Revenge

Except for Donghae..

 

Jay : “ Sica! Get your but out here now ! We’re going to have a bonfire on the beach tonight.”

I get myself together , and pull on my shortshorts and a crop top . I walk down the stairs , and everyones already making drinks. I go over and stand beside Jay. I was avoiding YoonA ever since what Donghae did. I felt like i betrayed her, even though nothing happened.

“How would you make girls think your not a man Jay ?”

Jay: “ I am a man no one can change that , everyone knows that. Hypotheticly though , if you want people to think your not a ...make them fall head over heels in love with you, the real you.”

“howd you know , where I was going with this?”

Jay: “ Just because , I know everything.”

“Why would I want him to fall in love with me ?”

Jay: “ Because you can break his heart. Sica, he deserves it . Its either you break his heart or I’ll break his face.”

I didn’t want to admit it , but Donghae did really deserve to know what it feels to have a broken heart. I was going to do it .

“ Im in.”

Jay : “ Step One,  Show him your caring.”

“wait how ?”

Jay: “You’ll see .”

As we went outside to meet everyone at the Bonfire. I saw Donghae , and I started to panic .  When was I suppose to make my move ? What was I suppose to do If he actually fell in love with me ? What would Yoona do ... They’re not dating, so it should be fine right? Its just breaking his heart...

Eunhyuk:  “ Sica-shi !”

“OH  anghasayo! Hyukshi , whats new?”

Eunkhyuk : “ Nothing really . Here” He hands me a beer.

Donghae : “ Don’t bother Jessica doesn’t drink beers. Shes to stuck up for this stuff , get her a girls drink like a cosmo.”

In spite , i took the beer and chugged it down. Donghae seemed to be surprised . I was never a heavy drinker , but i couldn’t say I didn’t like the feel of going crazy .

YoonA : “ Of course Jessica can drink beers. She loves to let loose !”

Donghae: “ Oh really ? Lets see you drink some of this .” He handed me over a shot of vodka. Tonights going to be intresting.

“ you really think I cant handle that Donghae ? Try hader please.”

After a couple shots , everyone was damn tired so they headed back inside. There was only me and Donghae there , he was trying to prove that I couldn’t handle it , and I tried to prove I could.

Donghae: “ You win . What do you want?”

“I want you to give me a chance. I’m not the same girl I was 10 years ago . I’m different now , believe it or not.”

“ fine whatever. In return , I want to know something.”

“what?”

“How many of those guys did you sleep with ?”

“I really don’t want to answer that question. Ask another.”

“You’ll tell me after you prove that your not a total .”

“fine I’ll tell you then.”

As we stumbled going up the stairs , I heard a thump behind me. Donghae tripped . I guess this was what Jay meant , I was suppose to be caring. I ran over to him , and attempted to throw his arm over my shoulder. He pulled back instantly.

“ I don’t need your help !”

“You could’ve fallen and broken something. Just let me help you up the stairs !”

He hesitated but didn’t say anything.

Donghae POV

Why does she keep trying to help me. I really don’t like here, and she knows that.  YoonA is who I like , and I do see a future for us .I hate pathetic s. ... I don’t get it though, why do I spend my time thinking about Jessica Jung , if I hate her so much ... There really is something about her. Then there’s Jay Park I hate him too , he has always been a man to every girl out there.  Him and Jessica would be perfect together , but for some reason I don’t want them to be together.

I open my eyes to see Jessica wiping my face...I slap her hand away , and push her off my bed.

“Although we are sharing the room , doesn’t mean you can go anywhere near my bed ! Got it ?”

She was on the ground with tears forming in her eyes. That was a really hard fall. Why did I do that ? I was being  so dumb. Seeing her little body on the cold floor made me really feel bad. I went over to her and carried her up.

“ Jessica, don’t cry. Im sorry , I was being dumb.”

Jessica: “ So now you apologize? “

“ Whatever, what do you want?”

“I didn’t want anything Donghae , I was just trying to help . You were extremely drunk...”

“You know I liked you at one point...”

Jessica: “ WHAT?”

“yep . I thought you were so beautiful and cute. Then I saw how high above me you acted. You were snobby and you went through guys like clothes. Then I started to hate you... & with all these scandals I see you in it just reminds me you haven’t changed.”

Jessica: “ I have Donghae. You’ve never gave me a chance to show you though.”

Jessica POV:

I was staring into his brown eyes right now. I’ve never felt so excited before. Everything about him is mysterious . Its like playing bad cop , good cop  , always a good mystery.

 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey everyone ! This storys just been my past time lately , so i dont update very much )':

anyways ! If your a Jessica Jung LOVER , and have a 6theory account ... not saying you have to , but after you read this post , you'll probbaly @ whom ever...  Usually I leave the haters , hating ... but this one made me SO mad . You dont have to really $: 

http://www.6theory.com/forum/index.php/topic/57482-jessica-should-retire/