The twist

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV

Ughh acting like I'm ok hasn't been doing so well, I only pushed aside the fact that my parents recently just passed away, I have no money, And a sister who....

"OMG MY SISTER!" I YELLED MY LUNGS OUT.

"My ear's, Jimi can you calm down, Remember we are still in public." I looked around. Ooo~ we are i totally forgot.

"Mianhae i forgot. But the trip is going to end here for me i was blinded and totally forgot my sister. Omg i didn't call her! I can't believe i went on this trip! What kind of a sister am i-" I stopped when Younha shook me by the shoulders. "YAH Jimi snap out of it. Fine if your soo worried then here." Younha said.

I looked down at here hand it was a credit card,"Younha. But i can't-"

"Just take the damn card before i change my mind." She insisted, shoving the card into my hands so I would hold it.

"But. But-"

"NO but's just go to your sister she needs you more then you need to be here having fun. It's my fault. Actually coming here was the most random thing i made us do."

"Aww it wasn't your fault I'm sure you just wanted us to have fun. Before going back to school." I said with a hint of panic in my voice.

"Anyway you're wasting your time so go." Younha finally said with a smile.

"Thank's Younha." I said feeling really touch, gave here a hug, and ran to go change.

I was running like crazy when out of nowhere i bumped into someone and fell. "Oww" I rubbed my looking up but the sun was shining into my eyes and damn did it burn so i squinted my eyes trying to get a better look. But it apparently didn't help.

"Omo sorry Jimi." The unknown person said helping me up.

I got up,"Oh Jinki it's just you."

"Have you ever notice the sun here is like freaking bright?"

"Yeah i got a sun burn." Jinki said showing his back."Are you going somewhere?"

"Omo you just reminded me. I almost forgot. g2g back." I hurried and ran off.

"Wait you forgot your credit card." Jinki yelled.

"Ohh yeah forgot." i ran back. "Thanks Jinki." I ran off again.

~~~~~~~~~

Younha's POV

After jimi felt i immediately phoned my boss, "Hello. We have a problem. She is leaving tonight. Sorry k i didn't know it would wear out that fast. Ask the others to get rid of the bodies. Ugh whatever just do something about it gotta go." I quickly and hanged up when i saw Minjoon coming.

"Hey Younha did you see Jimi?" Minjoon asked walking towards me with Jihyun trailing from behind with a chocolate ice cream.

"Ugh no. I don't know. Probably somewhere here I think." I replied. 

"Oh ok omg come on this ride with me it's awesome!" Minjoon squealed while dragging me there.

"Yeah! Come on Younha!" Jihyun dragged me with my other arm still eating her ice cream.

Ugh once i finish this i'm so out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jimi's POV

I got into the plane and sat down full of disappointed that my sister didn't pick up. I hope she's ok and safe ugghh i can't believe i totally forgot about my sister. My only little sister. I thought to myself.

"Hi," a voice said. I turned my head and sitting next to me was Key.

My eyes turned wide,"Omo Key what are you doing here?"

"What? You think I'm just going to let you catch a plane all my yourself at this time of night. Now do yeh." Key said looking at me from head-to-toe kind of worried. "Missy why aren't you wearing a jacket?!" 

"How did you know i was here?" Ignoring what he said.

"I have my ways, And i know your hiding something from me. So i'm gonna give you two options, first you can just tell me or second we can do it the hard way! And here put this on or you'll catch a cold." Key said seriously glaring at me.

Why? Why? Couldn't I just go back home in peace? I don't know if i should tell him. What if he tells everyone else, he is still Key the big mouth. i thought hesitating whether i should tell him or not.

"Yah are we going to have to do this the hard then!?" Key barked and twitched for a second.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine fine fine." I didn't want to say anything but its Key we're talking about so of course i'm going to have to spill the beans now then later. 

I began explaining about the situation from beginning to end.

"And thats why i'm in the plane right now." Taking a huge breath from all the talk.

"Wait wait wait so your parents are dead and you went on a vacation knowing that. And you still came to Hawaii!!! And you forgot about your sister!" Totally shocked. "HA that is so YOU!" He said 

"Shut up it's not funny it doesn't make sense. I have never forgotten anything i have a pretty good memory." I said frowning.

"I was just joking. Yeah that doesn't sound like you. Do think maybe something unexpected happened on this trip?" Key said crossing his arms.

"I don't know Key that is what's so mess up. I just can't remember."

~~~~~~~

Key's POV

I was putting some sun block on because hell i don't want to make my skin wrinkly and look old eww. I mean no offense to the old people or anything I just want to stay young and beautiful for as long as i can.

My thoughts were interrupted when Onew asked me a question.

"Yah Key you listen? I asked a question like 2 minutes ago." Onew stood up and studied me.

"Mianhae what'd you say?" Sitting up straight from under the shady palm trees.

"I swear Key you're so conceited sometimes." Onew snapped.

"And what are you going to do about!" I snapped back.

"Whatever i was just asking about Jimi that's all. You're such a diva sometimes." Onew said walking away irritated.

"Shut up I'm the all mighty Key can do whatever i want." I yelled. I swear if i grow a white hair i'm so gonna make all the chicken in the world disappear. I laid back down when i heard someone running. I have no idea why i was focused on this noise but i sat up again, looked around and spotted Jimi running in panic?

"JIMI!" I yelled but apparently she didn't hear me. I think something's up i can just feel the tense feeling coming from her and now its up to me the all mighty Key to figure this out. I thought. And pumped my fist in the air. I hurried and jumped to my feet and followed her.

And ended up following her all the way to the airport and into the plane. Which some drama happened, I swear the people there were being such airheads I mean what's so hard about giving a guy 'a hot guy' an airplane ticket at the last minute? I even told them i would pay extra money for it. And in the end I always get my way.

When i got into the plane and looked for my seat i ended up in coach and i had to sit next to Jimi. And had to explain how i got here.

"What the hell! Stoker much!" Jimi said irritated and pissed.

"Aww~ come on you can't stay mad at me forever." I smiled opening up my arms for a hug. Jimi just looked the other way. "Come on you know you want it." I lend forward. It wasn't before long Jimi gave in and gave me a hug. "That's right hug the all mighty Key!" I hugged her tightly. I know how your'e feeling Jimi i lost my father to in an accident. I just hope you don't get yourself into a bigger burden then i did. I hugged her tighter.

"K-key your k-killing me." 

"Oh omo mianhae." I quickly let her go. To see her pale face slowly go back to a peachy pink. "We should probably try and relax since this will be a long ride back home." I grumbled looking out the small window to see that we had just began to move.

"Relax! How can i relax when so many thing's are going through my head! It feels like my brain is about to blow up any second now!" She said holding her head making sure it really doesn't blow up. Then I saw a tear roll down her cheek followed by another and another.

"Jimi just try and calm down ok. I'll help you through this ok?!" I said sincerely while pulling her to me and let her rest her head on my chest. She didn't responded for a bit so i thought she had finally fell a sleep. When i quietly heard her say, "Ok."

I smiled to myself and placed my head on top of hers. And closed my eyes and thought it's ok Jimi i will be on your side and protect you. I haven't really gotten over the fact that my father is died maybe you and I can get over this together... i hope so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anneyong~ i'm so sorry i took forever to update:(( I will try to update more often! :D Please keep supporting me :) And if you have any questions on the story please feel free to ask me!