can I trust you?

My imperfect family

Jimin P.O.V

Jin hyung, Jungkook and I were waiting impaiently for the girls to come back. I swear if they hurt My Sumin.. Wait? Did I just say My Sumin? 
"Where are they?" Jin asked and kept on looking at his watch. "Hyung, you don't think anything bad happened to them right?" Jungkook asked. 
I shook my head. "With their fighting skills they would've gotten away. But why is it taking so damn long?" Then from a distance we saw three
figures walking together. "Is that them?" Once they got closer we realized it was them. We quickly ran and gave them hugs. "Guys relaz, we're
fine.." Joo said. I noticed Sumin's different facial expression. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine.." Then we all walked back to the house. 
But I kept my eye on Sumin, it seems like something is bothering her. "Dinner is ready, so if you're hungry just heat it up.." Jin said. Joo and Ahri went to eat but Sumin went to her room. I followed her and went inside. "Hey, aren't you gonna eat?" I asked. "No, I'm not hungry.." 
"Did something happen ?" 
"No, I just need to think about stuff..." I nodded understandingly. "Jimin, can I ask you something?" 
"Sure go ahead.." 
"Why is it so hard to trust?" I thought for a second. Why is she asking? "Where is this coming from?" I asked. 
"EXO, they don't seem like bad people but I can't bring myself to trust them.." 
"Thats because of their history. They've hurt innoccent people. They've robbed people. I can see why you don't..." I said and gave her a side hug. 
"Thanks Jimin.." She said. I decided to leave her alone. 

"Did something happen?" I asked Joo and Ahri. They both shook their heads. "It was actually fun hanging out with them.." Joo said. "What? More fun then hanging out with me?" Jungkook asked and pouted. "Aniya, its always more fun hanging out with you Kookie.." 
"So nothing happened? Because Sumin is acting strange.."
"Strange how?" Ahri asked. 
"She asked me why its so hard to trust.. She thinks the 12 losers are kinda good people.." 
"Well Jimin, they sorta are. We investigated their behaviour and they're really nice and playful. Maybe we have nothing to worry about.." 

Sumin P.O.V

It was getting late but I was still awake. I couldn't fall asleep because Luhan's words were right. I don't know what they've been through and I don't know their story. I decided to sneek out and go to Saki. "Hey Sumin, you alone?" Mr. Song asked. I nodded. "Needed time by myself.." He nodded understandingly and continued doing his job. "Well would you look who it is. Sumin, I didn't think Jimin would let you go anywhere by yourself." Luhan said and sat by me. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Woah, sorry but I just wonder why you don't trust anyone. I find it strange.." I took a sip of my beer. "I don't think its any of your business why I don't trust anyone.." 
"Well it is if you're gonna be 'investigating' my group. So what is it?" I gulped the whole bottle down. "Its because everytime I've trusted someone they fail me! I feel like the only people I can trust is BTS and Mr. Song!" I cried out. Geez now I'm like half drunk. I have an ok tolerance for alcohol.  "What are you talking about?" 
"Sumin!!" I turn around and see Jong Suk. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "What do you think having a drink. Now go away." 
"Do you hate me that much?" 
"Just a little bit, I thought you understood why I was always with BTS. You judged my family when yours is a lot worse. You were the one person out of my family I trusted.." I said and walked to a couch that the club has. 
"So you don't trust anyone because of one person?" Luhan asked. I shook my head. "I've been in 5 different foster homes. I thought I could trust them but nope. They my sisters and I. But thats not even all of it. I also don't plan on telling you my stories either. So leave me be.." 
"Sumin!!" Oh its Jimin. "How'd you know I was here?" I asked. "Mr. Song and Jong Suk both called me. Why did you sneak out?" 
"Because I felt like it.." I slurred and drank more of my beer. "Ok, lets go..." Then Jimin came and picked me up. "Thanks for telling me Mr. Song and Jong Suk.." He said. 

Then he put me in the car and stared at me. "I know I'm pretty but gosh quit staring.." I said. "What did you tell Luhan?" He asked sternly.

Jimin P.O.V
Then she started to cry. "I told him why I don't trust anyone! Like the five foster families I was in, and Myungsoo!" Who the hell is Myungsoo? 
"Sumin ? Who's Myungsoo?" I asked. Before she could answer she fell asleep. 

"Oh gosh is she alright?" Ahri asked. "She's just drunk.." I brought her to the couch and gently put her down. Then Ahri got a blanket and put it over Sumin. 
"Thank goodness Mr. Song and Jong Suk called you.." 
"Ahri, can I ask you something?" 
"Sure what is it?"
"Who's Myungsoo?" I asked. I saw her facial expression change. "He's a motherer who deserves to get beaten to pieces." Ahri said. 


Flashback

The three sisters were in a nice foster home. They had a son in the house and he started to show interest in Sumin. They started dating behind his parent's backs for a month. Until one day she regretted it. 
"Aish Sungyeol why do I have to date her for 2 months? Thats too much!!" Myungsoo whinned. 
"Too bad! You lost the bet so here is your punishment.. SO whats she like?" Sungyeol asked. 
"She's such a freak, she has all of these cuts and bruises. I think she cuts herself. And she always has this cold look on her face.. Not my ideal type.." 
Sumin covered to prevent her sobs from coming out. She really liked Myungsoo. And the cuts and bruises are from her previous foster parents who beat us. 
"I wanna ask out Hyuna.." Myungsoo said. Huh? Hyuna? The popular girl? 
"Yeah she's hot!! But you have to wait until the 2 months is over!" Woo hyun said. 
"Ugh, I hate dating Sumin..." 
"At least Sumin is hot.." Dong woo said. Sumin heard enough and she ditched the rest of the school day. 

"Hey, where were you in school?" Myungsoo asked. 
"Its not like you care.." Sumin said coldly. 
"What are you talking about?" 
"We're done Myungsoo. I hate you. Get out of my face.." 
Myungsoo didn't like the fact that he got dumped so he took it too far and tried beating her up. But of cource she fought back. 
When Mr and Mrs. Kim arrived home Myungsoo said that Sumin started the fight and then the girls were sent back into the system.. 

"Jimin, I know you like her. But she's to scared to get close to anyone and fall for them. SO treat her well.." Ahri said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry its short. My stupid labtop is being annoying so I have to leave it here. These girls though, they've been through a lot and I hope while reading you feel really bad for them. 

-asian12