Chapter 5: Back To Normal.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Back To Normal. 

 

 

 

Jaejoong woke up at the loud sound of the ringing bell. "Who the hell would come this early! Let them ring I wanna sleep some more." He groaned annoyingly but immediately changed his mind once he eyed the clock, it read 13:56. He jumped quickly out of his bed. "Why am I still asleep until this hour? I must be really tired." He hurried to wash his face and then headed toward the door.

Lazily, he looked through the peephole to see an impatient Yunho standing in the other side of the door. "Is this his new hobby; coming here on daily basis? It was supposed to be a one time, not everyday!" He whined. He went to his bedroom, put some BB cream, wore that bra and some of Jinhee's clothes that she usually leave there in case she needed them, and that wig he threw last night on the couch.


"What are you doing here? I don't remember setting another date with you!" Jaejoong faked being mad at 'his' fiancé, trying his best not to burst into laughter. Yunho's clothes were a mess, and he had some dry drool on the side of his mouth. he must have rushed there right after he woke up without even checking himself out.

"Euuh..." he scratched his head shamefully "I just.. euh... I'm sorry Jinhee-ssi!.. I don't remember what happened exactly but... It seems like I've messed things up... have I?" He said lowering his gaze.


Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and said ironically "You must have thought about it before putting yourself in this awful situation! do you have anything else to say? If not, you should return home before I slam the door shut in your face!"

Yunho lowered his head again. "So I assume that you have nothing to add!" The blondie was about to shut the door when the other man blocked it with his arm. "Jinhee-ssi! Wait ! Give me just one minute"

 

"Okay! Let's see what do you have to say!"

 

"Well.. You know I've been raised in the USA, so it's quite normal to kiss the one you like.. I mean.. the one you're going to get married to-" Jaejoong cut him.

"It's not decided yet if we're going get married or not! 30 seconds left!" 

"Euuu? Wait! No I mean... just listen to what I'm gonna say! About yesterday.. it was yesterday right? I-" 

"5 seconds"

"No wait! I was saying-"

"Too bad! You're out of time now! Take care...Babe!" Jaejoong said as he slammed the door shut on Yunho face. Letting him with a puzzled face.

He reopened the door, "Ah! I forgot!" Yunho raised his head and stared at him all hopes happily.

"I knew you would let me explain! Th-" he was interrupted again as his car keys were thrown at him.

"Here are your keys! Ciao!" Jaejoong shut the door again, while Yunho stayed standing there like a statute. "Poor Yunho! Torturing him became my new hobby.. since yesterday." Said Jaejoong,  sarcastically. 

He was starving so he ordered some takeaways that arrived after about 15min, he opened the door eagerly and to his surprise, Yunho was still standing there quietly. He took the food and payed for it, and then closed the door behind him, totally ignoring the other man.

He sat the table and when he was about to eat, a wave of guilt washed over him.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked as he opened the door. Yunho looked at him happily and shook his head without saying a word. "Come in!" He said as he mentioned for him to enter.

"Thank you Jinhee-ssi!" he said as he started eating, "it's so nice of you!"

"Yeah yeah I know! Let's just eat for now, and maybe we'll discuss what happened yesterday later!" He nodded.

As they finished, Jaejoong said: "so.. I'm all ears! You can continue what you started a while ago!"

"Jinhee-ssi, I'm really sorry, I didn't know that you will get mad at me! I felt like you were challenging me so I kissed you without even thinking about it, I did it to keep my pride... and as if I was able to resist your perfect lips" he whispered the last part, but Jaejoong heard it

"I've heard what you said!" He faked being upset.

"Anyways..." he held his lady's hands "I'm truly sorry! Do you accept my apology?" 

"Well, you have already apologized yesterday, otherwise I would have left you alone in Seoul!" He lied.

"Really? That means that I did nothing wrong? What a relief!" He said smiling.

 

"Do you really don't remember anything? How far do you remember?"

 

"All I remember is that I drove to Seoul, you suggested to go clubbing, and then you were acting awkwardly... you were... it must be my imagination!" He eyed The lady infront to see a confused look all over 'her' face...' he remembers' Jaejoong though.

"or was that what really happened?" He examined Jaejoong expression carefully, and then got up angrily "You did all this to me and I'm the one coming here to apologize? Oh really! You are really too much! How are you able to play all angry and innocent after all what you have done to me? Seriously!" He slammed the table and headed toward the doorway.

Jaejoong stood up unconsciously to find himself grabbing his wrist "you just remember this much? You don't remember what happened next?" This way he earned the other man's attention, who turned to look at him , confused.

"No I don't... what happened?"

"All I can tell you is that I made up for what I did, and we forgave each other! I let it to you to remember what happened exactly" he said with a warm smile on his face... he wasn't really lying but it wasn't what Yunho was thinking about neither.

The latter smiled back at him and hugged him. "I knew you aren't that kind of person! Have we enjoyed it? why can't I remember it why?" He took Jaejoong off of guard, he started thinking about what should he reply when his phone vibrated.

"One second please" he excused himself as he pulled away from the other's grasp, and checked his phone. It was Jihye, his girlfriend. "!" He cursed, he had totally forgot about their date that evening.

"Is something wrong?" Yunho asked in concern.

"I'm sorry but you should go now... something happened and I should go out. Let's meet later this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter