oo7

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You thought he’ll kiss you.

 

You thought that plump lips will landed on yours.

 

But, no.

 

He, with his dark colored eyes, was staring right into your eyes. Brows pinched, arms trapping you between them, If only.

 

If only..

 

If only I can hug you just like the old days..

 

“If only…” You mumbled softly almost whispering while staring back right into his eyes. Jongin blinked, a piece of guilt bumped his chest after he saw your teary eyes. But then he quickly shook his head as he shut his eyes tightly, “I have to make sure that you won’t tell anyone about that.”

 

“About….what…” You squinted your eyes at him slowly with a questioning look, fingers scratching your cheek awkwardly.

 

“Tch.” You blinked with a rounded eyes at the same time when Jongin glared at you, he tilted his head to the side while still glaring before his fingers landed on your forehead, tapping it as if you’re a pet or something, “Are you stupid or what? You forgot already?”

 

After thinking for a few seconds with Jongin’s finger still tapping your forehead, your jaw dropped in excitement, “OH. You mean Kai—“

 

“YEISH—“

 

You quickly slapped your palm over your mouth to shut your mouth, eyes looking up at him like an abandoned puppy. “I’ve told you not to mention anything aboout it.”  Jongin took a step backward while crossing his arms, “I need to make sure you will keep your mouth shut.”

 

“Of course. I will.” You said, staring at him with your chin tilted up. “But I won’t do it for free, of course.”

 

Jongin shut his eyes while sighing, hand massaging his own forehead. He let out a heavy sigh when he saw your innocent yet devilish smile right after he opened his eyes. After thinking for a while, he finally made up his mind, “Fine. What do you want? How much?”

 

“I didn’t say I want your mone— WHOA- HOLD IT.” You quickly snatched your phone out from your pocket when you saw him about to rip your head off your body, “Stay right there or I’ll text everyone about it- I’m serious!” You tried to threat him with your shaking voice, showing him your phone screen still with your eyes rounded.

 

“Then-“ Jongin took a deep breath and exhale it through his plump lips for a few mins, “What. Do. You. Want?”

 

Of course you already know exactly what you want from him. But then, you also really want to . Tapping your chin while staring up, you keep humming as if you’re thinking really hard. Which make Jongin kinda pissed and became impatient, “What took you so long!?”

 

“Deal.” You offered your hand at him, “Let’s make a deal.”

 

“Deal? What kind of deal?”

 

“I’ll keep my mouth shut but you have to let me stay by your side whenever and wherever.”

 

With his rounded eyes, he was about to snap again at you through his gritted teeth. “TAKE it or leave it.” You sticked your tongue out at him while wiggling your eyebrows, also showing him his phone screen. “Ah.. I’m sure girls will gone crazy after they heard about this new—“

 

“FINE. Fine. Alright. Whatever.” Jongin finally grabbed your hand for a handshake. “Then it’s a deal.” You smiled widely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter