroom , I noticed that I couldn’t stop smiling. All we did was agree on names that everyone else calls us , but why am I so happy ? I tried to shrug it off and go on with my day . As I went downstairs for breakfast , I saw YoonA.

“Yoong!”

“Sica unnnie ! Your coming clubbing tonight right ?”

“sure !”

“Good , because I bought you the nicest outfit ! You can’t be single for long !”

Suddenly Hae came up behind YoonA and grabbed her waist pulling her into a hug and kiss on the cheek. YoonA started giggling , and Hae was smiling so widly so I quickly left. I’m so stupid to even think that me and Hae would ever have a chance . He loves YoonA to much.  I walked down to see a big cluster at the breakfast table . I caught Jay’s eyes and quickly walked the other way . I knew he was following behind but I just walked faster. He had scared me , and broken me .

“ Sica.sica!” He said while grabbing hold of my wrist.

“ WHAT!” I spazzed at him

“ Im sorry , yesterday .... I was drunk. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Well did you mean what you said?... Did you really want me back?”

“Sica... lets not talk about that. “

I just walked away . He ruined me and now he can’t even tell me the truth. I lost my best friend and I’m okay with that , its true, you can’t be friends with your ex . I walked to the garden I really had no interest in eating right now . As I sat down on the swing remembering the days Jay use to push me. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about everything. There was no point in re living the painful memories. I suddenly felt a push behind me ...

“aha scared you huh Sica?”

“Oh Hae...”

“your hungry right? You didn’t eat. Come on I’ll take you somewhere.”

I stood up and followed him . As we reached the garage , he pulled a blancket off from a large object. It revealed a motorcycle.

“where’d you get this?”

“After the last incident I asked for a screen writer to prepare it for me. Here get on .”

He passed me a helmet that said #22 on it. I was shocked ... He knew my number ...

As the air passed through my hair , and my hands lightly places against his leather jacket. I could feel his muscular body. I was right at his neck , he could probably feel my breath ... Jung Jessica , you’ve gone crazy. He’s your best friends almost boyfriend.

When we pull up at this little corner shop. It was pretty much deserted.

“So this is where you bring me ?”

“Yep ! Come on , you’ll like it !”

When I first waked into the shop the smells were amazing . How could I never have heard of this place? This was just like one of my dreams !

“I don’t remember YoonA telling me about going here with you before ! Its amazing!”

“That probably because I’ve never brought her here. She wouldn’t of liked it. To be honest , I always have to take her out to these expensive fancy restaurants , I guess its the expectations that have to be met when you date one of the most popular idols in Korea.”

“I’m sure Yoong would love it ! You should bring her here next time !”

“maybe . Sica... i need to tell you something.”

“okay what ?...”

“that night , you were crying... I saw what happened. If you Jay is abusing you , you can come to me... I hate guys who abuse their girlfriends !”

“buh—“

“Im going to go pay .”

But he’s not my boyfriend... Is that what you think Hae? ... I already think I love someone...