Starbucks/Horror movie

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV (YOU)

When i finally got home i was to tired to even open the box i got from the bank.

I smelt myself and i smelt like chicken eww and hurried and got a pair of pajama's and went start to the bathroom for a shower.

When i got out it was already close to 11 at night.

*Where is Jihyun?*

I got curious and wanted to know so i went out outside to see a half Joon.

I just looked at joon not interested about his body and just asked "Where's Jihyun, Minjoon, and Younha?"

"I dont know thought they were with you."

"What but they weren't"

Jihyun's POV

I looked at the clock and it was 11:15pm.

I waited out a bit with Younha. Minjoon had to go home because it was pass her curfew.

We said our good bye's to Minjoon. And we went to a starbucks coffee shop and sat down. It was in the middle of June so it was warm. I bought me and Younha a iced chocolate and caramel latte and sat down at a round table fit for two.

(Jihyun is Turquoise and Younha is Plum)

"Younha does you mom know your out this late?"

"No she's in Paris right now."

"Wahh really i hear it's lovely there at this time of year. Lucky."

"Nah not really, it's boring."

I rolled my eyes and changed the subject.

"So do you think Jimi is asleep now?"

"I don't know, probably or probably not, why don't you call your brother?"

"No i will not call my brother, you should know there loud mouths!"

RING RING

"Hello appa whats up, No, yes, Can i sleepover at Jihyun's house!? Ok then i call you tomorrow."

I looked at her wanting to know some answers.

"My appa called to tell me if i wanted to go to Paris. But i said no. He asked if i was with you and i said yes. I asked if i could stay at your place and he said yeah. Then he said ok then call me tomorrow araso."

"What why wouldnt you not want to go to Paris and why would you sleep at my house it already crowded."

"Ohhh come on you let Jihyun stay at your place. Oh wait it was because her parents death? Anyway what happened to them?"

"Sigh long story short they died in a fire and there whole house was burnt down."

"WHAT!!! How come now i know this WHAT. THE. !!"

"Excuse me ladies but if your going to be loud i suggest you go do it somewhere else. You are disturbing our-" a waiter said.

"Yeah yeah whatever disturbing your customers. We'll be quiet." 

The waiter looked at me and looked at Younha and kinda glared at her. And walked away.

But Younha didn't care she just wanted to know what happened about the died parents thing.

"Anyway you were saying."

"Umm oh yeah she just found out yesterday that her parents burned in a fire."

"OMO what is she going to do now?"

"I don't know we were suppose to go with Jimi to the bank but you guys got hungry and dragged me with you."

"Mianhae i saw food and didn't eat this morning so i got really hungry. I would have stopped if i knew the situation. Mianhae"

"Nah no worries if i got hungry i would probably would have dragged you with me too. We should be going Jimi's probably already sleeping that girl sleeps like a bear during the winter."

Jimi's POV

It was already 11:30pm and i thought i would be tired by now but i wasn't.

Joon thought we should watch a horror movie.

"Whatever" I said with a bord tone.

*I really love Horror movies. I have watched every one of them that came out.*

"Oh ok then missy lets watch Incidious i hear it was scary."

"Sure why not."

I went to the kiktchen and popped some popcorn and came back. Joon had put in the movie and waited for me to come back.

i turned switch off.

And Joon pushed play. The whole time i was ing laughing my brains out while Joon was hiding behind a pillow.

I loved the part when the red lipstick face demon was right behind that guy and made this scary face.

In the end the boy was free from the demon that was stoking him. But the dad was possessed my the demon and killed the old lady.

I the lights and Joon was hiding behind the coach.

Smirk. I came up to him from behind and sang that creepy song the one that went "Skipping though the tulips"

Joon jumped in the air and screamed. The moment was epic.

And that's when Jihyun and Younha walked in.