help

My imperfect family

Joo P.O.V

"What a bunch of jerks.." I said as we walked back inside. "I know, what do they have against EXO??"

"No, I meant EXO, why do they think they can just push us away, they need our help." I explained.

"Guys, maybe we shouldn't help them." Jungkook said. The Unni's and I shot him a glare.

"I agree with Jungkook.." Jimin and Jin said in unison. Then Sumin smacked Jimin. "Yah, our job is to help people who are being threatened." Sumin scolded. 

"But they don't want our help, so whats the point?" Jin asked. "That doesn't matter, they are being threatened by infinite." I spat.

"They're total jerks! Why should we help them?!!" Jungkook raised his voice. I was taken aback, he never raised his voice at me. I always hated when people yelled 

at me. It made me feel worthless. Made me feel like crap. I kept quiet. "Joo.." I ignored him and went to my room. "Joo wait.." "Leave her alone.." I heard the Unni's

say. I went to my room and stuffed my face in my pillow. Why the hell am I being so sesitive? Why do I feel 10000x worse when Jungkook yelled at me? 

"Seuk hye, are you alright?" Ahri asked. I sat up and nodded. (Yeah only BTS has the right to call me Seuk Hye) "Can I ask you guys something?" They both 

nodded. "Why do I feel so hurt that Jungkook raised his voice at me?" They both looked at each other and shared a funny smile. "You like him.." They said in

unison. I widened my eyes. "I What?!" 

"You like him!" They repeated. I put my red face back into my pillow. Do I like Jungkook? "Are you sure? He always treated me like a little sister." 

"Holding your hands, always asking if you're alright, hugging you, making sure you're alright, kissing your forehead, sings lullaby's for you when you can't sleep.

Totally Brother and Sister relationship." Sumin said sarcastically. Holy crap.... "So he likes me too?" I asked. 

"DUHH!!!!!" 



Sumin P.O.V

The next day we were walking to school like nothing happened. But Joo was clinging on to me and Ahri. She was walking between us and linked arms together. 

"What are you doing?" Ahri muttered. "I can't see him right now..." Ahri and I both snickered. "You like him, he likes you. WHats the problem?" I asked quietly. 

"Whats going on??" The guys asked. "Aha nottthhhhhiiiiinnnnnngggggggg.." We said awkwardly. 

When we arrived to school we saw EXO with beat up faces. "What happened?" I asked and grabbed Luhan's face to observe his injuries. 

"Aww is someone worried about me??" Luhan asked teasingly. I realized what I was doing and quickly let go of Luhan's face. "We were jumped by infinite." 

Suho said. BTS widened their eyes. "We also need to ask you guys something.." The 10 of us listened intently. "We need your help.." Sehun muttered. 

"What?? I didn't hear you.." Ahri said. LOL We all knew she just wanted them to say it again. "We need your help." Sehun repeated slightly louder, not much 

though. "Huh? Come again??" 

"WE NEED YOUR HELP!!" Sehun shouted.  "Ok Ok Geez no need to shout." 

"We need to ask you one thing though, why does Infinite hate you guys so much?" 

"We were saving this group of guys and girls, EXO hates them a lot so when we saved them they were pissed." 

Group of boys and girls.... Is it..... Then I started running to find infinite



Myungsoo P.O.V

The guys and I were smoking in the school garden. "WOW smoking on the school property? Thats low, even for you Myungsoo." I turn around and see Sumin.

"Want a hit?" I offered. She shook her head and gave a discusted look. "EXO told me what happened. Is it 2NE1 and BIGBANG you were going after?" 

I smiled at her and nodded. "Leave them alone, they did the right thing.. Why were you going after 2NE1 and BIGBANG??" I smirked at her.

"Thats classified information.." 

"Wow you used a big word!!" She said sarcastically and started clapping. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha good one!!" Infinite laughed. *DING DING DING DING* 

Thats the bell. I was walking with Sumin since we were in the same home room. "You know, I really didn't wanna hurt you.." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Is that why I was part of a bet?" She asked. "I'm sorry.." 

"I bet you are.."

"Wow Sumin, you are just full of sarcasm today huh?" 

"Look, don't apologize when you don't mean it. Ok?"

"Sumin, the truth is I did like you. Not at first but when we went out for a while I started to like you.." 

"Shut up, we're here.."



Jimin P.O.V

I was waiting for Sumin to come back. Aigoo where is she?? Then the doors open revealing her with MYUNGSOO?!! "Oh my god I made it back in time.." 

She said and plopped beside me. "Why were you with him?" I asked. "I needed to ask him something. He said the stupidest thing ever though." 

"What did he say?" I asked. "He said that he actually loved me HA!!" She started laughing but I wasn't. "You know he's lying right?" I asked. 

"Of cource. I'm not stupid.." 



Sumin P.O.V {END OF THE SCHOOL DAY}

I was gonna meet BTS in the front of the school but on my way out Luhan cornered me. "Get out of my way.." I demanded. He shook his head and gave me a 

bright smile. "We're gonna hang out today. So I can earn your trust.." I gave him a 'are you kidding me look.' "Come on pleeaassee!!!" He was trying to use 

his aegeyo on me."Ok Ok Fineee! Just quit the aegeyo! Makes me wanna

puke.." I said. Then we went to his car. *RING RING* I looked at my phone and Jimin was calling. I was gonna answer but Luhan snatched my phone. 

"Give me my phone.." I whinned. "Nope!! You need to trust that I won't mess up your phone." I sighed and nodded like a little kid. "Where are we going?" I

asked. "Hmm lets go to Lotte world!" 

"Is it still open?"

"Of cource, its open until midnight and Sehun's Appa owns Lotte world so we can stay as long as we want..." 



Jimin P.O.V

I called Sumin several times but she didn't answer. "I'm sure she's fine.." Taehyung said. "Also if anything happens she can get away.." BTS started to walk 

home but I felt so uneasy. Nothing bad happened right? 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4+ comments and you get a double update ! Shoutout to AndyXO! I love the comment you left on this story. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12