Little bit about us

My imperfect family

Ahri P.O.V
Flashback

I'm Ahri. I'm the oldest among my sisters. Our parents died when we were pretty young and we were put into a foster home. It was terrible! They beat us, said hurtful things. So we decided to run away. On the road we encountered a group of bad guys. They were trying to get us to go with them but we weren't going without a fight. We fought them with all our strength but we were very close to losing, until a group of 7 boys came and helped us. "Are you guys running away?" One of them asked. The three of us nodded. We were a little scared because we didn't know them. "Do you guys need a place to stay? We're good people.." 
"Ok, but if you try anything then you'll be very sorry.." I warned them. "Same goes for you guys.." 
"By the way I'm Nam joon.."
"I'm Suga.."
"Hi I'm Hoseok.."
"Sup I'm Jimin.."|
"Hello I'm Jungkook.."
"Hey I'm Jin.." 
"Aye I'm Taehyung.." 

"I'm Ahri. These are my sisters Sumin and Seuk hye but you can call her Joo..." I said. 

"So why are you guys running away??" Jin asked. 
"Abusive foster family.." Sumin answered.  They nodded understandingly and thats how we met our new family. 

{Present day}

I was waiting anxiously for them to get back. They were fighting this gang B.A.P. 
"We're back.." Jin said weakly. Then I see 9 people pile through the door. "Oh my gosh you guys look terrible!" I ran and got the first aid kit. "I'll help you Unni.." Joo said. Then we were tending their wounds. "Intense fight?" 
"Yess.." They all answered. 
 

Jin was the last one to work on. "Were you worried about us~?" He asked teasingly. I smacked his arm. "Yah, of cource I was. You guys have my sisters fighting bad guys.." I saw him wince in pain. "Omo! Did I hurt your arm? I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!!" Then he started laughing at me. 
"I was just joking.." He said. I dropped my jaw. "Yah, I thought I actually hurt you for a second! Jerk!" 
"Hey guys! We're heading off to Saki!" Sumin said. 
"Are you sure? Last time you went you beat this one girl up.." 
"Hey, she was asking for it.. And we need to investigate this other gang..." 

When we arrived to Saki this club we hang out at. It was pretty crowded. Well theres always this many people here. We were cool with the owner. 
"Before getting out the gang is called EXO. Group of 12. Here's a picture of themSumin gave us a picture. Wow they are handsome. 

"Hey BTS! How's it going?" Mr. Song greeted us. He's the owner. "Investigating?" He asked. We all nodded. He's probably the only adult we trust. 
"Ok partner up. Keep an eye on them and meet back here in an hour. Okay?" We all nodded then scattered ourselves through out the club with our partners. I was with Jin since we were really close. "Ok theres one over there.." I said and pointed at a tall slim guy. "Oh Sehun is his name. He's the youngest of EXO.." Jin said. I looked up and he was staring at me. .. Then he winked at me. "Why is he winkin at you?" Jin asked. Jin was always so protective over me. "No idea, maybe he's one of those players.." 

Joo P.O.V

I was walking around with Jungkook since we were the inseperable maknaes. Then my phone started to ring... I looked at the caller ID and almost dropped my phone. It was my Foster Dad. "Ah I'll be right back.." I said to Jungkook. "Where you going?" 
"Just need some air.." I answered. 
"Want me to come with?" He asked. I shook my head and went outside to answer. 
"Hello??"
"Seuk hye? You were the first one to pick up my call.."
"What??"
"I called Sumin and Ahri but they never picked up.. Are you guys coming home??"
"No. We're not. We found a new family and do not plan on coming home." Then I hung up. I was a little upset because the girls didn't tell me that he called. "Was that your foster Dad?" I heard a voice behind me and it belonged to Jungkook. "Uh yeah. He keeps asking us to come home.. But we're not going back to that.." Part of me wanted to go back though. We actually had a big house to live under. Just terrible parents. 

Jungkook and I went back inside to investigate. When we got inside we saw one of the EXO members beating up one of the 2PM members. I looked closely at him. I think that one is Park Chanyeol....  Wow. They seem very violent.. 

Sumin P.O.V

Jimin and I saw one of the guys who looked kinda girly. Damn he's prettier then I am....  "His name is Luhan. He's Chinese and he claims to be one of the manliest members.." Jimin said. Then we both started laughing really hard. "What the hell? Manly? with that face? LOLOLOL!!" Then we see him dance with a bunch of ty girls. He seems like a player. 

After an hour of investigating we met back in the van. "Alright we'll talk about what we got when we get back.."
When we got back to the loft we all went to sit in the living room and scattered our notes. "So, I got Park Chanyeol. When I saw him he was beating up one of the 2PM members." Joo said. 
"Well the 2PM members can be douche bags.." I said. "But so do you think he's violent?" Joo nodded. 
"What about you Ahri? Whatchu got?" 
"Oh Sehun.. He was just playing pool. He seemed chill.." Ahri said. 
"Sumin..??"
"Luhan, he has the prettiest face ever. He claims he's manly. And I think he was a player. He was fooling around with girls." 

Joo P.O.V

After we finished talking it was time for bed..We shared a room since we were the only girls. "Unni's I have something to tell you." They gave me a look
telling me to go on. 
"I got a call from our foster dad.." I said. 
"What did he say to you??" Ahri asked worriedly. 
"Well first he said that he called you guys first but you never returned his calls."
"So whats the problem?" Sumin asked. 
"The problem is you didn't tell me. You didn't tell me he wanted us back home.." 
"Why does that matter? We aren't going back. And no that is not home.." 
"It was a good place.."
"Good place? You're joking right?" Sumin said. Then she rolled up her sleeve and showed bruises. "This is what we got when we were living with them. They beat us and treated us like we were worthless. We are never going back.." Then Sumin unni climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep. 
"Joo, I know you want a family but we can't go back to them. Besides BTS is our family..." Ahri said calmly. 
"You're right Unni. I love it here. I love that I can call you guys my family." I said and went to sleep. 

The next day we were going to school. Yes we go to school.. Nobody messed with us. All the girls would throw themselves at the guys, it was discusting. We didn't have many friends because we have trust issues so we all stick with each other. Well Sumin has one friend Jong suk but he's just an aquaintance. 
"I hate school.." Sumin muttered. "Sumin ah!!" Jong suk called. She smiled at him and waved. "Bye guys, see you at lunch.." Then she went to walk with Jong suk. From the corner of my eye I saw Jimin scoff. "Whats your problem?" I asked. "Huh? Oh nothing.. Its just weird how she hangs out with that guy.." 
"Why do you care?" I asked. 
"Duh we're family. We worry about each other.." I could tell Jimin was lying. Does he like her? "Joo! Lets get to our class.." Jungkook said and pulled me away. 

Sumin P.O.V

"So are you doing anything after school?" Jong suk asked. 
{LOVE HIM<3}

I tried to think if I was doing anything. "Umm, I'm not sure.." I answered. "I wanted you to come over to my house. You know meet my parents." I almost choked on my spit when he said meet my parents. "What? I can't.." Jong suk's parents were these big time business people. What would they think if they met me? A gangster who doesn't have parents. "Umm.. I think I'm hanging out with the guys later.." I lied. "What? Come on you guys are always stuck together like glue. Just this once.." I was pondering around a bit before I nodded. 

{LUNCH}

"So I've been thinking. Maybe the 7 of us should take care of EXO.." Jin said. Then my food dropped from my chopstick. "Why are you saying that?" Ahri asked. "I looked into them more and they're dangerous. Like really dangerous." 
"Jin, we've dealed with dangerous before... And 12 vs 7? You guys won't stand a chance if they are as violent as you say.." Ahri scoffed. 
"I agree with Jin hyung.." Jimin said. I shot him a glare. "Really Jimin ? Without us then you guys are weaker. You guys barely beat B.A.P the first time you fought them. And there's less. So how are you gonna beat 12 other guys?" I asked. "I just don't want you to get hurt.." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You know what? Your choice, but I cannot investigate tonight."
"Why not??" They all asked. 
"I'm gonna hang out with Jong Suk.." Then I got up and dumped my tray.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had to put Jong suk in!! How do you like it so far? Sorry its a little boring. Just give it time. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? I will not update tomorrow. Gonna be gone the whole day. 

-asian12