No

My imperfect family

Jimin P.O.V

"You guys aren't fighting alone.." Sumin said to me. It was getting late so EXO is gonna spend the night because Infinite might get them. "We'll be fine. I don't want you getting hurt." I said. "Doesn't matter, we're a family. We get hurt together.." I pulled her closer so she'll lay on my shoulder. "We found a great family and we don't wanna lose you.." I softened from her words. "You're not gonna lose us. I promise.." 

"Gosh you two just date already!" Joo said. Thanks Joo, ruined the moment. I felt Sumin stiffen and I could tell she was turning red. "Yah Seuk Hye! Go to bed!" Sumin ordered and got up from my shoulder. Dang it....  "I'm going to bed, make sure EXO has what they need.." Sumin said and avoided eye contacts. Then she walked away to her room. Gosh I swear we had a moment. 

"You guys need anything else?" I asked. "No, we're good. Thanks for letting us crash here.." Suho said. "No problem. We'll be down the hall if you need anything." 
We had a really big room that we never use so it could be for them to sleep in. 

 

Sumin P.O.V

"Aigoo why did you say that?" I asked Joo. Sometimes the girls and I would stay up late, just to talk. Well they sort of make me. I usually sleep early. 

"You guys should just date, you guys always act like a couple.." I scoffed at her. "Yeah says the girl who is to scared to date Jungkook.." 

"Okay! Okay! You got me.." 

"Yeah seriously. You guys are making it to complicated..." Ahri said. 

"Should you really be talking? We all know you like Jin!" I said. 

"Yah! Keep quiet!!" Ahri hissed while Joo and I were laughing. .

"I don't know though guys, I'm just afraid. I'm afraid to fall for someone.." I said. 

"We can understand that. It will take a while for you to be able to trust.." 

 

 

 

A couple hours later I went out to get a glass of water. I had a lot to think about. Infinite, Jimin, Luhan. ARGH! Too much! I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and kicked the person. "Ah, what was that for?" LUHAN!??

"Omo! Luhan! I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry!!" I said and helped him up. "Sorry, force of habit..." 

"My leg hurts now.." He said and started rubbing it. 

"Do you want to put some ice on it?" I asked. "Can I get a hug?" He asked like a 5 year old. I hit him upside the head. "How is that gonna help? Here's some ice.." I said and handed it to him. "What are you doing up??" He asked. "I couldn't sleep.. Too much to think about.." 

"Are you thinking about meee~?" 

"Ahahaha! Of cource....NOT." 

"Oh pleeaaasse! Sumin, you always think about meee~" I pretended to puke. "Why would I? I have a lot of problems to deal with.." I said. 

"Problems like what??" 

"Personal stuff..." I answered. 

"You can't tell me? I thought you trusted me.." 

"Jimin doesn't even know and I trust him a lot.." 

Jimin P.O.V

I was gonna get a glass of water until I saw Luhan and Sumin talking. Sumin is dealing with stuff and I don't even know? What is she dealing with? Then I see Sumin going back to her room so I hid really quick. 

The next day I woke up early. I walked into the living room and saw Sumin hugging her knees looking out the window. I quietly sat down next to her and tapped her shoulder. She immidiately shoved me and kicked my leg. "Omo!! Yah Jiminnie! Don't sneak up on me like that!" She said and helped me up. 

"Are you okay??"  I smiled at her and nodded. "Aigoo I thought you knew if you did that I would kick you.." 

"Haha, sorry Suminnie!" Suminnie was my nick name for her. "You know Sumin, you seem a little off lately.." I said. "A little off?" I nodded. "You seem more awkward.." 

"Jimin, I've always been awkward.. Nothing has changed.." She said and quickly went to the kitchen. I followed her. "Yeah but it seems different.. You seem different.." 

"I'm just dealing with stuff.." She said and lowered her head. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "Dealing with what? Please talk to me, we used to tell each other everything.." 

"I know but I just can't.. I like to deal with my problems alone.." 

"Why would you when you have so many people who care about you??"

"I don't know this is how I cope with--" I cut her off by cupping her face and pressing my lips on to hers. I could tell she was shocked at first but then she kissed me back!! 

After a few seconds she pulled away. She widened her eyes and ran outside. "SUMIN!!" I called but she left. Then everyone gathered into the living room.

"What happened??" Ahri asked. "Sumin, she ran away.." I said. I didn't wanna tell them that it was because I kissed them, especially since Luhan was there.

"Why did she run away??" I stayed silent. "Nevermind that! Lets split up and find her!" Joo said.


 


 

Jimin Jungkook
Ahri Joo
Taehyung Nam Joon
Luhan Sehun
Baekhyun Chanyeol
Kris Tao
Lay Suho
Suga Jin
D.O Kai
Hoseok Chen, Xiumin
   

 

(Partner's for the search)

 "Meet back in 2 hours.." Nam Joon said and then we left. 

"Hyung, what happened to Sumin Noona?" Jungkook asked. 

"I-I kissed her.." He widened his eyes. His shocked look was priceless. 

"Y-You K-Kissed her!!?" I nodded. "Ok Ok! Where would she be??" 

"She'd probably be at Saki getting a drink!" I said. 

Joo P.O.V

"What do you think happened between those two??" I asked Ahri. "No idea but lets find out. I bet she's at the park. She always goes there when she needs to think.." Ahri said. We ran and ran then we saw people in the park. "Do you see her?" I asked. She shook her head. Where the hell is she? "Call her.." 
"She left her phone on her bed.." 
"Joo! Ahri!!" We saw the Taehyung and Nam Joon team. "SHe's not here, we searched the whole park.." Taehyung said. Then we all seperated and went to look at Saki.

"She's not here, Jimin and Jungkook already asked.." Mr. Song said. I stared at him for a bit. "You're lying.." 
"What? I'm not lying! She's really not here.." 
"Mr. Song, how dumb do you think we are?"
"Ok Ok, I only lied because she wants to be alone.. She's over here.." He said and brought us to the back of the room. We followed him and saw Sumin laying on the couch deep in thought. "Unni.." I called out. She turned around and glared at Mr. Song. "I said not to tell anyone!!" She hissed. "Sorry! But they knew I was lying!" Mr. Song defended. She sighed and nodded. Then Mr. Song left us alone. "What happened?" Ahri and I asked in Unison. 
"Jimin... He kissed me." Sumin said. It was dead silent, Ahri and I dropped our jaws. He kissed her!!! "So whats the problem then!!?" I asked. Ahri smacked my arm. "She's obviously not ready!" Ahri hissed. "I don't know. I trust Jimin won't hurt me but I feel like there's no time for a relationship.. And I'm scared to fall for another guy.." Sumin admitted. "Unni, its okay if you're not ready. I'm sure Jimin will understand.." 
"So.... How was the kiss?" I asked. She lightly smacked my arm. 
"But guys, I don't feel like I can face him.. I just feel awkward about the kiss.." Sumin said. 
"Well what are you gonna do??" 
"Do you think Mr. Song would let me crash here??" 
"Ok, maybe you are being a little crazy about this.." Ahri said. 
"You don't know what its like though!!" Sumin whinned. 
"Ok ok! Just ask him.."
"YO MR. SONG! CAN I CRASH HERE FOR A FEW NIGHTS!?" Sumin called. 
"SURE NO PROBLEM!" 
"No problem Sis. But I need you guys to bring me my stuff.." Sumin said. 
"How are we gonna sneek it out without the guys seeing us leave?" 
"I don't know? We're sisters theres at least a little bit of you thats devious.." 
"Ok we'll figure something out. Lets go Ahri Unni.." I said and we left. 

 

When we got back home all the guys looked at us worriedly. "Did you find her??" Jimin and Luhan asked. "Ani, but I'm pretty sure she's fine. Like I said she needs time alone to deal with stuff.." Ahri explained. "WHat could she possibly be dealing with?" 
"I don't know? She's still recovering from a lot.." I said and then Unni and I went to our room to pack Sumin a bag. I locked our door so none of the guys could get in. "Ok keep quiet so they don't hear.." Ahri said. I nodded understandingly and then we began to get some of the essential's she needed. "Oh she needs her phone, she can't live without that.." 

After we packed everything we waited until everyone was asleep to bring her stuff. On our way out we bumped into a body. "Where are you guys going?" It was Luhan.. "Umm we were just gonna go out on a walk.. You know.." Ahri said. I rolled my eyes. Geez Unni can't lie for crap. "Oh really? You know its dangerous to walk out alone. Especially with Infinite after us..Want me to tag along?" He asked. "Haha no its okaaayyy! We'll be fine." 
"I know you're bringing that bag to Sumin. Please tell me if she's alright.." 
"She's fine. But we can't tell you what happened and where she is. When she feels more comfortable she'll come back.." He seemed to understand because he let us go. 

 

 

"Thanks girls, don't worry I'll be back soon.." Sumin said and gave us hugs. "Don't worry about it. But we have to lie to BTS and EXO..."
"Don't lie to them. Tell them you know where I am but you just can't tell.

We got back home 19 annoyed guys. "Where were you??" Jungkook asked worriedly and then he pulled me into a hug. 
"We went on a walk.." I lied. "Why? Why when Infinite could be wondering around this area? Don't ever scare me like that again.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Sumin and Jimin<3 

-asian12