cheesy Jimin

My imperfect family

Jimin P.O.V

I woke up early to have time alone with Sumin. "Morning beautiful.." I said and kissed her forehead. "Morning Jiminnie~!" SHe said happily. I gave her one of my eye smiles. I love that we are dating now because she seems more happy. "Did you eat yet?" I asked. She shook her head. "What? Yah you need to eat!" 
"But I'm not hungry.." 
"You can't skip meals though.." I tried putting cereal in , she unwillingly ate it and scrunched her nose which I thought was adorable. "Aigoo why is my girlfriend so cute?" 
"Ew, don't call me cute. It makes me feel weak and girly.." 
"Well you aren't weak because your love for me is strong.." 
"Ahh why are you so cheesy?" She asked and smiled. I was about to kiss her until we were interupted. 
"Yeah why are you so cheesy?" Jungkook asked. We look and see BTS. 
"You jealous that I have a girlfriend?" 
"Psh no! I do have a girlfriend.." Then he slung his arm over Joo and kissed her cheek. I saw the shocked look on Ahri and Sumin's face. But Joo's face was blank. 

 

Sumin P.O.V

What the hell? I gave Ahri a look and she nodded. We both went and took Joo to our room. "You guys are dating??" I asked. She still had that blank look on her face. "Hey!" Ahri snapped in her face. "Why didn't you tell us you were dating Jungkook??" 
"I didn't even know I was dating him!" She said. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Ahri and I started laughing really loud. 
"Whats so funny!!?" Joo asked. 
"Oh nothing.. Lets go back and eat.." 
I went and sat down next to my boyfriend. "Joo told me something funny..." I told him. "Is it that Jungkook didn't even ask her out?" I nodded. "Well its his way of being her boyfriend but not having to ask her out.." I laughed a bit. "Thats the dumbest thing ever.." I said. 
"Hey, you don't know how hard it is to ask someone out.." 
"How hard was it to ask me out?" I asked. 
"Everytime I tried to I couldn't because your beautiful face always made me speechless.." 
"Ahh stop Jimin!" I said and hid my face. He removed my hands and kissed me. "Great! We have 2 couples in the house now.." BTS groaned. "Their just jealous of us.." Jimin whispered huskily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short and sweet. But OMFG! KYAA~ JIMIN!! But poor Luhan :( Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Thanks guys! 

-asian12