o18

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No.”

 

“Oh come on.” You grabbed your hair in frustration when Jongin refused your offer to sign up for the audition. He was chewing on his raspberry flavored bubble gum while humming nonchalantly in respond, “I said no.” He repeated. “Come on. Let’s just send a video then we’ll see about the result later, okay? Then it’s up to you whether you want it or not, yeah?” Jongin raised his brow when you tugged on the hem of his shirt. “No.”

 

Stomping your feet on the ground, you turned away with your back facing him, arms crossed close to your chest and cheeks puffed out. “Well you won’t know unless you try.” Jongin stared at the name card you gave him earlier while humming, again. He then pinched his lips upward while shrugging his shoulders, “I don’t need it.” This time, you stormed to his side and gave his shoulder a light smack, “Why, why though? Why?”

 

Sighing, “Because I’ve already made it?” He said.

 

“Okay, so, you’ve already made i- wait- what?”

 

Jongin took his phone out and showed you the mail he got from SM about a week ago, your face was this close to his phone when you examined every words carefully. You’ve read it for almost five times when you finally pulled away. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” Jongin moved away a bit when your high-pitched voice stabbed his ear. You weren’t mad at all, you were so happy for him, so happy that your eyes started to get watery, “Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!” You snatched his phone away to get a closer look, no matter how many times you’ve read it, you still couldn’t believe it.

 

Jongin’s eyes sparkled while staring at you without blinking, “Look, they want you to come for the next audition. And gosh- it’s in two days! You should com-“

 

“I can’t.”

 

“..Why?”

 

“Well, simply because the reporters are looking for me right now? Things will get worse if they find out about this audition.”

 

Settling yourself back to the empty space beside him, you sighed deeply. Right, you almost forgot about the news. “But it’s the only way to achieve your dream.” Jongin shrugged lightly, “That’s not what my mom think.” He handed Taemin’s namecard back to you, “I don’t have any right to have any dreams, that’s what I know about her.” He added.

 

“I-“ Jongin’s words shut you for a quiet while, “I just don’t understand. Why can’t she be happy for you- I mean-“ You whispered softly as your eyes teared up, the memories from the past about his mother flashed across your mind. When she dragged you out like a garbage from her hourse, when she slapped you right in front of the crowds, when she called you a , she’s a pure evil and you just don’t understand why.

 

“H-Hey- It isn’t that bad-“ Jongin blinked repeatedly as he lowered his head to get a better view of your face. “But-“ You covered your face with your palm as you looked down, trying to hide your wet cheeks and your teary eyes. “It’s just- you deserves to be happy.” Another tears escaped your eyes, Jongin look so much happier than the old Jongin in your previous memories, and you don’t want him to ended up trapped in the same pain and sorrow. “You d- deserves it- t-though-“

 

“Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter