o17

Broken Wings (Sequel of : Your Promises) - DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Things were getting more and more complicated as you ended up spending almost the rest of the night at a Spa around Busan with Jongin. You were lying with the lamb-ear shaped towel on the warm floor with Jongin few inches away from you. He was sleeping like a baby, he must’ve been really tired from what have happened that day. Shifting your body sideway, you couldn’t help but admired his sharp and tanned jawline that looks perfect on him.

 

“You can’t fall for me,” You said and everything froze, Jongin froze as well. “Why?” Asked Jongin with his head still slightly tilted, the tip of your nose was only this close to his and you were about to faint. “Why? What?” Pulling yourself away from him, he leaned even closer to you, “Why would I fall for you, buffalo?” He then pulled away with a hot smirk on his face. You remember clearly that he was clutching on his arm when you got up and about to leave him alone, he absolutely deserves to be punched.

 

“That hurts!” Jongin quickly jogged to catch up with you while still rubbing his arm, but then he realized that you were ignoring him so he jogged a little bit faster to walked backwards right in front of you. You tried to avoid any eye contact with him by looking left and right but he won’t stop following your gaze.With his arms crossed, he kept on walking backwards. “That really hurts, you know.” He said again. “Well calling a woman a buffalo hurts my pride even more, Jongin. And besides, I’m not that huge!” You protested.

 

“You hit like a buffalo though-“ That was his last words before you chased him. Pretty much, that’s how you ended up spending your night at the Spa with him.

 

“I can’t go home, and don’t have anywhere to go at the moment.” He confessed and there’s no way you’ll leave him alone. “Hurry up, you slowpoke.” He groaned as he made his way to the Spa.

 

Your fist almost landed on his handsome face when he suddenly stirred in his sleep, back facing you. “You deserves to be happy, Jongin. Because you’re a beautiful person.” You whispered softly before you got up from your place and headed outside the Spa to a place where Jongin have told you in your past.

 

“If only I sign up for that audition.”

 

You remember that clearly. Almost perfectly.

 

About 30 minutes later, the taxi driver dropped you right in front of a hella tall building called SM Entertainment. It was almost mid night that time and of course, no one seems to be around. But you were sure there must be still some people inside the building because some of the windows still shown the lights inside. Not to mention that the weather was colder than usual that night you ended up hugging yourself tightly, trying to give yourself some warmth.

 

About an hour later, someone finally showed up with his snapback covering half of his face. The drowsiness that has been haunting you finally gone as you made your way to that person right before he could get inside the van, “Excuse me!” He got startled a bit but then gave you a questioning look, “Can I help you?”

 

“Um- I- I heard that SM is holding an audition? I-Is there any way to sign up for that audition?” That person gave you a confused look as he scanned you from your head down to your toe, “Well.. Of course, you can just send an online registration and your performance vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter