Chapter 17: Live Demonstration.

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Live Demonstration.

 

 

 

 

"Congraaaaaats!" 

Two high pitched voices that Jaejoong could recognize startled him as he opened his appartement's door, which made him drop the pastries he bought earlier. 

Jinhee and Minji were standing in front of him overjoyed by God knows what, and Yoochun was sitting on the couch playing angry birds like he always does. 

 

"I bet nothing happened and you are making fuss out of nothing" Yoochun commented playfully, his eyes never leaving his phone.

Both girls gave him an annoyed look and came closer to Jaejoong giving him that 'tell me he's wrong' look.

 

"What?" The blondie asked, still unable to understand the situation. 

 

"Where did you come from?" Jinhee asked, her eyes full of hope.

 

"From the cake shop?" He answered more like a question as he picked up what he dropped earlier and handed it to his noona. Jinhee gave him a disapointed look and Minji palm faced herself.

 

"Does that mean..? Oh never mind... what were we expecting from someone like you?" Said Minji not bothering to hide her disappointment,  and then turned toward Jinhee. "Next time, never call me if you aren't sure about your informations! We wasted our time for nothing." And then made her way toward the couch, curling against her boyfriend. 

 

"Expecting what? And sure about what? Does anyone mind explaining?" Jaejoong waited for an answer but instead, he got Jinhee dragging him into the bedroom.

 

"Are you sure all you did was going to that bakery or I don't know what? You didn't met anyone? You didn't confess nor... you know." 

 

'So that's what they were excited about' he thought, and decided to play the innocent. "Who would I meet? And to whom would I confess?"

 

"To someone you like, someone called... Jung Yunho." She explained, putting more emphasis on Jaejoong's hubby's name.

 

"Why would I? It's not like I love him or something."

 

"But the other day yo-" he interrupted a puzzled Jinhee, trying to sound serious and hide his laughter

 

"Aaah! I was just fooling around. Don't tell me you believed everything I said!" 

 

"Huh? Wait a minute, this is an important call, I should answer it" 

Jaejoong bursted out in laugher once she left the room, but he almost immediately regreted it when a flying shoe hit him in the chest, and two amused ladies stood in the doorway. 

 

"I hate you  stupid Jae! Was it that entertaining to watch us disapointed and wondering about what happened between the two of you?" 

 

"I'm sure it wasn't as entertaining as the face he's wearing now." Added Minji with a wide smirk plastered on her face.

 

Jaejoong was still rubbing his sore chest when a hand grabbed and pulled his right ear. It was Jinhee's hand. She looked at him devilishly from the corner of her eye,  and commented on what Minji said earlier, "I know right." She turned toward her brother still not leaving his ear, and ordered. "Now you follow me. Until when were you planning to hide this lovely story from me?"

 

Before he could answer, she started dragging him out of the room, ignoring his whining and his "let go of my ear"s.

The next thing he knew he was sitting on the couch, surrounded by those three childish gangsters. 

 

"So? So? So? So?.." repeated Yoochun while poking Jaejoong left cheek with each word he said.

 

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!.." repeated Jinhee from behind, still pulling his poor ear.

 

"Please, please, please..." said Minji, trying to tickle him. But actually, he felt as if she was trying to drill a hole in his stomach. 

 

"Okay okay! I give up! Imma tell you now just let go of me!" He yelled as he jumped out of the couch trying to escape from their grasp, tired of their 'So tell us please' song.

 

Jinhee run into the study room and came back overjoyed, dragging a comfy chair behind her.

"Sit here, Mr Kim... Jung?" She teased before sitting next to the cuddling couple infront of her brother. "You can start now."

 

"Euh okay. So... first of all... I'm sorry No-"

 

"Appology accepted even if there is no need for it. Next?" Jinhee interrupted him,  her grin widening more as if it was possible.

 

"Euuh okay. So, this morning I went to meet him... I wanted to... to-"

 

"To ask him to forgive me?" She asked after interrupting him again. He nodded hesitantly. "Good. What's next?" She asked excitingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter