Chapter 7: Here We Go.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Here We Go...

 

 

 

At the said time, Jihye and her brother were already at the hotel's restaurant, taking their seats and waiting for the Kims to come.

"It seems like we came earlier than the told time." Jihye said once she eyed her hand watch. There was still 5 minutes left for her boyfriend to come.

"Probably." He smiled at his sister, and then excused himself to answer the call he got. Jihye nodded as she returned the smile with a warmer one.

In the other side of the restaurant, Jinhee was standing at the main entrance, fuming in anger and cursing that Yun who dared letting her wait for him. "I shouldn't have accepted to come with him. It's not my problem if he feels like a third wheel or even fourth..." her rant was supposed to take longer for her to be satisfied, but yhe words immediately died in as a handsome tall man was coming in her direction, waving at her. "So that's what Jaejoong was talking about?" She thought. His perfect smile took her breath away and made her heart melt. She smiled at him wishing that he was the man she was waiting for, and that his name was Jung Yunho. Once in front of her, he didn't even bother to say "Hi" but immediately leant in for a quick kiss. At first she was taken aback but quickly gave in at the pleasure of feeling his soft lips on hers, that didn't last long since their lips parted away as soon as they met.

"Already..." she said shyly, lowering her head in nervousness, or maybe to prevent looking at his lips and jumping on him? She only knew the real reason behind doing so, but she was absolutely nervous since she started playing with her fingers and blushed.

"Already? What do you mean? Wasn't you the one who said that we have already made up that night?" He teased.

She looked at him in confusion, and made a mental note to make Jaejoong regret not telling her what exactly happened between the two of them, but she remembered that she was the one to blame; she has never asked nor cared even a little bit. "Euuh.. did I?... heheh... I've totally forgot." She said as she scratched her head nervously. 

The more Yunho looked at his fiancé, the more he thought that she was somehow different, and no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't realise what chaged exactly. "Are you alright Jinhee-ssi? You seem a bit different today, are you nervous to meet my sister and her boyfriend?" He decided to ask, feeling a bit guilty toward her since she wasn't feeling well because of him.

" Euuh that.. it's just that I caught cold. And to be honest, I'm a little bit nervous." She admitted. 

"Oh! Don't worry! Everything will be alright! I'm nervous too but it is a normal thing!" He reassured her so nodded shyly.

They held hands and headed toward their already reserved table, where both his sister and her boyfriend were sitting already.

" Hello! Sorry for being late." He said apologitically. They got up, and his sister's boyfriend turned around to face him. Yunho was socked once he saw him, he was the exact male version of Jinhee. For seconds, he thought that it was Jinhee herself disguised in a man's clothes.

In the other hand ...

"Hello- Yunho op-hyung?" Jaejoong almost fainted once he saw Yunho standing in front of him. 'What a ty coincidence!' He thought. Jaejoong took a deep breath to calm himself before wearing a forced the smile on his face.

"Do you know each others?" Asked Jihye,  no less confused than the two males.

" Yes... I mean no. He's my sister's fiancé, so I've heard a lot about him. But I don't think that he knows who I am... except if he remembers me since we have met many times when we were younger." Jaejoong explained to his girlfriend. He turned again to face Yunho and bowed at him. "Let me introduce myself properly! I'm Kim Jaejoong, Jihye's boyfriend and Jinhee little brother." He smiled genuinely now that he had completely calmed down. He can't ruin his relationship with his girlfriend because of their siblings. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter