Chapter 4: Cutie Yunnie

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Cutie Yunnie. 

 

 

 

 

As soon as he got in the car, Jaejoong took his shoes off. "Oooh what a relief! How can girls wear this uncomfortable shoes the whole day? Poor creatures!" He wondered. 

He started the car engine and glanced one last time through the window to see a helpless Yunho sitting down on the floor, and all what he could see in his eyes was pure hurt. "See you... Jerk!" He swayed his hand to the latter and drove away.

"Did I overreact? As a man, I know how if feels to be left this way... But who said he can kiss me? He can't go out kissing people without their permission! He deserves it!" Jaejoong started asking himself as guilt started eating him up inside. 

"Maybe not... it's not like he knew that I'm a boy, not Jinhee, but her brother. But even if I were a girl, it doesn't mean that he can kiss me when we barelly know eachothers! Well, to be honnest, I would have done the same thing if I were with a girl as pretty as how I looked, and to whom I was getting married in no time. Okey I admit... I overreacted, and as if it wasn't enough, I took his car and left him there like a homeless jerk... oh congrats Jaejoong for being a bastard, and for probably ruining your sister's future." He scolded himself.

After half an our of self lecturing and feeling guilty, Jaejoong made a U-turn and drove back to the club they were in, hoping that Yunho was still there.

He arrived to where he left the other man but he didn't find him. "Where would he have gone? It's not like he can move around without his GPS since he just came back from USA after sixteen years." He wondered while looking for the man he came with.

He checked the nearby places but he couldn't find him anywhere. After thirty minutes of searching he gave in.

Jaejoong was about to get in the car when his eyes caught a fight, so he told myself that watching them for few minutes won't be of any harm. He've always liked watching drunk people's fights, it have always been funny.

There was two dudes fighting for ... something Jaejoong had no idea about, and there was a woman in her early twenties with her make up all over her face screaming and crying, and the dude wearing creamy button up shirt has a bloody eye brow and... "oh wait! I know this guy! Isn't that Yunho? And the girl can't be....! Oh God no it's impossible! What a silly coincidence!" He thought, while making his way into the crowd. 

He approached them to make sure that whe didn't see wrong. "Jinhee? What are you doing here?" He asked in disbelief. Before she could answer he added: "Whatever it is! Just help me now! If they continue this fight they'll end up killing each other!" She nodded and went toward her boyfriend.

The blondie grabed Yunho's wirst and pulled him away from Jihoo, his sister's boyfriend. It was easy to do so since he was drunk. He dragged him toward the car and made him get in, took some tissues and tried to clean his now messed up face.

Yunho looked at the 'lady' before him totally confused and then looked at Jinhee through the window, and then hugged Jaejoong tightly "Jinhee-ssi you're back! I thought you left me for another guy! I promise I will be a good boy this time! Never leave me alone! I won't ask for candies if that's what upsets you" he mumbled into his neck.

Eventhough Jae wasn't mannaging to laugh, what the other guy said made his night. "Candies? LMAO! How many cups have you drank? I mean.. how many BOTTLES?"

Yunho pulled away and looked at Jaejoong in hurt, "I'm not drunk! My father will get mad at me if I drink alcool!"

Jaejoong let a chuckle escape his mouth. What a funny situation! "So why did you pick fight with that man?"

"Me? No I didn't! He was the one who attacked me!" He said pouting." When I saw that other girl, I thought it was you coming back with my candies. I run toward her, hugged her and said politly 'thank you noona! Where are my candies?' She got mad at me and pushed me and said that she isn't my noona nor a candy machine. When I asked her why is she acting this way, that hyung got furious and punched me in the face, and I punched him back! That is all what happened! Well.. I guess!"

Jaejoong couldn't help but laugh loudly at what he just said. "A.. are ... are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter