oo9

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : I will put lots of angsty moments when I reached the middle of the story. So, prepare your heart(?) okay, lol. Keke~

 

 

 

"Oh, good morning, dear! You woke up pretty early today!" Your mom showed you her surprised look when she saw you jogged downstairs while tying your hair into a pony tail. Even your brother gave you a confused look. Usually he must kick your off the bed to wake you up but not today. Nooot today. "Um yeah, someone's going to pick me up actually." You said, grabbing a toast and spread some blueberry jam on it.

 

Your dad lifted his head up from his newspaper to your face while humming before he gave you a playful look, "Your boyfriend?" He said before he earned a smack on his head for making you choked. "See what you've done." Mom glared at him.

 

Your brother quickly poured some water for you. Without thinking, you emptied the glass only in a few gulps, "Thanks." You handed the empty glass back to your brother, "And no. He's not my boyfriend. He's a sunbae from my school and he need to get some documents for his university and he also live not too far away from here. So...yeah."

 

".....What?" You raised a brow at the three of them. "Oh come on!" You said again as you rolled your eyes when they gave you a fishy smile. "Fine, fine." They said at the same time and giggled.

 

Staring at how the three of them grinned playfully at you make you realized how much you love them. Tho they're only your temporary family, you still love them more than how you love yourself. "Auh.." You made a whining sound while walking to your parents, "You know I love you, right?" They chuckled when you planted a soft kiss on their cheeks. You also gave your brother a soft kiss on his cheek which make he snapped at you right away, with his blushing cheeks, of course.

 

"I'll get going now." You grinned when you heard someone knocked the front door, waving to your family before you jogged to the front door.

 

"Good morning."

 

"Good morning, sunbae."

 

He leaded you to his car while both of you were talking about some random stuffs. "And they thought you are my boyfriend, sunbae." Both of you laughed softly after you told him about how shocked your family are. Your sunbae, the person who happened to be the owner of the jacket let out his god damn beautifull laughing sound, "Your parents are so funny. I would like to meet them someday." Smiling, you nodded a little at him, "I'm sure they also want to meet you. You know- When they gave me this curious look." You squinted your eyes copying what your parents did earlier which make he burst into another small laughter.

 

Drrt.. Drrt..

 

Your phone vibrated telling that you just received a new message. Shifting your gazes to your phone screen, you tapped the notification with your thumb, checking what's inside the message.

 

From : Prince Jongin.

Yah. Give me my 3.500won.

I'll wait in your classroom.

Ten minutes, or make it double.

 

Tighten your grip around your phone, you glared at your phone screen as if Jongin could see your face right now. "Something's wrong?" Your sunbae's sudden voice make you startled a little, "Nothing, sunbae. I just have someone to kill later."

 

 

 

Few moments after a pretty long ride, you finally arrived. "Thank you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter