You're NOT forgiven

My imperfect family

Sumin P.O.V

My eyes started to flutter open and I realized I was in my living room. "What happened?" I asked. "Oh my god! Are you alright!!??" BTS and EXO asked. I nodded. 

"Sumin!! What do you remember?"

"Um I was at Saki then Infinite captured me and brought me to an abandoned ware house to beat me up. Next thing I saw was you guys busting through the doors until I out.." I said. 

"Gsh I was so worried about you. Don't go anywhere alone ok?" Luhan said. I nodded and he gave me a hug. Then Nam Joon coughed awkwardly and then they started to leave so I was left with Ahri and Seuk Hye. "Unni, we're so sorry!" Seuk Hye said. "You picked a girl you barely knew over your own sister. Sure makes me feel like family.." 

"Sumin, we're very sorry. Next time we'll believe you. I can't believe we were dumb enough to believe Heeyoung.. Once Jin told us Jimin was the only one who didn't believe him.." Ahri said. Wow of cource he wouldn't.. He cares more about Heeyoung then he does about me... "Look guys, I admit I'm mad at you guys. But you guys are my sisters, my only family I have left and if I'm mad at you then I'm alone. I have nobody to rely on when I need them. And yeah I like being alone but when I really need someone I will come to you guys.." Then we all got into a group hug. 

"Hey, guys can I talk to Sumin??" Jimin asked. They both gave me worried looks. "I'll be fine.." I said softly. Then they left and Jimin came to sit next to me. "Sumin I had no idea. I'm so sorry I didn't--" I held my hand up telling him to stop talking. "I can't even. You picked Heeyoung over me and I'm supposedly your best friend. Do you know how hurt I was when I didn't see you come with them to save me? I thought it was because you would rather be with Heeyoung even though Infinite may have killed me.." 

"Sumin that is not true! BTS left without telling me anything! If I knew you were in danger I would've raced over--" I heard enough. I got up to walk to my room but I suddenly felt dizzy and almost fell but Jimin caught me. "Are you alright??" 
"I'm fine.." I firmly removed his arms and went to my room..

 

"So how'd your conversation with Jimin go??" Seuk Hye asked. "Don't worry about it.." 

"Was it bad?"

"No Seuk Hye it was a great one.." I said sarcastically. 

 

Jimin P.O.V

I totally ed up... "She won't forgive you for a while.." Taehyung said and sat next to me. "Don't you think I know that Hyung?? Gosh I'm so en dumb!!" 

"We know.. But why did you let Heeyoung get to you??" 

"I don't know what happened.. Something just came over me.." 

"Oh come on Jimin.. But whatever. If you want Sumin then you need to do whatever it takes to make it up because she seems hurt that you thought she was lying.." Then Taehyung left to go to bed. 

 

Luhan P.O.V

I woke up early for some reason which is weird because I never do... But when I was I saw Sumin leaving in her school uniform. "Why are you leaving early?" I asked. She jumped a bit because I surprised her. "Gosh you scared me ! And yeah I'm going to school early.."
"Wait for me, I'm going with youu.." I said and quickly got ready. 

 

After I got ready we were off to school. "Are you hurt??" I asked. "Luhan, I'm finee.." 
"I just wanna know..." 
"Ahh I know. But really I'm fine.. Oh! You should help me with Chinese. It would be nice to learn a new language.." I smirked at her. 
"Ok say 

我魯漢

 
Wěn wǒ lǔ hàn  (Kiss me Luhan)

 

She said the same thing. I leaned my head in and pecked her cheek. "Yah! What are you doing?!?!" She shouted. "What? I didn't do anything.." I said innoccently. 
Then she started to turn red. Aigoo!! She's shy!! "Say it again. It was a little off.." It was actually really good but I just want her to say it again. 

She said it again so I leaned in and kissed her other cheek. "Yah! Can you not?!" Then she ran away and I was chasing her. Aigoo she's too cute!! "Quit doing that!!" 
"Doing whaaaaattt?" I asked jokingly. I admit she was a fast runner but I was able to catch up to her. 

 

Joo P.O.V

"Where did Sumin Unni go??" I asked everyone. "Luhan Hyung is gone too.." Chanyeol said. "They went to school together.." Ahri said as she walked into the kitchen. "How do you know??" 
"She left me a note. I'm assuming Luhan went with her but I don't know.." 

 

After all of us got ready we walked to school. In homeroom we saw Luhan and Sumin laughing together. "Oh hey guys!" Luhan waved. "Whats going on with you two??" I asked Sumin quietly. "Nothing..." She answered. "Then why did you guys leave early TOGETHER? HMMM?" Ahri asked as she sat next to us. 
"Well I was gonna leave on my own but he caught me so we went together because he doesn't want me going alone.." 
"AHH CUTE!!" Ahri and I squealed like fangirls. "Yah! Shut up.. Theres more.." 
"OMG OMG WHAAATT!!?"
"OK I won't tell you if you don't stay quiet.."
"okokok what happened??" Ahri and I asked curiously. 
"So I asked him to help me say something in Chinese so I said it then he kissed my cheek.." Sumin whispered. I widened my eyes and dropped my jaw. 
"No way.." Ahri and I said in unison. 
"I don't know what I said though.. He wouldn't tell me.."
"What was it.." Sumin said it again then Luhan came and pecked her cheek infront of everyone. OMFG..........
"Yah! What are you doing??!!" Jimin shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's to the SuHan, LuMin shippers!! I hope you guys enjoyed their moment!! KYAA~<3 Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Sorry its short...

-asian12