oo5

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Spending your beautiful Sunday weekend with Soojin, both of you just done with some groceries shopping. The sun was about to set when you’re on your way home. Walking side by side with your new best friend, your mind was filled with other things.

 

“Ga Eun? Hey?” Soojin poke your arm lightly while frowning, “Are you okay?”

 

You quickly blinked and shifted your eyes to her for a few seconds before you nodded, “Yeah, I’m okay. Sorry, what is it again?” An awkward grin plastered on your face.

 

“I said, are you going to join the school trip?”

 

“…We have a school trip?”

Soojin blinked before she laughed at your blank-ness. “Oh girl, you should stop studying too hard.” She continue to laugh at you – who’s still lost, rubbing the back of your neck with an embarrassed smile on your face. “You know what— you should come. It will be fun! Of course, no one wants to miss this trip.”

 

As you shifted your gaze back to the roads, Jongin’s face appeared in your mind. Will he come? Will he be there? Those are the only things you could think about.  Soojin started to ramble about tons of random things again while you – still thinking about Jongin, not listening to any single thing Soojin said.

 

While still struggling with yourself, your ears perked up when you heard some people chanted a familiar name. On your right side – not too far away, you could see lots of people are standing while cheering along with the loud music. You immediately stopped your steps while still staring at the crowds with your blank eyes.

 

The sun finally set and those colorful lights along the streets make the crowds cheered even louder than before. Nomming on her chocolate bar, Soojin noticed some curiousity inside your eyes that she decided to dragged you closer to the crowds. “S-Soojin—“

 

“Come on, it looks fun!” She flashed a beautiful grin.

 

Thanks to your tiny body you can easily slips yourself among the crowds. Again – for the second time, people start to chanted that familiar name you heard earlier. Your eyes landed on a guy with a mask covering his face, you couldn’t see his face clearly, but just by hearing his name, your heart start to beats faster.

 

 

Kim Kai Kim Kai Kim Kai!

 

 

“My fans used to call me Kai to hide my real name.”

 

 

The whole world feels like stopped for a while when that guy start to move his body around. It was so beautiful that you could die because of it. After you know what he’s been through years later, you finally can see his passion in dancing. That’s his dream, that’s why he’s born.

 

He’s born to dance.

 

You slowly took your phone out and switch your camera to video mode.  As he accidentally dropped his mask, you finally can see his face clearly. It’s really him – smiling while dancing. That’s the smile you’ve never seen before. At first you thought he was having a dance battle but then you just noticed he was smiling and laughing along with the other guy. They look happy.

 

During the dance, you can’t take off your eyes from him even for just a sec. The song was about to end when you shoved your phone back to your jeans pocket.

 

 

“It’s the police!”

 

 

Someone shouted and the crowds immediately turned into a chaos. “These brats! I’ve told you to stop doing your thing here!” You could hear one of the police shouted. Everyone around you start to run to left and right meanwhile you – are still trapped between them, don’t know what to do, don’t know where to go. You blame  yourself for separating yourself from Soojin earlier.

 

Your knees start to shaken a little when you saw a police pointed at you, he’s getting closer and closer. “..H-Help—“ Your whispered with your cracked voice, hoping that someone will dragg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter