Avoiding Jimin

My imperfect family

Ahri P.O.V

I was the last to wake up, like always. I knew that Sumin left early to avoid Jimin but I didn't know that Taehyung left too.

When we arrived to school I saw Sumin with her head down, with her head phones on and Taehyung was reading a book. I probably should leave her alone. 

She's losing her voice. "Wow these two.." Jin said as I sat down next to him. "What??" 

"Aren't they being a little immture about this? I mean a little fight, nothing big." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You don't understand Jin, Jimin made a big deal out of nothing.." 

"So are you saying your sister is nothing?!" I shook my head. "No thats not what I'm saying but she came back in one piece so why get into a yelling competiton?"

"He was just worried about her.." Jin said. "I get that but no need for the yelling, how about a hug or an I'm glad you're back safe and sound??" 

"The yelling just proves how much Jimin cares for Sumin." 

"Jin, Jimin likes Sumin. But doing that will just make her not like him.."

"He likes her!!!???" Jin asked surprised. "Yeah, you didn't know that? Oh my Jin, we all knew that. It was so obvious!" 

"Well it wasn't obvious to Sumin.."

"Its not obvious to her because Jimin treats her like one of the guys.." I said. 

Sumin P.O.V

Freaking Jimin switched spots with Joo so now I have to sit with him. This is so awkward.. Even with my head down I could tell Jimin kept on glancing at me. 

I'm not in the mood to talk. I'm losing my voice because of you. This awkwardness is gonna kill me!! So I got up and went to the bathroom. On my way there I ran into Luhan and Sehun. (HUNHAN<3333) "Hey Sumin!" They greeted. I gave them a little wave until Luhan grabbed my wrist. "Are you alright?" He asked. 
I nodded. "Then why aren't you talking?" 
"I'm losing my.." I couldn't even get the word voice out. "Ohh what happened? Was screaming on the roller coaster too much?" Oh I wish that was why. I shook my head and went to the bathroom. 

When I got back to homeroom I went back to putting my head down with my head phones on. Then I feel someone pat my head. I look up and see my homeroom teacher. "Dont touch me!!" I hissed with my raspy voice. Then he gave me a pedo smile while I glared at him. Hate this homeroom. "Take your head phones off.." He ordered. I took them off and put my head back on the table. Then I felt his hairy hands pick up my head. I slapped his hand away. "I said don't touch me!!" 
"Well then keep your head up.." 
"You could've just told her instead of touching her." Jimin said angrily. Thanks Jimin. Then he kept quiet and went back to his desk. "Are you alright?" Jimin asked. I gave him a little nod without looking at him. 

Jimin P.O.V

Please look at me Sumin. I feel like crap because she's avoiding me. When the bell rang she raced out of homeroom before I could catch her. I groaned loudly. Please don't avoid me Sumin.... 

{Skip to Lunch}

Sumin was no where to be found. "Where is Sumin?" I asked. The guys shrugged their shoulders but Joo and Ahri were acting awkward. "You guys know where she is?" I asked the two. "Dude, she's our sister of cource we know where she is." Joo said. "Where is she having lunch?" They both shrugged but I knew that they knew where Sumin was. This is seriously killing me. *BEEP BEEP* I look at my phone and got a text from Joo. 'Rooftop' She's eating at the rooftop? I picked up my tray and made my way there without telling them where I was going. We're gonna talk this out Sumin. 

 

 

Sumin P.O.V

I was eating lunch alone at the rooftop because I wanted to be alone ATM. Then I hear the door creak. I stayed still for a second to see who it was. Nobody ever knew but I keep a pocket knife with me. I never get caught. When the door finally opened I saw............JIMIN!!? "Hey, can we talk?" He asked. Before lunch the nurse said I shouldn't speak for a while. "Please say something..." He pleaded. I pointed at my throat and shot him a glare. Then an idea popped into my head. I have this app on my phone where I can type something in and it speaks. I opened the app and typed my message in. 

"I lost my voice because of you, .." The voice said. 

"You did? I'm so sorry Sumin.." Then he came closer and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. Who am I kidding? I can't stay mad at this dork. 

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was just mad because you were hanging out with Luhan.." What? 

"Why would you be mad because I was hanging out with Luhan?" I typed in. 

"Because, I thought we were close not you and him.." I chuckled a bit. 

"You'll always be number 1.." 

"Really??" I nodded. 

We decided to skip class and we hung out on the rooftop until it was the end of the day. I got my best friend back. 

Joo P.O.V

"Everything all good now?" I asked Jimin and Sumin. They both nodded and smiled. Gosh you two just date already!! While we were on our way home we saw Exo running towards us. "Whats wrong?" Suga asked. "Infinite, they're coming.." Kyungsoo said out of breath. "! We have to take the other way home.." 22 of us ran through 5 different alley's and hopped 9 fences. We were running and running until.....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dun dun DUN!!! What happened??!! 

SUBSCRIBE? COMMENT?!! UPVOTE? I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry its so short! Running man has ruined my life. 

-asian12