Chapter 10 part 2: The Harsh Truth.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: The Harsh Truth. (Part 2)

 

 

 

Yunho has never thought that he'll come to love Jinhee as much as he does now.

 

At first, he agreed on marrying her just because it was his dad's condition to inherit all what he left. But now, he can't imagine his life without her.

His dad had always wanted the best for him, and he had always told him that he should change his life style to experience the real happiness, but Yunho had always misunderstood it for his father trying to control him.

When he heard about this engagement for the first time, he thought it was a totally stupid idea and he got really mad, but now, he was really grateful.

Now that he made sure that Jinhee wasn't decieving him and came herself to their date, he decided to propose to her. Why would he wait more anyways? He thought. 

 

It's been a month now that he has been waiting for the right time, and her birthday seemed to be the best moment for such a thing. She said that she loved him that's why he thought  that it would be an unforgettable birthday present... Well, that was what he wished.

 

After this mini birthday party, she excused herself to go somewhere with his sister, so he decided to chat a bit with Jaejoong. It's been a long time since the last time they met. And even today, he couldn't talk to him... 'where was he? And was he okay? He seemed weird the whole day and he kept acting strangely.' He thought. 

He looked for Jaejoong everywhere but he couldn't find him. When he was about to give up, his eyes caught sight of him throught the window. He was sitting in the swiming pool's garden playing with his feet, totally zoned out and he seemed as if he was talking to himself.

 

Yunho sneaked into the garden attempting to scare him, but he was the one who got scared.

Jaejoong was singing a familiar song. At first, Yunho was amazed by his beatiful voice and then, the realization of which song it was hit him. It was the song he sang for Jinhee the other day... Does that mean...?

 

His blood started boiling in his veins from anger and he felt like murdering him, but he decided to control himself and understand the situation before jumping into conclusions.

He squeezed his shoulder and smiled at Jaejoong who turned his head to face him.

"Nice song! How do you know it?" Yunho tried his best to make this question sound innocent, but he ended up asking him sarcastically.

 

He caught him off of guard. Jaejoong was too frightned to think of a proper lie, so he just kept stuttering instead, which confirmed Yunho's doubts.

Few seconds later, Jaejoong was laying on the grass with a bleeding mouth and a questioning eyes. Yunho stormed out of the garden kicking whatever he found in his way and yelling at the top of his lungs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter