Are they really bad?

My imperfect family

Joo P.O.V

The 10 of us were on our way home until we were cornered by 12 dudes. Yep its EXO. "What do you want?" Namjoon asked. "We need these 3 girls.." Chanyeol said. "In your ing dreams.." Jungkook, Jimin and Jin hissed. "Alright, we didn't want things to get ugly..." Suho threw the first punch at Jungkook but I grabbed his fist and twisted it. "Ahh! Yah!" 
"Alright, we'll go with you.. But where are we going?" I asked. 
"Yah Seuk Hye!!" I glared at Jungkook. 
"We just wanna hang out.. Friends you know?"
"Alright. Lets go guys.." Sumin said. 
"Yah, are you crazy? What if something bad happens?" Jimin asked. She gave him a look that said. 'We'll handle it, calm down..' 
"Guys, we aren't bad people. WHats so bad about us hanging out with us?"  I wanted to say that it was because you're violent but not a good time. 
"Fine, come back soon. And same rules.." Jungkook said and then they walked off. 

"Ok cut the crap. Why did you really need to talk to us?" Sumin asked coldly. "Is it so bad we wanna hang out with 3  of the prettiest girls of the school?" Luhan asked and put his hand on Sumin's shoulder. "You wanna keep that hand?" 
"I'm sorry.." The he quickly retreated his hand back. "So where do you guys wanna go? Mall? Girls like shopping.." 
"Lets go to the arcade!!" I suggested. "Yes yes yes!!" Chanyeol cheered like a kid. What? I thought he was violent... Then we linked arms and skipped away to the arcade thats near our school. "Bet I can beat you in the motorcycle game!" Chanyeol challenged. "You're on!" We were gonna run over there until the Unni's pulled my shirt. "Whats wrong?" I asked. 
"Go ahead and play but also investigate. Behaviour and such.." Ahri ordered. "I don't know why we have to anyway. They seem like nice people.." 
"They have a reputation for violence and they sometimes hurt innoccent people.. Stay on guard.." I sighed and nodded. 
"Something wrong?" Chanyeol asked. I shook my head. "They said we're leaving in an hour.." 

 

"Yah Chanyeol! You're bad at this game !" 
"Haha, just a little bit!!" He said and used his fingers. 
"A little bit. I beat you by 55 points.." I said. 
"Stop being soooo good then!!" 

Ahri P.O.V

"Wanna play??" Sehun asked. He wanted me to play foosball with him. "No I'm good.." I rejected. "Come on, you're at an arcade and you're just sitting there? You're boring~!" He teased. "What? I'm not boring! Aren't I fun Sumin?" She shook her head. "Well then, fine I'll play.." 

"Aigoo, you're so bad~!" Sehun said and started laughing. I frowned and scrunched my nose. "Because I never play. I never go to the arcade either." 
"How about you and I come here more often? I can make you into a pro!" Sehun offered. "Hmm, I'll think about it.." I looked around to check on the girls. Joo is playing something with Chanyeol and Sumin is just standing there with Luhan bothering her. 
You know maybe these guys arent as bad as we think they are. They've been really nice to us. They haven't beaten anyone up yet. Well minus that time at the club. "You know, we aren't as bad as you and your friends think. We only fight when we need to..With minimum screw ups.." 
"Minimum screw ups? Why was Chanyeol ssi beating that guy up at the club?" I asked. 
"Chanyeol was drunk. And Chansung was provoking him..." Oh gosh, we got it all wrong then.. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Why are you so boring..?" Luhan asked. "Why are you so freakin annoying?" 
"I was born this waaayyy.." He sang. "But in all seriousness, why do you hate EXO so much?"
"I don't trust you guys.." I answered. "Well you strike me as a girl who doesn't trust anyone.. But you barely know us.."
"I know what you guys have done.. All the beatings the armed robbery's.." 
"You don't know what we've been through. You don't know our story.." 
"I don't need to..." Then I walked away to gather the girls. "We're leaving.." I got Joo first. "Why? I was gonna kick Chanyeol's again!" 
"Too bad we're leaving.." 
"Fine... See you at school Chanyeol.." 
"Wait wait! Why is it if Sumin leaves then you have to? Aren't you in charge of yourself?" Chanyeol asked. I scoffed at him. "Excuse me, she's my sister so I think you should back off.." Then I pulled her away. "Ahri unni, we gotta go.." 
"Alright.." 

"Unni, what was that about?" Joo asked. "What was what about?" 
"Leaving so early.."
"Look, I think we should look into them a little more before we start to befriend them." I said. 
"Unni, they don't seem like bad people.." 
"They don't seem like it, thats just what they want us to think. Thats the side they are showing us..." 
"Ok maybe you're being a little parnoid.." Ahri said. 
"Am I? We trusted our foster parents and look where that got us..." 
"We were so young at the time! We had no adult to turn to!" Joo exclaimed. 
"And we trusted BTS. Now they are the only few people we trust.." Ahri said. 
"I didn't say we shouldn't hang out with them. We barely know anything so we need to figure it out. I was able to hack into police records so I will look into it." I said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update... Even though I didn't get the amount of comments I wanted. I just really love this story. How family is made by love not by blood. But seriously comment!! Same deal 4+ comments.
Subscribe? Upvote? 

-asian12