Back to the Old days

Except for Donghae..

" Sica ! Sica get up ! Are you really that bored ? You seem to nap the whole day ! Well I'm not going let you ! C'mon you promised me we were going to the club tonight!

"Aish YoonA let me sleep ! "

"fine but can we talk first ? I need a favour."

"yess ?"

She wonders around the room and closes the door making sure no one can hear us.

" Tonight , when we come back from the club ... me and Donghae are going to get intimate ... So can you sleep in my bed instead? - Please sica ?"

Thought started to wonder across my mind . What did she mean by getting intimate ? Will these feelings I might have for Donghae always be one sided ? Why do I feel this way . My bestfriend is intimate with him , yet I have thoughts about him everynight , ever time I close my eyes ... It's time for me to it up and move on... maybe i should be who I was years ago . I was a but I never had to feel this way . Jelous of what I will never have.

" sure yoong . "

"thanks Sica ! By the way I was wondering ... If you and Jay ever plan on getting back together ? He's been talking to Taecyeon a lot about you recently. I don't think he's over you ."

Jay was a cheater, and he made me cry so much . But at the same time he's made me smile more then anyone , and he makes me laugh , we have fun  when we're together . There are no limits with us , and there aren't any rules , best of all he isn't taken.

" I don't love him anywhere near how I did before , but like i would've said 10 years ago , who needs love when you want to just have fun ?"

"So old sica is coming back ? Dont get me wrong she was so much fun , but wasnt it you who said she wanted more then just fun , you wanted to be succefull and know what its like to be in a relationship of love , and not just ?"

" I did ... I was wrong . Not everyone can be as easy to love as you ."

I got up to pick an outfit . I went with a short mini dress. As I walked down the stairs , to meet the others. Heads turned. It was true I looked like I had no self respect for myself but thats who I was and thats who I am. I could see the shocked expression on Donghae's face , I nugged it off , and walked towards Jay . He had YoonA and he was happy.

"Looking good Sica."

"You too Jay"

"Don't take this the wrong way but weren't you trying to create a more respected image of yourself lately , too prove to that twit Donghae?"

" Im over trying to prove myself , Jay dont you remmember the days when we went out drank and just had fun with eachother ? I miss those days . No worries , No cares."

I just didn't expect you to cheat on me ... 

"I do . And how much I wish I could go back to those days."

We got to the club , and I stuck close to Jay . I tried my best not to glance over at Hae, but I couldn't help it . all i could think about was what they were going to do tonight ... Everytime I happen to look at them i drank or more like chugged alchol . I was drunk by the end of the night. I danced with Jay all night long . It was fun , i laughed and it felt good . He man handled me and it was uncomftorable , but I didn't feel anything . I didn't love him , yet he was all over me like he does to every girl . I really was just another one of the girls . I tried pushing him off , but it was Jay when he gets drunk theres not stoppig him . 

"jay ! give me space."

"shut up Jessica!"

Did he just tell me to shut up ? I started to cry , maybe it was the alchol or how pathetic I really was.

"Don't tell her to shut up you little bastard."