Only you

My imperfect family

Sumin P.O.V

"Do I have to talk about it?" I asked. He nodded. "Well when you guys dragged me to Saki she started saying to me when Jimin went to the bathroom. like you need to back off, he likes me, I'm his first love. And this morning did you notice how many times she walked passed me? Everytime she did, she always whispered something mean. And when she bumped into me it was on purpose so that is why I was being quote on quote mean.." I explained. Taehyung stared at me for a few moments. "Taehyung-ah if you don't believe me then whatever. My own sisters didn't believe me.." 
"I believe you Sumin..." He said.
"You do??" He nodded. "I can tell when you're lying, you're deffinately not lying. Don't worry, I'll stand by your side.." I softened from his words. Then a few tears started to fall out of my eyes. "Aigoo why are you crying~?" He asked and pulled me into a hug. "Because you're the only one who actually believed me. You make me feel less alone and I've always felt alone, even when theres a lot of people.." That made hiim hug me even tighter. 

Taehyung stayed for a few hours and we had a heart to heart talk. I trust Taehyung with my life. Took me a while to realize it but he's always been there for me too. 
"I'm pretty sure that they're wondering where I am. Tomorrow's a school day so I'm gonna make sure you come!" He said sternly. I smiled at him. "Of cource I'll be there.." Then he hugged me goodbye and left.

Taehyung P.O.V

How could they not believe her?? When I got home everyone gave me worried looks. "Where have you been?" Jin asked. "I went to see Sumin.. She needed someone and I'm sure Jimin, Ahri or Joo wouldn't have gone so I did." I said. "She's gone?! I thought she was in her room.." Jimin said. I went over to him and punch his face. "If you gave a about her then you would've noticed. If you weren't so hung up on Heeyoung then you would know why she is acting like this and if you don't know that just proves you guys aren't as close as you say! I mean come on Jimin don't you remember what Heeyoung did to you?! But when she makes a sudden appearance you can't wait to be with her at all times, offering her our home, letting her bully Sumin!!" I shouted. 
"Taehyung, maybe you should calm down.." Ahri said. 
I scoffed at her. "I can't talk to you guys right now.. Good job Heeyoung for brain washing them. But you sure as hell aren't gonna get to me.." I said and went to my room. 

Curious about Heeyoung and Jimin? Well their story isn't important enough to talk about so I'll say it in shorter words. He liked her. She used him. But he still liked her. She got a new boyfriend. He went crazy and then she moved away. So she was nice. But it was fake. Can't believe Jimin fell for it again... *KNOCK KNOCK* "Go away.." I said in a monotone voice. Then the door peeked open and Jin walked in. "What is it Hyung?" 
"You should apologize to Heeyoung.." I widened my eyes. "Why? Don't you remember what went down between her and Jimin?"
"I do remember. I remember all of it, but she has changed.." 
"Changed?! Hyung! I thought you were smart! Can't you see right through that?" 
"Ok whatever.. Apologize or not but she seems hurt.." 
"I don't give a if she's hurt..."
"Wow, maybe you and Sumin should be together.." I scoffed at him. 
"Yeah, instead of Jimin because I actually treat her right.."
"Ok what the hell is going on??" Jin asked confused. 
"This morning when Sumin was being 'mean' it was because Heeyoung was being a first.. Did you notice how many times she walked passed Sumin? Every single time it was because she said something mean to her. Also when we went to Saki she said to Sumin, so No! Heeyoung has not changed and Jimin is an idiot.." Jin thought for a second. "Hyung, I don't care if you don't believe me but--" 
"I believe you Taehyung.." 
"You do??" 
"But why would Heeyoung come back to Jimin?"
"I don't know? Maybe because the guy she picked over Jimin dumped her??" 

Jin P.O.V

After talking with Taehyung I went back to where everyone is. I'm not gonna mention it to them because they either won't believe me and I want them to feel guilty.. "What did Taehyung say?" Ahri asked. "Something very interesting...." I said. "Like what??" 
"About you and Joo not believeing Sumin.." I saw her expression change. "I just assumed she was being paranoid like always.." 
I shook my head. "She was telling the truth..." I saw how guilty she looked. "I-I can't believe I thought she was lying...We have to tell the others.." 
I agreed because I wanted to see the guilty look on their face. "Heeyoung, you're not fooling anyone.." Ahri said coldly. "What are you talking about?" Heeyoung asked trying to act innoccent. "Guys, can we just stop bullying Heeyoung?" Jimin said. "Oppa, maybe I should go back home.." 
"Thats a great idea!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he came into the room. "No, you can stay as long as you want..." Jimin said. 
"Yah! Did you forget about what she did??!!" 
"I've change.. I know I made some mistakes in the past but please forgive me.." 
"What happened to the other guy you dated??"
"He dumped me..." I rolled my eyes. 
"You know what? I can't be here.. Tell me when she leaves.." Taehyung said and went to his room. I followed him and saw him pack a bag. 
"Where you going??" I asked. 
"Saki.. You coming?" He asked. 
"We're going with you.." We look at the door and see BTS minus Jimin.. I smiled at them and we packed our bags. *RING RING* Taehyung's phone rang. 
"Hey Mr. Song..."

(.....................................)

"WHAT!!?" I looked at him and he had a scared look on his face. 

(.....................................)

"Ok we'll be there!!" He said and hung up. 

"Get everyone except for Jimin.. Infinite took Sumin.." I widened my eyes and went to gather the others. 

"Come on guys really?! You're leaving because of Heeyoung?" Jimin asked. We ignored him and quickly went to our Van. 

Sumin P.O.V

I went to ask Mr. Song something but when I came out I saw Infinite. .... "There you are Sumin!!" Myungsoo said. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well didn't I warn you that if you get in the middle of the fight you'll get hurt.." Then I feel someone hit the back of my head and everything went black. 

 

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I was sitting between these two big guys who were squishing me. "Where are we going?" I asked. They all ignored me. "WHERE ARE WE GOING??!!" I asked even louder. More silence. ... 

After a while of driving we arrived at an abandoned warehouse. Then the two guys brought me inside and Infinite was there sitting in nice chairs acting like they are in kings.. Then Myungsoo got up and took me from the guys. When those big guys left Myungsoo shoved me to the floor and started kicking me. "What are you doing SUmin? Fight back!!" He said and kicked me even more. "Where's the tough Sumin! Huh?!" 

Luhan P.O.V

*RING RING* I looked at my phone and Taehyung is calling me. 

"Hello?"

"LUHAN!? GATHER EXO AT SAKI NOW!! SUMIN WA TAKEN!!" I widened my eyes. She was??!?!!!  I hung up the phone and started putting my shoes on. 
"GUYS! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA GO!!!" I shouted. All 12 of us got into our big van and went to Saki. 
When we arrived BTS minus Jimin which I thought was odd but theres no time for questions. "While I came back from shopping I saw these guys bring Sumin into a van. I ran and ran but it was a car so I couldn't do much."

"What if they're at the place where they took us and not the girls?" Chen asked. 

"Thats a good idea! Lets check there and if shes not there we'll go to where we were held.." Joo said. Then we went back to our cars and drove to the abandoned ware house. 

Sumin P.O.V

I was coughing up blood from Myungsoo kicking my stomache so many times. "GET UP!!" He shouted. Thats it! I've had enough. I quickly got up and fan kicked his face. "Whats the matter Myungsoo?! Huh??!! Get up and fight like the man you are!!" I shouted. "Get her.." Myungsoo ordered the other Infinite members. Sung Gyeol was the first one to lash at me. He threw a punch but I caught it and twisted it. "OWW!!!" Then I kicked his stomache and he fell backwards. Then I feel someone wrap their arms around me from behind. I elbow them and they let go. Woo hyun.. Then I kicked my foot up really high and it his his jaw. Then Hoya kicked me from behind and I fell on the floor. "ARGH!!" I groaned. "YAH! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" I saw EXO and BTS minus JImin at the door. Why didn't Jimin come? Oh yeah.. He doesn't give a about me.. The last thing I saw was Luhan, Ahri and Joo running towards me until everything went black. 

Joo P.O.V

Ahri, Luhan and I ran to Sumin while the others were fighting Infinite. We already took care of the guys outside. "Oh my god!!" Luhan picked up Sumin and started shaking her. "Please wake up Sumin.." He said. "Don't worry, she just passed out from tiredness.." Ahri said. 
"Is she alright!?" The rest of BTS asked. "Yes she's fine. Lets go home..." I said. Luhan carried her bridal style and brought her to BTS's van. "Can I ride with her?" Luhan asked. "Of cource, I'll ride with EXO.." I said. 

"You riding with us?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded. He showed me a goofy smile and we got in heading off to our house. 

Jimin P.O.V

Heeyoung was sleeping on one of the couches while I was still awake sitting on our other couch. Then I heard a bunch of shouts then EXO and BTS piled through the door. I saw Luhan holding unconcious Sumin. I immidiately stood up and went to them. "What happened?" I asked worriedly. "Infinite found her.." Joo answered. They brought her to the couch and shoved Heeyoung off. "What the heck!!?" 
"You're gonna infect the couch.." Taehyung said. 
"Is she gonna be alright??" I asked worriedly. 
"She's gonna be fine. She's just tired..Go to bed guys and let her rest.. EXO you guys can stay in the same room as last time.." 
"What about me??" Heeyoung asked. 
"Heeyoung... GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!" We all said in unison. She pouted and tried using aegeyo on me. "Stop Heeyoung. Just leave..." I ordered. She scrunched her nose and went to grab her things. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whats gonna happen when Sumin wakes up??? Yeah I agree that she probably won't forgive them until much later! But who could blame her? I mean she was telling the truth but Taehyung was the only one who stood by her side ! SuHyung forever!! <3333