oo4

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry if this chapter . I accidentally hurt my left hand with some boiling oils and it hurts T__T I hope you enjoy and dont forget to spam me with your loooooove! Upvotes and drop your comments kay?? Love you!

 

 

 

 

You run as fast as possible with your backpack bounce along with your pace. Blame your stupid alarm clock you woke up late and what make it worse, your dad and your brother thought you don’t have any class since it’s Saturday. You also forgot that you have an extra class that day.

 

“NOOOO WAIT!” You shouted just when the bus left. While resting your palm on your knees, you pants heavily. Wiping your sweats on your forehead, you look around to see if there’s any bus coming.

 

“Ugh, whatever—“ You took a deep breath before you start to run again. Hoping that you’ll arrive before the class start.

 

While you’re running, someone who ride a sport motorcycle suddenly ride passed you in a full speed. You gasped when you lost balance and fell with your hands supporting your body. “Ouch, ouch— YAH—“ You took a small rock near the road and throw it with all of your energy to that person.

 

Another gasp escaped your mouth when that person stopped and took off his helmet that got knocked by the rock earlier. He put the helmet on his motorcycle before he turned around with the rock you threw on his hand.

 

“Oh —“ You muttered under your breath when you saw it was Jongin and he was walking to your direction. You quickly use your hand to cover your face, about to walk away to the other direction.

 

“Uhm I’m sorry I don’t know you.” You lowered your voice tone and took another step only to bumped your face against his chest. He was now standing infront of you with his eyebrows pinched, “Did you throw this?” He showed you the familiar rock and you just grinned awkwardly.

 

Hell yes you deserve it, jerk.

 

“N-No— why would I do that??” You waved your hands around while blinking nervously.

 

Jongin blink and crossed his arms while tapping his right feet on the ground, “So it’s you huh?”

 

You paused for a few seconds before you quickly covered your face again, “N-NO it’s not me! I don’t know you so goodby—“

 

Jongin rolled his eyes as he grabbed one of your wrist and dragged you to his ride. He get on his ride without letting go of your hand, “Get on.” He use his legs to keep the balance as he let go of your hand to hand you his helmet. “W-Wha—“

 

“Shut up and just get on, will you? We only have ten minutes left.” He put his helmet on your head and force you to get on his ride. “WAAA—“ You shouted and wrapped your arms around his waist when he start to ride fast all of sudden.

 

Jongin couldn’t help to glance at your arms around his waist along the way. He noticed how scared you are so he decided to slow down a bit. With the soft breeze blowing his hair, his lips curled up into a small smile. When you’re about to pull your hand away from his waist, he will fasten the pace so you’ll put your arms back around his waist.

 

“Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter