Heart to Heart

My imperfect family

Jimin P.O.V

I saw Luhan kiss Sumin on the cheek and I freaked. "I did nothing.." Luhan said innoccently. Then Sumin put her head down. I could tell she was turning red. 
"Calm down Jimin, you're acting like Luhan stole Sumin's first kiss.." Joo said and smirked. Oh.. She knows... Then Sumin kicked Joo's leg from under the table. 
"Hi Oppa!!" Heeyoung squealed. Thats right... She still sits with me... "So, I know last night was an intense fight but I forgive you.. When can I come back??" WHat..?
"Um how about never.." I said. "Whaaatt? Waaeeyyoo??" 
"I don't want Sumin to run off to Saki and get kidnapped again. Also theres no room for you.." 
"But you let those 12 guys stay with you.." 
"Thats different, you wouldn't understand.." 
"And who cares about Sumin? What happened to you Jimin? I thought I was your first love.." 
"I care about Sumin. Nothing happened to me. I just don't like you because remember what you did to me??"
"Oppa, I've changed.. Really.." She said softly. I scoffed at her. 
"No you havent, you only came to me because you got dumped. Now seriously leave me alone Heeyoung, I don't want you messing with me or my friends.." I said and put my head phones on to block out her voice.
 

 

{Skip to Lunch}

We were all back to normal.. Well almost.. Sumin sat on the other end of the table away from me.. Did I hurt her that much?? Ok I've had enough, she's been avoiding me all day and I cannot take it.. I got up from my seat, grabbed her wrist and started running. "Yah! What are you doing!!" She shouted. I ignored her and ran to the rooftop. When we got there I locked the door so nobody could interupt us. "We need to talk.." I said seriously. "I have nothing to say to you.." She walked towards the door but I grabbed her wrist. "What do you want??" She asked annoyed. "Why can't you just forgive me??!!" I raised my voice. 
"Really!!? You wanna know why I can't forgive you?!! You picked Heeyoung over me and we are apparently best friends! You didn't believe Jin when he said that Heeyoung was actually being the to me. You weren't there when BTS and EXO came to save me!!" She screamed. 
"Well it sure as hell didn't take you long enough to forgive Ahri and Joo!!" I shouted back. 
"They are my sisters!! What did you expect? That I would be mad at them forever.!!? If I don't forgive them then I have nobody! So thats why I did!" Then she went to the door again but I back hugged her.
 

Sumin P.O.V

"Jimin.. Let go of me.. Please.." I was gritting my teeth to prevent myself from crying. That made him hug me even tighter. "I'm sorry I didn't believe Jin, I'm sorry I wasn't there, I'm sorry for choosing Heeyoung over you, I'm sorry for everything! I don't want to lose you Sumin. I don't think I could live without you, joking around with me, fighting beside me, having those late night talks with me, coming to me when you have a problem, just being next to me in general.. Please.. Please forgive me, I can't stand you avoiding me.." Here comes the tears... "J-Jimin.." I said with my crying voice. Then he spun me around and hugged me. "Please don't cry Sumin.." I cried into his chest. 

After a while of crying I finally stopped. Gosh that was embarrassing... "Are you alright?" He asked and let go of the hug. I nodded. Then I looked at my watch. We missed class. Oh well... "Sumin, I truly am very sorry.." Jimin said. "I know you are.. I'm the problem, I can't forgive easily.." 
"No you're not the problem. I shoul've known better..But there's something I have to say.." 
"What is it??" I asked. "I know that you know that I like you, a lot. Thats why I kissed you, but you also kissed me back. Will you be my girlfriend Sumin? I promise I won't be like Myungsoo.." I thought for a second then I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He immidiately kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist. After a few moments I pulled away. "Jimin, I trust you more then anyone. So I know you'll treat me right.." 

We decided to skip the rest of our classes and stay with each other on the rooftop. I know this was the right choice to make. I trust Jimin with my life and I know he won't hurt me... 

Joo P.O.V

Where did those two go? It was the end of the day and I saw them holding hands, sure they held hands before but this is different.... They're looking at each other lovingly. "Yah you two!!" I shouted. "Are you guys dating??" They both nodded and smiled. "WAHH~!!!" Everyone was happy. We all knew they liked each other. 
"You hurt her, then you'll die..." Ahri and I said. 

We arrived home, Ahri and I managed to steal Sumin away from Jimin who would not let her go. "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!" We squealed. "Ahh! I knew you two were meant to be!!!" Ahri squealed. "Ok Ok guys. Calm down. We also know that you guys like Jin and Jungkook so when is that happening??" Sumin asked. I turned really red. "I don't even know if he likes me.." I said quietly. "Well go make yo move giirl!!" 
"Aigoo!! Its not that easy guys!!" 
"Don't let stuff that happened to me and Jimin happen to you and Jungkook.." I nodded. "I won't let it come to that.." 

Jungkook P.O.V

"So when are you gonna ask out Joo??" Jimin asked. "Whaaaatt??" 
"Oh come on, we know you like her. So whats wrong??" 
"What if she doesn't like me baaaccckk??" I asked. 
"She likes you back! We all can tell. You guys aren't called the Inseperable Maknae's for nothing.." 
"We're called that??" I had no idea we were called that.. I kinda like it.. "Yeah.. Thats our nickname for you guys.." 
"Well once I find courage to I will ask her out.." 
"Clock is ticking. Who knows? She might fall for Chanyeol.." He said and left. 

Jimin P.O.V

It was time for bed. "Goodnight Sumin.." I said and pressed my lips on to her's. I could feel her smile through the kiss. "Goodnight Jiminnie~.." 
"Gosh you two.. Get a room.." Hoseok said jokingly. "Jealous Hyung??" Jimin asked. "Hey! I can find myself a girlfriend.." Then Hoseok went to his room. 
I gave Sumin one last kiss before we both went to our rooms. Ahh today was a good day. I got the girl I've always loved and nothing can break us.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2Min shippers!! But! This is not the end for them! I have a few other tricks up my sleeve. So wait for that! I wonder how Luhannie will feel when he figures out they are dating. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12