Spying *part 2*

Just another Korean story

Doojoon's POV

As we were hiding behind the bushes laughing i saw Jimi look around and i nudged Hyunseung to shut up.

I saw that she was looking around and kept on a down low. She didnt suspect a thing i high fived Hyunseung, Kikwang, Junhyung and kept watching.

They were moving so we followed and they went shopping. And then remembered that Yoseob said something about not liking to go shopping.

But here he is right now going shopping with Jimi.

*I knew it Yoseob did have feels for Jimi since they met in Elementary school.*

I turned around to see Minjoon and Younha following them. Into a clothes store

I looked the other way and see Hyunseung and kikwang going into a store that was full snacks. I swear those pabo's never stop eatting.

And Junhyung was talking to Jihyun.

Thinking about what to do when my stomach grumbled, ok food it is.

"YAH wait up for me!!" i yelled.

After rushing to get the snacks we got out and saw Jimi walking into a chicken resturant. *MUhahaha!!*

This was my chance to make thing's interesting so i dialed the first number that came to mind when it came to chicken.

Which was Onew of course me and Onew have been close for awhile now even though we didn't really hang out a lot.

I called and he picked up on the first ring

"Yebosayo"

"Hey Onew it's me Doojoon want some chicken i'll pay for everything?" I already knew the answer so i just told him the location.

"Oh and wanna be part of a prank?"

"Sure why not since your paying for the food. What is it?"

"Well me and the boys and Minjoon and her friends have been following Yoseob and Jimi around to see if they would do anything interesting but so far nothing so yeah."

"Yeah sounds fun k ill be there in a minute"

"Ok then."

I hung up and called everyone and we waited for Onew to go in and we went in after.

Onew's POV

I was with Taemin and was fricken hungry like a pig right now and had no money on me. When i got a call from someone.

It was Doojoon and he asked if i wanted food. Of course i want the fricken food. But it came with a price. Me playing a prank on Jimi's friend Yoseob. >_>

I just kept nodding and hung up.

"Taemin come on were getting food!"

"Really where?" Taemin looking around.

"Where going to a chicken resturant"

"Yes food at last, but where you going to get the money?"

"I'm not paying Doojoon is so hurry lets go!"

"Alrighty then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i got there i already saw Doojoon hiding behind a trash can. I mean how stupid can you get?

Anyway i waved at Doojoon and saw Jimi walk in and followed behind. She turned around and bummed into me.

And the fun began :D

"Jimi? Lee Jimi is that you?" I said. putting on a smile. *Hopefully she'll remember me*

She looked at me but didn't say anything and just stared. She had the face that said i know you from somewhere but i don't or something like that.

*I can't believe she forgot about me*

"It's me the boy who always ate chicken"

"Omg yeah it's been forever since we talked" *hug*

*she's hugging me and i felt butterflies*

AND........

 

------->Flashback<-------

It was in 2nd grade.

I was at a play ground sitting on a bench with the rest of my friends. I was chicken eating of course. while key and Taemin was playing with the swings. Minho and Jonghyun were playing soccer.

I was peacefully eatting my chicken when a shadow blocked my sun. I looked at the shadow and saw long hair so i thought it would be Minho.

I turned around and saw a girl. She had big brown eyes and long wavy hair with a pokadoted bow on the side.

"Annyeong" she said.

"Annyeong" i said.

She pointed to the chicken i was eatting and asked if she could have that.

I said, "No i don't even know you."

"What but i came up and said hi!"

"So i don't know you like that to give you my lovely chicken!" This went on for a couple of minutes. When......

She got mad and smacked my head.

"YAH what was that for!!??"

"It was for not giving me your chicken!" she said glaring at me.

"You are so lucky i don't hit girls!!"

"Just because im a girl doesn't mean i have to act like one!"

She grabbed one of my chicken's and ran off. 

I got up and chased after her. Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho saw and thought it was a game of tag so they started chasing after her too. Key didn't run because he didn't want to mess up his new outfit.

She was a pretty good runner. But Minho didn't want to lose so he ran as fast has he could and tagged her or more like grab her arm.

I was out of breath when i finally caught up to her. I looked up at her and she was just holding a chicken bone.

"Here you can have it back now." Pushes Minho's arm way and walked away.

I was still trying to catch my breath. And just pointed at her.

"Wh-o wa-s th-at?" I asked Minho

"I don't know but she's a pretty good runner, But not as good has me!" And put his fist in the air.

I turned back to see Jonghyun and Taemin lying on the grass.

We walked back and i asked if they knew who that girl was. 

They both shook their heads and chased after a butterfly.

The last person i thought who might know was Key. Key knew everyone in school.

I walked up to the swings where key was and ask if he knew that girl.

"Oh yeah that was Jimi, Lee Jimi she was just moved back here from Japan."

"Well that Jimi girl took my chicken, im so gonna get her for that."

"You can try"

"What do you mean try? I will!" Smirk smirk.

"You will never win you know!"

"How would you know that!"

"You remember when i went to Japan last summer?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I met her their she hasn't change one bit still the same." *sigh*

"I still don't get it how do you know that?"

"We met at a summer fun, she'll be rude at first when you first met her but she'll be cool after. Anyway i going with my mom to get my hair done. Bye"

I was standing their like "that still doesn't answer my question!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night.

I was walking home when i saw a girl with the pokadoted bow. *Yes this is my chance to get her*

I quietly snuck up on her and.......... BOO!

She turned around and i saw her crying. I didn't know what to do so i just sat down with her. And waited for her to stop crying when i saw her knee's were bleeding and brusied. O_O And i mean bleeding bleeding. I opened bag to try and find something to cover and stop her bleeding. Failed. 

So I got up and kneeled down my back facing her. I turned my head and told her to get on my back.

She didn't move so i pulled her on me.

I asked where she lived but she said she didn't want to go home. She said she didn't want her parents to see her hurt and get worried.

So i took her to my place. 

When we got there i told my mom i was going to have a friend over. She was fine with that. 

So we went up stairs and went to my room and i got a first aid kit. And disinfect the wound and covered it. It was pretty big.

"Kamasamida" she said.

"Your welcome no problem, i was going to get you back for what you did earlier today.....but saw you crying so yup here you are now. Oh by the way im Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew."

"Thanks Onew im Lee Jimi"

And we became close after.

------>End of Flashback<------ (Mianhae if the flashback was too long)

Back to Onew's POV

"Oh yes, old memories" *sighs*

"You eating alone here?" I asked.

"No im with- umm where is he, oh there he is, you wanna eat with us?"

"Sure, i stay till Taemin comes...."

"No it's alright you and Taemin can sit with us im sure my friend won't mind, How is Taemin anyway?"

"Oh his fine, i swear he was right behind me when we got here" looking around. "Oh well lets go sit down"

I looked at the blonde boy which was probably Yoseob and he who was glaring at me and i smirked.

*i see your jealous there* 

I sat down right next to Jimi to make things got more interesting. And we kept talking and ignored his glares.

It went on for a few minutes when Taemin came in and saw Jimi.

Taemin walked up to us and saw Jimi and hug her and was asking her a whole bunch of questions.

Jimi told him to sit down. When Yoseob snapped after seeing Taemin hugging Jimi.

He kept yelling her name but she just ignored him which i thought was ing funny. She did look but looked back and we kept talking.

Yoseob got up and started yelling!! "JIMI ARE LISTENING??"

"Calm done will yeh were at a resturant not at home, anyway what yoseob what do you wanna say?" Jimi said calmly.

"About time you heard me! I would like to know who these these animal are!" Yoseob snapped.

"Oh i'm Lee Jinki but you can call-, Hey i am not an animal maybe you are!" Getting pissed off.

"Yeah hyung you tell him!" Taemin said.

Me, Taemin and Yoseob got up and started yelling.

Jimi got up and wacked us in the head and told us to shut up.

I sat back down and glared at him. And he was glaring back.

We had all ordered food and sat there starring at each other or more like glaring.

When the food got here we had begun a food eatting contest.

Me Onew vs. Yoseob

Taemin had forgotten about the whole animal thing and ate and Jimi could careless about it.

Me and Yosob ate 15 plates of chicken. When I yelled out "your not gonna win im the kingka of all chickens!!"

"Oh yeah well you can go kiss my chicken!" Yoseob yelled back and pointing at his .

When Jimi and Taemin finished there chicken they ordered dessert and guess what it was!

Chicken ice cream of course.

I smirked knowing i would win anyway and said "I can go on all night you blonde !"

Yoseob was pissed off. Which i thought was funny. He looked like a little puppy.

He got up and picked up his ice cream and threw it at my face and laughed out loud

I got pissed and took my ice cream and threw it at him but missed. So I took Taemin's ice cream and threw it at him and it smacked him right in the face and that's when..........

 

HELL BEGAN!! >>xDD

*Doojoon owe me big time for this!!*

We were getting any food that we could get our hands into and just throwing it at each other.

He threw chicken bones at me and hit me in the eye and he yelled "HA you decieved that you chicken!"

I covered my eye in pain and yell "you crack now i'm going to get a bruise on my face"

I then grabbed the near object which was a bowl and threw it at him and it hit him right on the head and he covered his head in pain.

He looked around and took a plate and threw it at me but missed. Then he kept throwing plates at me till they were all gone.

I was about to fly a fork at his head when the manager came and grabbed my fork and threw it on the table.

And we were dragged out and banned from going there again.

After paying for the damages.

*DAMN it that was such a good chicken resturant.*

I saw Yoseob getting in trouble and laughed to myself.

We glared at each other when Yoseob was driven away. 

Jimi looked at me and said "Just forget about it already." 

I didn't hear what she said and grabbed Taemin and said bye.

*I think i did good i should be an actor*

I looked back to see Jimi walking the other way.