Motive

Except for Donghae..

The sun was shinning onto my eyes. It woke me up , usually I would feel outraged , but then I realised this wasn;t my room. This wasn't even YoonA's room where i was suppose to stay last night. What exactly happened ? I looked around no one was in site . I got up , but the realised my clothes weren't on what on earth happened. I carefully thre on some clothes and walked towards the opened balcony door. This was a beautiful room, it had an amazing view , the mist from the beachs waves were blowing across my face. It felt refreshing even though I was freaking out inside. I saw him out of the corner of my eyes. It wasn't very suprising , I guess this is what I wanted anyways. It would be what any girl would expect to wake up to the next morning...

" Im sorry Sica , did I wake you ? "

" no its alright . "

"welll...."

"jay. Tell me what happened last night , I dont remmember a thing."

"You came back into the club in tears. I drove you home , and im surpised you were the one who was hostile. Something I should know of Sica?"

"no dont worry about it. Lets just keep this between ourselves."

As I looked around for some more of my clothes , I couldn't find any. 

"jay have you seen my shirt ?"

"sorry , I think you must've left it in the truck. I can get it for you."

" no I'll just borrow one of your shirts for now."

I threw on one of jays oversized t -shirts and left the room. Trying as fast I can to get to my rooom without being seen by anyone. I walked in on donghae lying in bed with no shirt , i couldn't see past his blancket . But it was obvious he had a  rough night too. I heard the shower going , so I was just going to guess that was YoonA. e was shocked to see me , even wearing Jays shirt. I went to the closet and found myself a shirt . As the bathroom was occupied I was going to go change somewhere else when Donghae spoke up.

" I'll leave , you can change."

As he was leaving he stopped midway. " Jessica... yesterday ... I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry . I dont see a reason for this to get in the way of our friendship , I can tell you love someone else, and so do i."

" If we're being honest here ... It did mean something to me. Hae it meant a lot . But it didn;t seem to mean anything to you  , i was merely a mistake."

"You just slept with Jay ! "

"I'm a what more do you want me to say ? "

"... I love YoonA."

"then have some pride and tell her the truth , or I will."

" don't ! Dont ruin my relationship , all because you dont get what you want ! You dirty little ----- " He raises his hand as to slap me but then its stopped by YoonA's hand. 

"Dont you dare touch her . We are over by the way ." YoonA says with a stern look.She rushes out of the room crying . Donghae doesn;t bother to follow as there was no hope now.

" You wanted this right ? You wanted us to be over. Was this your motive all along ? "

" no . Hae it wasn't. It really wasn't . My motive...