Him

My imperfect family

Sumin P.O.V

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache. "Yah! Why are you drinking on a school night!" Ahri shouted. "Mian.." I muttered. "Hey, stop shouting. Jin Hyung made soup. Here you go.." Jimin said and set a bowl of soup in front of me. "Thanks Jin!!"  "Welcome!!!" 
"So who brought me home ?" I asked. "I did, you're welcome.." Jimin said. "Whenever I'm drunk I say something stupid. What did I say?" 
"You didn't say anything.." Jimin said. "Liar, seriously what happened..?" 
"Ok ok, you said that Jimin is the hottest guy alive~!" I widened my eyes. "No I didn't!!!" 
"How would you know? You were drunk!" 
Gosh I'm never drinking again!! "How'd you know I was there??" I asked. "Jong Suk and Mr. Song called me.." Jimin said. 

After I ate we were on our way to school. Gosh my head still hurts. When we got to homeroom I set my head down on my desk. "Are you alright?" I lift my head up and see Jong Suk. "Oh Hi.. Yeah I'm fine.." 
"Look, I'm sorry for judging your family. To be quite honest I'm jealous of you guys.." 
"What? You're jealous of us? You have a mansion and successful parents.." 
"Yeah, but you guys actually care about each other. You guys take care of each other and You guys worry about each other.. It seems like my parents don't give a crap about me.." Jong Suk said. Before I could say anything our teacher walked in. 
"Hello class! Today we have another student joining our homeroom. Please give a warm welcome to Kim Myungsoo.." I widened my eyes. This can't be... 

Joo P.O.V

Kim Myungsoo.......... That little head is here... I looked over at Sumin and she had a really shock look on her face. Then she got up and ran out of the class. "SUMIN!!" BTS shouted. We all ran out and followed her, we saw her run into the girls bathroom. Jimin was about to walk in but Ahri stopped him. 
"Where do you think you're going?!!" She hissed. "Its the girls bathroom!" Ahri and I ran in to find which stall Sumin was in. We looked through the cracks and see her hugging her knees. "Sumin, open the door.." Ahri ordered. Then the door slowly opened revealing Sumin who wasn't crying... "Sorry, I was just surprised to see him.." She said. Ahri and I could read right through her, she was not alright and her eyes looked like she could kill. "Hey, as long as he doesn't bother you then we have nothing to worry about.." I said. "You're right, lets head back.." 
We walked out of the bathroom and Jimin immidiately pulled Sumin into a hug. Aww they are so cute !! But people always mistake them for a couple. 

When we got back to homeroom our teacher was furious. But we usually stay quiet in class so she let it slide this one time. 
"Where's the devil sitting?" I asked Ahri. She made a head gesture and turns out he sits behind Sumin. 'I'll be fine..' she mouthed. I guess she will.. Jimin sits next to her now. 

{Skip classes}

It was time for lunch now! I'm so hungry. We all sat down and began to eat until an unwanted guest came. "The three musketeers! Nice to see you guys.." Myungsoo said. "Its too bad we can't say the same thing.." I said coldly. "Oh? Seuk Hye I thought you were the nice one.." 
"Don't call me Seuk Hye..." Only people who are close with me can call me by my real name. "How about you Sumin? How have you been?" He asked. 
"Better since I left your house.." She said and smiled. "So are the rest of your loser friends here?" 
"Yes they are here. Infinite. We're sitting over there." He pointed his finger in a direction and saw his mean friends. "They're my gang.." 
"WHAT? You're in a gang?" Ahri asked. He nodded. I wanted to laugh because he can't fight for crap... Well maybe he can now but its been a while since we last saw him.. "Can you leave?" I asked. He smirked at Sumin and left. .....

Sumin P.O.V

"Sumin? Because of you running out of homeroom today you will need to stay after school for detention.." My homeroom teacher said. 
"Wait. You said you'll let it slide.." 
"The others can go but you need to stay..." WTF? I swear this teacher hates me. I never liked my homeroom teacher. He looked like a ert and always tried talking to me. Like bish go away you . I'm to young for you. "Whatever.." I muttered. Then he left. "WHat did he have to say?" Jimin asked. "He said I need to stay after school for detention. Little .." 
"Why does he always treat you differently?!" Jimin asked annoyed. "No idea, you guys should head home. I'll meet you guys there.." I said and went to detention. 

Damn I was the only one there. I seriously don't trust him though. He wears too much cologne too so I might die in here. "So what are your parents like?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. I aint your buddy. Leave me alone... "I asked you a question.." He said sternly. "Well its really none of your business.." I spat. 
"Yah! Do you wanna get kicked out of my homeroom?" 
"Its my DREAM!!" 
"You're gonna get a extra 10 minutes for talking.." WHAT THE HELL? HE STARTED TALKING TO ME!!! 

After almost suffocating I finally got to leave. "Hey Sumin.." I see Myungsoo waiting. I ignored him and kept on walking but he stopped me by pulling my wrist. "I'm talking to you!" 
"WHy? Why do you wanna talk to me? We have nothing to say to each other so leave me alone!" I shouted and retreated my wrist. "We have nothing to say to each other so you should leave me the hell alone.." I was gonna walk away until the rest of infinite surrounded me. "Well its nice to see you Sumin. How have you been?" Woo Hyun asked. I ignored him and tried running. But Sung Gyu caught me. "YAH! LET ME--" Sung Gyu covered my mouth so I couldnt finish my sentence. I used all of my strength to get away but it didn't work. "I'm gonna say something, and you're gonna listen. I need your help. We're trying to find this group called EXO. They hurt us and we need our revenge.. You know them right?" EXO? They wanna hurt EXO? "Well you idiot, they are in our homeroom.." I said. Then they finally let me go.

Ahri P.O.V

We were all sitting at home doing whatever until the door opened revealing Sumin who was all red. "What happened to you?" I asked worriedly. "We need to find EXO!!" SHe said. "What? Why?" 
"Infinite is gonna go after them !!" We all quickly got our shoes on and checked Saki. 

We bursted through the doors and infinte was already there. .. "What do you want?" Kris asked with his face. "To get our revenge.. From what you did last time.." Sung gyu said. They all had a glaring contest. This fight isn't really fair. "Yah EXO!!" Joo shouted. The 12 of them faced us with a puzzled look. We made a head motion for us to talk to them. They got what we meant and follwed us. But then Dong Woo took my wrist. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He hissed. I tried shaking his grip off but he was too strong. "Hey! Let her go!" Sehun said and shoved him away. Then Sehun took my hand and we ran. "Are you alright?" Sehun asked. "What happened?" Jin asked. "Guys, I'm fine.. But Sumin tell them why we needed to talk to them.." 
"Apparently Infinite has something against you guys so they wanted revenge..."
"Aww ! Are you worrying about us??" Luhan asked teasingly. 
"Ok fine!! Go get into a fight with them I don't care.." 
"There's 12 of us, we can handle it.." Chanyeol said. 
I rolled my eyes. "We were just helping but if you wanna fight them then be my guest.." I said and dragged BTS back to the van. 

When we arrived Infinite was there. How did they figure out where we lived??? "What are you doing here?" Nam Joon asked. "What the hell was that?? We were about to destroy EXO!!" 
"Why do you wanna destroy them? What happened?" I asked. 
"Ahri, just don't get in the middle of it.." Myungsoo said. 
"Well to freakin bad, they're our friends so we are in the middle of it.." 
"Well you can't know.. If you don't stop then you'll get hurt.."
"Are you trying to threaten us?" Sumin asked and walked towards them. She always had that 'I will kill you..' look. 
"No, we're promising you. If you keep trying to get involved then you guys will get hurt.." 
"Myungsoo! Theres 12 of them, you don't stand a chance.." Sumin said. 
"Who said we're alone.." Then they got back into their car and drove away..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating!! My trip got cut short so I'm back home!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12