Leaving

Except for Donghae..

Tomorow would be the last night of this place i said to myself while I cried in the bathroom. Everythings gone wrong . I've somehow ruined my friendship with my best friend at the same the same time ruining all respect donghae has had for me. In the end he still loved YoonA , not me. I was foolish enough to give everything up for him ,and now im left with nothing. Coming to this place has never helped me , I needed to get out of here. I packed my things up and rushed towards the door. Everyone was sitting at the couch , and in order to pass by , I needed to get past them. As I made a break for the door , Jay stopped me in front of it. 

" where are you going?"

" tommrows the last night anyways. I have some things to tend to. " I said trying to be calm. I pushed him passed me , and left . I didn't really think far because once I hit the end of the driveway , i realised no busses pass by at the hours , and no cars were available. I remembered the motorcycle that Donghae had and opened the Garage to get it. As I opened it I saw donghae standing at the vechiles. Giving me a smug look.

"What do you want Hae?"

" You don't have a license to drive these."

" If i have to I'll walk." I turn around and head to the dirt road. As I star walking I hear the motorcycle pulling up.

" get on. If you get to leave so do I."

I questioned his bi polar attitude. What is this Donghae? What do you really want from me ? Without thinking i strapped on my luggage and got on. With the wind blowing through our hair I couldn't think about anything . I let all my fears, tears, and peers away. There was no one in this world but me. regardless of how Donghae has treated me , I will always love him because he was the first man in this world to give me a chance when I needed it the most. He took care of me even when Jay didn't. Donghae was the one who could make me fall out of love with Jay. 

" Im sorry Jessica."

" for what?"

"everything. I'm sorry that I got so mad at you. I'm sorry I made you question your realtionship with Jay, and I'm sorry for ruining things with you and yoonA."

"You love her , im sorry i ruined that Hae. It was my fault."

The motorcycle suddenly stopped . Hae put the kick down and got off. We were at a beach . As I followed him down towards the ocean, I could see the sun setting. It was amazing how quickly I had see the sun rie , tot he sun set. How quickly a person can change, how quickly things can end. 

"thankyou Sica."

"for?"

"you made me myself again. .. When i dated YoonA ,the only thing I could think of every minute of the day was her. What would I get her ? How would I treat her? everytime yoonA saw me I had to be dressed perfectly , I could never let her see me in sweats.  Even with all that , I've never been able to tell her I loved her. But rather i needed her . When everyone tells you that you've got one of the most kindest, prettiest, fragile Idol as a girlfriend , every second of your life is spent making yourself perfect for her."

" Isn't that what love is?"

"no , sica it isn't. Aren't you in love with Jay ?"

"no.. not anymore atleast. I dont even know if i ever was now. I did everything you did. I made myself perfect for Jay but in the end he still cheated on me. When we were dating i thought it was love, but in the end it was just me who loved him . And even today he doesn't treat me like anyone special. So no it was never love ."

" Then why are you with him ?"

"I'm not Hae. I like someone else . I just don't think he likes me back." I said looking directly into his eyes hoping he would get the hint.

" I see... well whoever it is who would give you up is stupid. Lets get back on the road its going to get really dark soon."

We reached the airport . I realised that the second we get back to Seoul news reporters would take pictures with us together . At the same time i didn't want myself to develop more feelings for Donghae. He obviously didn't have any feelings for me.

" donghae."

"yees?"

" I'm going to take a later flight okay?"

"why?"

"It's nothing I just don't want any misunderstandings to take place. "

" Okay I'll see you at Seoul then?"

I didn't answer... I guess he didn't know.