Chapter 2: Our Trip To Seoul.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Our Trip To Seoul. 

 

 

Yunho woke up the morning at the sound of his phone's message tone, it was a message from his wife to be, Jinhee.

The message read:

 

From: Jinhee-ssi

'Morning oppa! You didn't forget about our date right? I'm really excited about it and I wanna enjoy our time together to the fullest. See ya. XOXO'

A smile took place on his face little by little as he read her sms. Her attitude and excitement made him more excited.

 

To: Jinhee-ssi

'Morning honey! How would I forget about it when I spent the whole night thinking about it? I'll make sure to let you enjoy every second we'll spend together.  XOXO'

Actually, he didn't mean most of what he wrote in his message. He didn't meet her for over sixteen years so he had absolutely no feelings toward her, and he was considering this date as any of his other meetings, that's why he slept comfortably without giving it the slightest thought. But he couldn't reply to her message coldly, who knows, she might be worthe the excitement. His phone went off again less than a minute after he sent his message.

 

From: Jinhee-ssi

'Then what about we make things more exciting? There is noting interesting here in Gwangju. What do you think about traveling to Seoul? We may spend the weekend there... you know ;) '

 

To: Jinheei-ssi

'Yeah great idea. When should I come get you?'

 

From: Jinhee-ssi

Euu.. what about 4pm?

 

To : Jinhee-ssi

Okay. See you Darling.

 

"We sure gonna enjoy our time! This girl seems really interesting." He told himself, a wide grin plastered on his face, not helping but feel over excited just by thinking about what would happen later that day. She was the one who suggested to spend the weekend together, and in an other city. She sure has great 'plans' for them.. you know.

At 3pm, he was already ready to go get her. eventhough there was still another hour left, he decided to drive his car there and wait for her. It's their first date and he's the guy here, so it's better to wait than to let her wait instead.

Once his phone ringed (yeah he even set the alarm to be exactly at time) he jumped out of the car and made his way toward her appartement and rang the bell. The huge smile he had on his face faded little by little as time passed by and no one opened the door. "Was she by any chance only making fun of me? Don't tell me she's managing to let me wait here alone like a fool." He thought when five minutes passed and still no one came out.

Annoyance took over him when he called her but she didn't answer her phone. He lowered his head and was about to give up and leave when the door opened.

Only one glance at the lady infront of him was more than enough to make all the negative feelings and thoughts he had earlier vanish.

She was wearing a chic navy blue knee length dress, creamy high Louboutin pumps and a cartier bracelet, her hair flowed behind her, cascading in gorgeous blonde curls, each one swooping perfectly over her shoulders. Her porcelain skin, big charming eyes and full perfect rosy lips catched his sight. "This natural beauty is absolutely worthe the waiting." He thought.

He kept looking at her way more than he was supposed to do, not saying anything until she lowered her sight nervously, making him realise that he should break the silence. He handed her the beautiful bouquet he bought on his way there. "Jinhee-ssi,  are you ready for our date tonight?" He asked her, watching her tense once she heard his voice made him smile in satisfaction.

She smiled shyly and nodded, making his heart beat faster. He has never saw a smile as catchy as hers. He has accepted to marry her only to leave her or get a divorce once he inherits his father's fortune since it was his only condition, but he has totally changed his mind only after looking at her once. She was really something.

He mentioned for her to follow him down stairs where his car was parked. He opened the passengers door for her and took her hand unconsciously to help her get in, before taking his seat and starting the car's engine. 

The drive remained silent, Yunho grinning the whole time, and glancing at her from the corner of his eye from time to time, amused by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter