comfort

My imperfect family

Sumin P.O.V

"So are you ready?" Ahri asked. I nodded. "Ok remember, find escape routes, look at your surroundings, keep your cellphone close, look for anything you could use as a weapon and if something happens get out of there as fast as you can. Got it?" 
"Got it Unni.." I have some nice clothes since we lived with a rich family. 
"Unni can I ask you something?" Joo asked. "Sure go ahead.." 
"Do you like Jong Suk??" I froze for a moment. Do I? 
"I-I don't know.." 

Crap. Jong Suk is gonna pick me up to go to his house. But I have to go wait down the block because we don't want him knowing where we live. He doesn't know about me being a gangster.
"Hey Sumin! Are you ready?" He asked. I slowly nodded and got inside of his car. "I was wondering, why do you wanna introduce me to your parents?" I asked. 
Then he pulled over and looked at me. "Because, I-I like you.." He admitted. I was shocked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 
"Jong suk, I'll give you an answer after this dinner.." 

When we arrived to his mansion his Mom greeted us with a warm smile. Well she greeted Jong Suk with a warm smile. She seems like a already. "Oh you must be Sumin..." Then she stared me down and tried faking a smile but it was more of a discusted look. "Annyeonghaseyo Sumin inmida.."  "Dinner is ready.." The maids said. 

I went and sat next to Jong Suk and Mr. Lee while Mrs. Lee sat across from me and his grandmother sat across from Jong Suk. "So Sumin, what do your parents do?"   Mr. Lee asked. I held my breath for a second. "Um, my parents died when I was a kid.." I said. "Oh, what about your foster parents? What do they do?" 
"I don't really live with them but my foster father owns Kim corporation.." 
"Why don't you live with them??" Mrs. Lee asked. 
"Thats personal..." I said. 
"So do you live alone?" I shook my head. 
"I live with my two sisters and my 7 other friends.." 
"Ah so all girls.. Must be nice.." 
"Actually the 7 of them are guys.." I explained. Then Mrs. Kim dropped her fork and froze. "Jong Suk, jagiya. I need to speak with you guys in private.." Then those three got up and went to another room and shut the door. 
"WHY WOULD YOU BRING A GIRL LIKE THAT INTO MY HOUSE??!!!" Mrs. Lee shouted. 
"UMMA! SHE'S A GOOD PERSON! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?!!" Jong Suk shouted back. 
"I KNOW YOU LIKE HER BUT SHE IS POOR AND  WHAT IF SHE IS SLEEPING WITH ONE OF THOSE 7 GUYS OR ALL OF THEM??!!" Thats it.. I got up from my seat and bowed at their grandmother. "I'm sorry about my daughter.." She said. I shook my head and then left. I didn't notice tears were coming out of my eyes. Why do I feel so freakin hurt? Why would she assume I'm sleeping with one of the guys?  Why the hell am I crying? Not even after the numerous beatings I still never cried. I was walking alone in the dark so thats when its most dangerous. "Oh its you from the club.." I hear a voice from behind me. I turn and its Luhan.. "I saw you staring at me. You know if you wanna date then all you had to do was ask.." He said and smirked. "Why would I date a girl? I ain't about that life.." I said and smirked. Then I walked away. "YAH!! I'm not a girl!!" Then he started pulling my hair. Then I kicked my feet back and it got his stomache. But that didn't stop him. He swung his fist at me and it hurt like a !! Then I used all of my strength and punched him in his stomache again since I kicked him there. Then he fell over in pain so I figured that was my cue to run back home. 
When I got back all the lights were off. Well it did take me a few hours to get walk back. I mean its from the rich neighborhood to the poor neighborhood. 
I unlocked the door and saw Jimin sitting on the couch playing on his phone. "Oh you're back?" He reached over and the lights. He widened his eyes when he saw my red puffy eyes and bruised cheek from Luhan's punch. "WHat happened??" He asked worriedly. "I ran into Luhan on my walk back home.." I said and sat down. "Why didn't Jong Suk drive you home?" 
"Well I left in the middle of the dinner. His parents are total s.. Well mostly his Umma.." 
"What did she do?" 
"When I told her I don't live with any adult and I live with 7 other guys she went to talk with Jong Suk and Mr. Lee in a different room. They weren't being very secretive about it though.." Then more tears started to come out. Jimin noticed then he pulled me into a tight hug. "Who cares what they think? So what if you're not as rich as they are. At least you're not as y as she is. And you don't need Jong Suk..."
"I thought he was different.. But I guess all rich people are the same.." 
For the rest of the night I layed on Jimin's lap and then we fell asleep. 

Joo P.O.V

When I woke up I didn't see Sumin Unni in her bed. Oh my gosh!! Nothing happened to her right? 
"Yah! Ahri Unni, wake up!" I threw a pillow at her. 
"Huh? What happened?" Ahri asked with her sleepy voice. 
"Did Sumin Unni come home last night?!" Ahri's eyes instantly shot open. We both rushed out to the living room and saw Jimin and Sumin sleeping on the couch. We both sighed with relief. "Yah, wake up.." I said and shook both of them. They both stirred and then woke up. "Get ready, we have school.." They both groaned and went to get ready. 

After we all got ready we were out the door. "So what happened at Jong Suk's house?" Suga asked. I looked at Unni curiously but she stayed silent. 
"Not your business hyung.." Jimin said and wrapped his arm around Sumin's shoulder. "I swear this is why people always mistake you guys for a couple.." I told them. "Let them think then.." Jimin sang. 

We arrived at school and we saw Jong Suk waiting for Sumin. "Unni there's--" "Shut up shut up.." She told me and hid behind Nam Joon since he was tall. 
"Sumin ah, I know you're behind Nam Joon, please can we talk?" Jong Suk asked. 
"She has nothing to say to you.." Jimin said coldly and brought Sumin to her class. "I wonder what happened..." I whispered to Ahri. 
"Well Jong Suk comes from a rich family, and would a family like his accept a gangster who is poor and doesn't have parents?" I shook my head. 

In homeroom Sumin had her head down and Jimin was sitting next to her in my seat. -_-
"What are you doing in my seat?" I asked. "Can you sit with Jungkook today?" I sighed and nodded. 
"He just wants to comfort her, I don't know what happened but it seems bad.." Jungkook said. 
"If Jong Suk did anything I swear I'll rip his lungs out.." I muttered. 
"Ok students! We have 12 students joining our homeroom Please give them a warm welcome.." 12? It cant be.. Then I see EXO walk through the door. BTS all turn and give each other worried looks. They all did a self introduction and took their seats. Chanyeol and Baekhyun sit behind Jungkook and I. I saw Chanyeol wink at me and I shivered a bit. "You guys are so handsome!" "Will you be my boyfriend?!!" "Can I have your number?!" "Eat with us at lunch!!" We heard squeals from girls everywhere. I cringed from their annoying high pitched voices. Gosh shut up. 

Sumin P.O.V

WTF? EXO IS HERE?!!?!?! GREAT! JUST GREAT!! 

{SKIP BORING CLASSES}

For most of the day I've been avoiding Jong Suk with the help of Jimin. 
Now it was time for lunch. We always sit at the same table. 
"Whats up BTS.." EXO's Leader Kris said and walked passed us. 
"Are they asking for a fight?" Joo asked. 
I looked at them for a moment then I felt a pull on my wrist. I looked and saw Jong Suk. Then he took off running. "Yah! Lee Jong Suk let go!!" I shouted. He ignored me and we went to the rooftop. He shut the door and locked it. "Can we talk?" He asked. I stayed silent. "You never gave me an answer.." 
I scoffed at him. "What do you think it is huh? Do you think I'd say yes after hearing the things your Mom said about me?!" I screamed. 
"SUMIN!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??" I could hear BTS pounding on the door. "You heard..." He said softly. "Well you guys weren't being that secretive about it.." I turned away remebering Mrs. Lee thinking I'm sleeping with one of the guys. "Sumin ah, I'm sorry..." 
"Don't be sorry, I've gotten use to people looking down on me and I really don't give a anymore..." I was gonna walk away until he pulled me into a hug. A tight one. "Yah let go.." 
"Please... Just for a while.." I thought I liked Jong Suk  but this doesn't feel right.. I shoved him away harshly and went to unlock the door. But he stopped me again. "Dude! Can you not?" 
"Why would you hang out with them? Don't you want a nice house to live in? Don't you want a family? Don't you wanna be happy?" I raised my hand and slapped his cheek hard. How dare he say that. When I unlocked the door Jimin pulled me into his embrace. "Are you alright? I heard someone slap someone. DId he hurt you?" I shook my head and chuckled. "I'm fine.." Then I turned and looked at Jong Suk. "I don't need a big house and I do have a family. We  aren't perfect but I love them more then anything. And I am perfectly happy with these dorks.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love the relationship the 10 of them have. They care for each other, they love each other, they make sure everyone is safe. 
Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 
4+ comments I will double update!!

-asian12

 

 

 

 

BTW that quote on the poster is from the fosters, a tv show on ABC family. I DID NOT COME UP WITH IT!!