o16

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment you opened your eyes, the whole world was spinning madly. It took times to focus on your surrounding before you finally realized that you were lying under a big tree. Shifting your head to your right, you saw the beautiful han river and what makes it became even more beautiful was the face that Jongin was there. He was dancing while kicking the ground once in a time because he couldn’t get it right. The dance moves are beautiful, only because it was Jongin who did it. Everything about Jongin are beautiful. Slowly, your lips curled up into a smile, followed by some hot tears trailed down to your cheeks. What if I hurt you again, Jongin? I’d choose not to come here if I’ll ended up hurting you even more.

 

You stayed in your position in silent while chewing on your lower lips, preventing to make any noise as you cried yourself in silent. By the moment you stopped crying, Jongin has made his way to you. He was sweating but still look so damn handsome. “Are you okay?” His voice has turned gentle again, unlike before. You just nodded as you got up into a sitting position with your legs crossed, giving him some space to sit next to you. Grabbing a bottle of cold water, he settled himself right next to you, resting his back against the big tree. “Are you crying?” He frowned while taking a sip of his drink, not really, he gulped the whole drink in a few seconds. Is he a giraffe or what, you thought. “No. I got something in my eyes.”

 

Then everything went silent again. None of the two of you said anything but somehow, you enjoyed Jongin’s presence. And you knew that he might also felt the same.

 

“Look-“

“Hey-“

 

“I’m sor-“

“Sor-“

           

The two of you said at the same time and ended up staring at each other for a moment. It was hard to breath when he was staring at you like what he did just now, his dark eyes are really breath-taking. “It was awkward, isn’t it?” You finally said followed by a light chuckle from him, “Yeah.” He shook his head then his lower lips. “It still is awkward though.” You added, resting your back against the tree as well, trying to melt down the atmosphere. “Couldn’t agree more.” He chuckled.

 

“That was beautiful, anyway.”

 

“What?” Jongin shot a confused look while hugging his knees and resting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter