Chapter 8: Eavesdropping.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Eavesdropping.

 

 

"Nice car!" Jinhee left Yunho's side to run toward the car like a little kid.

"Thank you! You can have a better one once we get married!" She looked at him excited and opened the car's door before he could do it for her and got in. She examineted and touched every inch of the car dazzled, and then turned to face him.

"In that case, let's get married tomorrow!" She said with a serious face expression, but he assumed she was only joking around. 

"Yeah let's do it!" 

When Yunho started the car's engine, Jinhee entered an unknown adress into his car's GPS. "Where are we heading to?" He asked curiously.

"Wasn't you supposed to drive me home?" She answered.

"Yeah but... it isn't your house's adress! Have you moved?" he glanced at her from the corner of his eye as he drove, to see a completely confused Jinhee.

"Moved? Why would I.... Euuh .. that's.. let's just assume I did!" She said as she changed the radio station, and continued checking the car.

He droped her off, and was going back home when he spotted Jaejoong. He mentionned for him to stop so that we can chat a little bit more. "Hey! Can you spare me one additional hour from your time? I need you for something!"

"Yeah sure! But what is it for?" Jaejoong asked asked in confusion. 'Did he, by any chance, found out? Does he want to make sure of what we did?' He wondered worriedly. 

"You know that I just met my sister, maybe you'll help me to get to know here more!" He explained, a wide warm smile on his face.

"Okey why not! But... we won't talk in the middle of the road, right? I don't wanna die yet." Jaejoong joked.

"I totally forgot about it! Where should we go? At my house or yours? Or maybe another place you want." I suggested.

"Let's go at my appartement, it's only two blocks away." Jaejoong  suggested, Yunho nodded and followed him.

They arrived to a familiar place to Yunho, the same appartement where he met Jinhee before. 'She must have been living with her brother temporarly.' He thought.

"Are you living here alone?" Yunho asked. 

"Yeah! Who would live with me? Jihye? Nop man! We're living in Korea, and more exactly in Gwangju, so there is no possibility we can live together, or they'll start bad mouthing her." Jaejoong mentioned for the other man to sit. "The appartement it a little messy, but what can you expect from a guy living alone to do?"

"Ooh I see. I wouldn't have noticed that it was messed up if you haven't mention it"

"Wanna drink something?" Jaejoong offered.

"No thanks, I have some weird drinking habits, so no need to drink now" 

"Don't remind me! LMAO" Before Yunho could ask what did the blondie mean, Jaejoong changed the subject to prevent any unwanted questions "So, what do you wanna know about your sister?" He said as he sat beside his in law and patted his tigh, sending electricity through the man's body. 'This touch seems really familiar..' Yunho though.

They talked for about two hours before Yunho decided to leave.

"I hope I've helped you !" I said as I opened my appertment's door for Yunho to leave.

"You helped me a lot! Thank you!"

"Glade to hear that! Goodbye and safe drive home!"

"Goodbye! Let's meet more often! I have a feeling that we will become good friends! Sorry if it sounds creepy !" He appologized while scratching his head.  

"No it doesn't, I feel the same !"

"Cool! Take care!" He greeted the other man and when he was about to leave the appartement, his eyes caught a dress thrown on his bed, the same dress Jinhee was wearing the first time they met. 'She must have left her clothes here to come get them later... They are siblings after all.' He told himself. ​

 

3 months later...

"Youngbae-ah you came! I was about to call you!" Jaejoong said as he opened the front door to his friend. 

"That means something important happened... Lemme go inside first!  We won't talk at the doorway after all... I guess!" He can't stop joking even for few minutes, mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter