Chapter 3: Surprise

My One And Only One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Surprise. 

 

 

During the whole couple's drive to Seoul, Yunho's eyes kept traveling to land on his fiancé's lips no matter how much he fought the urge to do so. The first time he saw her, her lips were the first things that caught his attention, and since then, he kept fantasizing about them and wondering how do they taste and when would he get the chance to taste them.

When the car stopped, he was about to kiss it for giving him such an opportunity to fulfil his new objectif: kissing Jinhee's full kissable lips.

Thos few seconds their lips met felt like eternity, and Yunho felt as if he was sent to heaven. Those lips tasted really good that he wanted to keep kissing them like there was no tomorrow but he pulled away before losing his self-control and do something he might regret later. And even when they pulled away, he could still feel them against his lips, or maybe that was her strawberry lip gloss? Whatever it was, he couldn't get enough of it and needed more time to fully get over it.

When he opened his eyes, 'Jinhee' was stil stunned, which made him feel more accomplished. "She must really like you since your kiss had that much effect on her. I'm proud of you Yunho! Carry on this way." He praised himself. 

"So, what were you saying? I couldn't hear you." He said, not helping himself but grin in satisfaction.

Jaejoong kept looking at Yunho in confusion, and two minutes later she finally got her senses back,  and looked at him playfully, something that the latter didn't expect at all. He reckoned that 'she' would get mad at him or at least ignore him, but she didn't. "This girl keep surprising me. Really interesting." He thought.

"I was saying: try me." Jaejoong said slowly, putting emphasis on each word he said, and his lips ily, turning the man watching him on. Yunho approached him slowly, his eyes set up on his lips. But to his bad luck, when their lips were only millimeters away, the assistance came, interrupting them and granting Jaejoong's wish.

"So that's how you really wanna play? Okay, let's see who will play it better, don't regret it later, Yunho oppa." he mumbled under his breath, never forgetting to smile widely to the man watching him from outside the car.

Yunho came back into the car and started the engine without taking his eyes off of the gorgeous lady next to him as he drove away. That's when the latter decided to start 'her' dirty game. 'She' pushed his face playfully unsing the tips of her finger and pointed to the road not forgetting to use his weapon: winking ily whenever he had the chace to.

Jaejoong could feel the older man tense under the effect of his simplest touches now, which was good enough for him at the time being. He was the one who started it so he should absolutely assume the responsibilities. 

When they got closer to Seoul, Jaejoong decided to move the act to the next level. He clung into Yunho’s arm and started squeezing it. "Oppa! Is that even legal to look the way you do? You are way more handsome for my well being."

Jaejoong's statement made the other man feel confused and give him a questioning look. In response, Jaejoong rested his hand on the other's chest and started drawing circles on it with his finger, and then moved them teasingly passing by his neck to reach his lips, pressed one finger against his lower lip as if he was trying to get access to his mouth. Once he opened it, Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter