Late reaction

My imperfect family

Jimin P.O.V

I couldn't sleep because I was so worried about Sumin. Did I scare her that much?? I got up and went to Saki. I needed a drink. 

"Oh hey Jimin. Aha what are you doing here?" Mr. Song asked awkwardly. Whats his problem? "Get me some Soju.." I said. He got it and I began to drink. 
"Mr. Song? Why did the wifi turn off?" I widened my eyes and looked at the person who said that. "SUMIN!!?" 
".." She muttered and turned around but I caught her wrist. "Where have you been? Do you know how worried I was? Please don't scare me like that again!" 
She stayed silent. "Sumin, did I scare you...?" I asked. "No, you surprised me... I'm sorry Jimin but I need to figure some things out.. I hope you understand.." She said. I nodded understandingly. "I do.. But why did you kiss me back??" She widened her eyes. She totally likes me.. "I'm sorry Jimin, I need to be alone.. Go home.." She said and went back into that room. "You knew she was here?" I asked Mr. Song. "She said she needed time alone, and her Sisters knew too.." 
"Jimin!!" I look at the entrance and see Taehyung. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Sumin called me and said you were here.. Lets go home.." He said. I payed for the soju and left. "So.. Jungkook told me what happened.." I rolled my eyes. Stupid Maknae.... "She's confused.. I mean with everything she's been through and everything she's dealing with.." Taehyung trailed off. "Does everyone know what she's dealing with besides me??" I asked annoyed. "Dude, I really think she likes you but she's been burned before and thats why she's afraid..She's one of those people where one situation could totally make her shut down.." 
"Hyung, you act like I don't know her.. But does she not trust me or something?" 
"No she trusts you.. Its just complicated.." 

Sumin P.O.V

The next day Mr. Song woke me up. "I know you don't want to but you need to go to school..." 
"What?? Whhyyyyy??!" I whinned. 
"You need an education.." 
"Ugh fine.." 

 

Freakin Mr. Song Making me go to school. On my way there I ran into EXO and BTS. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WE WERE SO WORRIED!!" 
"Guys, I'm fine.. Lets just go to school.." 

"Where have you been for the last few days?" My homeroom teacher asked. "None of your business.." I said coldly and sat next to Jimin. 
"You okay??" He asked. I smiled at him and nodded. "Are you?" He nodded. "Ok class! We have a new student. Please welcome Kim Heeyoung!" 
A pretty, skinny girl stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Kim Heeyoung inmda.." I saw Jimin's facial expression change. It was hard to read. Was he upset? Happy? Surprised? All of the above? "Where would you like to sit?" She pointed at Jimin . "Next to Jimin please.." She said and batted her lashes at the teacher. I wanted to puke because of cource he was gonna fall for it.. "Sumin move.." He ordered. "What? Why can't she sit in a empty spot?" I asked. 
"Move or you'll have to stay with me after school.." I moved quicker then the speed of light and plopped myself next to Taehyung. 
I saw he had the same expression as Jimin. "Who does she think she is? Just coming and taking my spot.." I muttered.
"She's Jimin's childhood friend... And his first love.." I widened my eyes. Why do I feel a sharp pain in my stomache?? ? 
"What was she like??" I asked curiously. 
"She was really nice actually, smart, athletic, successful.." I nodded. I could see why Jimin likes her....

 

Skip to Lunch

So every class I have with Jimin Heeyoung was there. And she always took my seat because she would kept on batting her eye lashes at the teacher which made me sick. I was late to lunch because I had to take some tests that I missed while I was gone. But when I finally came to lunch guess who was sitting in my spot..... Yeah the Heeyoung..... I stopped and stared at my friends who looked like they were having a blast. Then Ahri and Joo looked at me and waved. "Sumin we saved you a spot!" They called. I waved my hand at them meaning I wanted to eat alone. I locked gazes with Jimin for a second but I broke it and sat at an emprty table. Gosh I haven't even exchanged two words with her but I already hate her!! "Why you eating alone?" Luhan asked and sat across from me. "Because I feel like it, problem?" 
"No, is it because the new girl is trying to take Jimin from you?" He asked. "Jimin isn't mine, I just wanna be alone..I honestly don't give a about the new girl." He chuckled a bit. "Whats with you Sumin?"
"What the hell are you talking about?" 
"You go around acting like you don't give a flying rats about anything..."
"Thats because I don't.."
"I think you and I both know thats a lie.. I see the way you care for your sisters and Jimin.. When they got injured you were so worried.. SO why do you keep that act up?" I stayed silent and then he left. His words stuck with me.. 

End of the day

I was heading out without BTS because they seemed to be having a great time with Heeyoung and if I were there I would probably ruin it.. 

"Sumin!!" I heard people call. I turn around and see BTS with Heeyoung....... I waved at them and waited for them to catch up with me. "We were gonna hang out wanna come?" Suga asked. "I-I actually have to grab my stuff from Saki and bring it home.." I said. I really didn't wanna hang out with them and Heeyoung right now. "Oh well we were gonna go to Saki! Lets go!" Then the girls linked their arms with me and we went to Saki. UGH! Someone shoot me!! 

We arrived to Saki! We found a place to sit which was hard because Saki was pretty packed. Ahri, Joo, Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok were dancing. Namjoon Suga and Taehyung were trying to flirt with girls. Jimin, Heeyoung and I were sitting. "Why didn't you eat lunch with us today?" Jimin asked. "I wanted to be alone.." I answered and kept on playing with my phone. "Um Okay then.. I'm gonna be right back. Gotta use the bathroom.." Jimin said and left. 
"I'm glad you didn't eat with us.." Heeyoung muttered. "Excuse me??" 
"I know that you like Jimin and he likes you. But I hope you know pretty soon he'll be mine.. I was his first love.." 
"Look Heeyoung, I don't like Jimin, okay? So calm down.."
"Oh please you aren't fooling anyone, I know you do.. So you better back off.." She said in a bratty tone. Then she got up and joined the others on the dance floor. I've already had enough so I went to the back room to pack my stuff. 

"I'm heading home..." I said to Ahri. "Leaving already??" I nodded and left. 

When I arrived home I plopped on the couch and began to cry.... I've done nothing to her and she's threatening me. Why am I crying when she's gonna take Jimin from me? I don't see Jimin like that do I? 'Or maybe because he's your best friend' I heard a voice. I widened my eyes. "Who said that?" I asked aloud. 
'Already forgotten you're Mother and Father's voice??' I heard the voice. Oh my gosh.. Sumin you're imagining things! I kept on hitting my head so I won't be able to hear the voices. 'Sweetie quit hitting yourself...' I heard my Appa's voice. 'No! This isn't real!!' I shouted on the inside. 'It is, we're here Sumin..' Umma said. I finally quit hitting my head and took in a deep breath.. 'How am I hearing you guys?' 
'You miss us and you're in need..' 
'I do miss you, but I'm not in need..'
'really? Jimin, Luhan, Infinite? You need us Sumin..' Umma said. 
'Ok Ok Whatever..'
'You're always like that.. You always want to deal with things on your own..'
'Maybe because thats what I've been doing for more then half of my life..' Then I didn't hear them reply... Ok, I'm gonna take a nap now..

Joo P.O.V

Where did Sumin unni go? "She went back home.." Ahri said like she read my mind. "Is she alright?"  Jimin asked. "Yeah she seemed kinda upset about something.." Heeyoung said. "She likes to deal with things alone... And she likes being alone.." I explained to Heeyoung. "Oh she does?" I nodded. 
Heeyoung is really nice. She might be the first real friend we make outside of BTS and EXO. Then Heeyoung's phone beeped. "Aish!" 
"Whats wrong?" Jimin asked. "My room is still being under construction so I have no where to sleep.." 
"Oh you can stay at our place!" Jimin suggested. "Yay! We have a huge room that we don't use, you can sleep there!" 

 

When we arrived home Sumin was playing on her phone. "Hey! Heeyoung is gonna stay here for a few nights!" I told her. She had an un readable expression. 
"She's really nice you know?" I heard her scoff. "What??" 
"You should've seen the way she treated me at Saki.." Sumin said softly and went to our room. "Hey, did Sumin eat yet?" Jimin asked. "Go ask her.." 

Jimin P.O.V

I walked to the girls room and knocked on the door. "Come in.." I twisted the door knob and went inside. "Jin made some food, you hungry?" She shook her head and kept her eyes on her phone. I sighed heavily and walked closer to her then I snatched her phone away. "What he hell? Give me my phone back!" She said angrily. "What is up with you? You didn't eat lunch with us, You've been really quiet, You've been distancing yourself from us, like seriously! Just talk to one of us Sumin. You make us worried all the time!" 
"Well don't worry about me then! I have--" I cut her off. "Yeah yeah you have a lot going on. Like what? What do you have going on that is so personal you need to hide it." She stayed silent. "More silence.. Seriously what happened to you Sumin.." More silence. Ok I need some air because I've had enough. So I left her room. 

Ahri P.O.V

I heard Jimin and Sumin's conversation. I agree though, I have seen some changes in Sumin. But I know she needs her space. I grabbed Joo's arm and dragged her to our room. When we got in Sumin's back was towards us but we heard faint cries. "Unni..? What happened?" Joo asked. She turned around and quickly wiped her tears. "You know, you don't need to act tough infront of us.." I said. Then she bursted into tears again. "Ok what happened? I heard you and Jimin talking.." 
"Unni, I'm so stupid.." Sumin said. 
"We know... But what did you do?"
"I didn't realize how much Jimin meant to me until Heeyoung came and took him from me.." 
"What? Sumin, Heeyoung is really nice.. Maybe you misunderstood on what she meant.." 
"No, she said I know you like Jimin but you better back off. He's gonna fall for me because I was his first love.." 
"Sumin, she would not say that. Just get to know her and you'll think she's great.." 
"I don't wanna get to know her. Just leave me alone.." She said and layed her head back down. That was mine and Joo's cue to leave the room. "Do you think Heeyoung really said that?" Joo asked. "I don't know Seuk Hye..." I answered. I went over to Jimin who was sitting and chatting with Heeyoung. "I need to talk to you.." I said and grabbed his arm. "Whats up?"
"Look, I know you're worried about Sumin right now but--" He cut me off.
"I can't talk about her right now... "
"Look, what she's dealing with is PERSONAL. If she told you, you probably wouldn't treat her the same.." I said and went away. 

Sumin P.O.V

The next day I woke up late which was weird since I always wake up early. I walked out to the kitchen and saw everyone there. Including Heeyoung. She walked passed me and whispered ''. Should she really be saying that? Says the girl who would always bat her lashes at a teacher. Everytime she would walk past me she would whisper something mean into my ear. This is probably the 5th time she walked passed me but this time she harshly bumped into my shoulder which caught me off guard and I fell over. "Ah .." I muttered. "Omo are you alright?" BTS and Heeyoung asked. She reached her hand down but I pushed it away. "Sumin, she was trying to help.." Jimin said. I rolled my eyes. "I bet she was.." 
"Sumin, I'm sorry..." Heeyoung said softly. 
"Just get out of my way.." I said coldly. 
"Sumin! Why are you being so mean to her??!" I ignored Jimin and went to my room. "Hey, what was that about?" Joo asked. "Did you see how many times she walked past me? The times she did she whispered, , , hoe, ugly, annoying, clingy, , etc. I've done nothing to her but she hates me.." 
"Unni, maybe you were just hearing things.." 
"Seuk Hye! Why would I hear stuff like that?? she's a and she hates me for no reason!"
"Unni calm down please.." 
"I can't be here... Call me when Heeyoung finally leaves." I said and got some of my stuff. 

When I finished packing I decided to go through the window so I don't get questioned. I went to Saki. 
"I'm back Mr. Song!" I said as I walked through the doors. "You still wanna be alone?" I nodded. 
"Look Sumin, I know you want to be alone but maybe you should go home.." 
"What ? WHY? Please don't make me go home.."
"Why not? WHats going on at home?"
"You know that girl that was clinging on to Jimin? Well BTS offered her a place to stay and she's been a to me.. Theres no room for her and I'm sick of her."
"Sweetie, a word of advice. Never let someone chase you out of your own home.. Thats yours and by leaving you're sending her a message."
"What message??"
"That she won..."
"Whats there to win???!!"
"Jimin, she won Jimin.." 
"Well Jimin hasn't been the nicest person to me lately either..."
"We all know you like him.. So why not just tell him?"
"He probably doesn't even like me anymore.."
"How do you know that??" 
"He's been paying more attention to Heeyoung and she's his first love.."
"Yah, first love?  Means nothing but crap. From what I know, and I know a lot. Heeyoung knew Jimin when they were kids and then she left him... Now you've known Jimin for a long time too but you never left his side.. If he's not an idiot then he'll choose you.." Mr. Song said. "Go rest.. You prbably had a rough night.." I nodded and brought my stuff to the room I slept in. 

Taehyung P.O.V

*RING RING* Mr. Song was calling. 
"Hey Mr. Song, whats up??" 

"Sumin is here, did you guys know?"

"None of us even knew she left.." 

"Well I thought it would be bad if I called Jimin but she really needs someone to talk to. Will you come?" 

"Sure, I'll be there in a bit.." I said and hung up. 

I left without anyone knowing because everyone was worrying about Heeyoung on how hurt she was from what Sumin did. 

 

When I arrived to Saki Mr. Song brought me to a room. "She's inside..." I turned the door knob and saw Sumin playing on her phone, like usual. "Taehyung ah, how'd you know I was here?" She asked. I made a head gesture to let her know Mr. Song called me. 
"SO, wanna tell me what was up at breakfast?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYAA!! SuHyung<3333 Uh oh! Sumin is telling the truth but nobody believes her!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12