Chapter 6: Who You?

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: Who You? 

 

 

Jinhee is known for being a drama - freak,  so if you wanna stay in good terms with her, don't bother her and stay away from her as much as possible when she's watching them, especially her favorite one. But nobody had told Yunho before, how would he know about it?

At that critical moment when the lead actor was about to confess his feelings but he couldn't because of a stupid misunderstanding, and ended up traveling and leaving behind him his badly ill beloved one, Jinhee became a mess of tears and drool, yelling at the stupid lover and mumbling incomprehensible words between her sobs, her stupid phone went on, the screen showing: "Yun".

"What have I done wrong to be surrounded by stupid insensitive people?" She complained crying some more, before whipping her own tears by some tissues she had already used earlier, cleared and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Jinhee-ssi." She heard him greeting from the other end of the line.

"Hello Yunsh- Yunho oppa. How are you?" She asked sternly. 

"I'm feeling great now that I've heard your voice. What about you?" 

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." She answered annoyingly. "Just tell me already what have you called for, I don't have the whole day just to listen to your stupid flirt!" She added, muttering under her breath.

"So.. are you free tomor-" he started but she interrupted him since she had no intention of listening to his whole borring talk.

"Yeah I am. Why?" She answered without even thinking about it. Why would she care about it when she already has her brother who will meet him in her behalf? 

"Actually, I'm supposed to meet my sister's boyfriend tomorrow, and I wanted to ask you if you can come with me. You know... they'll be together and I don't wanna feel like a third wheel. Will you come, please?" He asked.

"So that's what things are like? Too bad Yun, I don't wanna meet you. You're lucky that I have Jaejoong who can sort things out for me." She thought. "Oh sure oppa. I'm hanging up now because the battery is dead, send me the informations by sms. Good-"

"Oh wait. Should I driv-" 

"No need oppa, i'll come by myself. Good niiight!" She hung up immediately not wanting to waste more time listening to his nonsense. She has a drama to watch, and a brother to call. 

"Aaaich! I missed almost the whole drama just to answer that retarded man. Just call me another time and I'll hate you forever. I swear." She cursed while looking for the television's remote.

Jinhee carried on watching her dramas, totally oblivious of everything else. More than four hours passed without even realizing it. It was already 11:03 PM when she remembered that she had to call her brother, Jaejoong. "Oh I've totally forgot. I hope he hasn't slept yet." She mumbled as she dialed his number. He picked up his phone after the fourth ring.

"Can I even sleep a single hour peacefully without being bothered by you?" He answered furiously, still half asleep. 

"Oh Jaejoong-ah, my lovely brother. Something urgent came up! Come here please! Hurry up ah! Please I feel like dying right now!" She said, faking being in pain. Watching dramas isn't a waste of time as most people think, thanks to this addiction, she learned how to act like a pro.

"Oh! Noona! Noona can you hear me? What happened? Just try to calm yourself I'm coming right now!" He answered worriedly, letting his sister feel like celebrating her victory. "Oh yes! This is my awsome brother! I knew that he can never let me down." She thought.

Once the call ended, Jaejoong threw his phone God knows where and jumped out of his bed hurriedly, wore whatever he found in his way before rushing outside to drive to his pained noona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter