Chapter 12: Imma Help You.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS: It's a double update! I thought that I've already published the missing chapter when I didn't... excuse my stupidity .

 

Chapter 12: Imma Help You.

 

 

 

It's been a week since Jinhee's birthday. What happened that day kept replaying in Jaejoong's mind over and over, which made him have a mixed unexplainable feelings.

 

 

As waves of guilt were washing over him, he couldn't sleep peacefully this whole time. Whenever he closed his eyes, the mad Yunho haunted him in his dreams. He knew that Yunho would never forgive him for decieving him and ruining his relationship,  nor would do his sister.

 

That day, Jinhee came to see her brother crying her eyes out, saying that Yunho dumped her without even explaining the reason.

'It was my fault, why would he punish her for something I did?' He thought, guilt and anger eating him up inside. 

Jaejoong felt helpless, all he could do was saying sorry. At first, she didn't understand why he kept apologizing,  but once he told her what happened earlier, she exploded with anger. He had never saw her as furious as she was that day. She kept yelling at him and cursing, she even wished she never had a brother as stupid as he was. 'You never fail to ruin my life. I hate you!' Was the last thing she said before storming out.

 

During that week, he had time to think carefully about everything, and especially, about his feelings toward Yunho.

Whenever he thought about this whole situation, his heart ached badly. At first, he thought he was only feeling bad for hurting him and breaking them appart, but in fact, he was feeling awfully bad for himself, for making the one he was actually in deep love with hate him so much, and probably never accept to even talk or look at him again. That was the most painful feeling ever. 

 

He was laying on his bed trying so hard to sleep when his phone went off. He checked it lazily to find out that it was a message from Jinhee. He sat quickly on his bed and opened it. It read:

"We need to talk. I'll come see you tonight"

 

'It seems like she finally cooled down' he thought.

 

After 3 hours of waiting and imagining different scenarios of what would she talk about, the doorbell rang. He ran to open the door excitedly.

 

"I knew you'll forgive me Jinh-. Jihye?" He wondered why would she come here. Was she worried for him or maybe... she knows now about what happened between her brother and him? Noway, she wouldn't come here smiling if it was so. He thought. 

 

"Nice beard. Can I come in?" 'Beard? What beard?' He wondered as he sensed his face to understand what she was talking about. He had been too busy this week thinking about all those problems he got himself in that he forgot to shave his facial hair.

 

"Eu.. yeah come in." He said scratching the back of his head out of nervousness. God only knew what would happen next. 

 

She sat on the couch while Jaejoong went to get her something to drink, and since he didn't go out in a long time, there was nothing to give her other than a cup of water...

 

"So, where have you been this whole time? And what ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter