Hospital

Just another Korean story

Jimi's POV (YOU)

You were wheeled into a room when you looked around, the walls were plain white like in one of those horror movies.
The nurse helped you sit on the bed and told you to wait for a doctor to come.
You nodded and she walked out.
After sitting there for a good 6 minutes or so, you took your phone out and decided to call Minjoon first to make sure she wasn't worrying about anything
*RING RING*
"Yobosaeyo?"
"Hey, Minjoon! It's me, Jimi!"
You heard her sigh. "I was so worried yesterday! I called several times, but you didn't pick up. What happened?"
I sighed back. "It’s a long story."
"Tell me anyway!" She urged.
"Well--"
I was interrupted when a doctor came in. "Excuse me, but phones aren't allowed to be used here in the hospital."
You nodded feebly. "Mianhae."
"Who's that?" Minjoon asked.
"I'm kind of at the hospital right now…gotta go--"
"WHAT?! WHY?"
"Anyway, bye!" You hung up quickly.
You turned at the doctor, surprised that he was good looking. You blushed a bit.
"Hello Miss Lee, I'm Choi Seunghyun. But you can call me Seungri." He smiled.
You smiled back. "Nice to meet you too." *Blushes* OMG! This is a bit embarrassing! You thought as you looked down to see that you were still wearing your pajamas and bunny slippers.
 
So embarrassed that you didn't notice that Seungri started examining your arm.
You looked up and he had told you that you would need to get it X-rayed and some stitches.
You followed his instructions and got an X-ray.  You found out that you broke two of your knuckles, which you didn't even felt before. The worse part though, was the stitching. They just sew it up and it ing hurts.
You were biting your lips so hard just so you wouldn't scream your head off. Then they casted up your arm and took you out.
When you got out, Minjoon, Jihyun,and Younha were waiting outside.
They jumped up and ran towards you when they saw you and started to pile you up with questions which were mostly from Minjoon and Younha.
Like, "Why didn't you text back?"
"What happened yesterday?"
"Why didn't you call?"
"What happened to your arm?"
"Why wasn't I the first to know about the accident?"
"Why are your eyes puffy looking?"
And blah blah blah.
You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Shut up. The good thing is that I’m alive and you guys are here, so let’s just go back to Jihyun's house and I'll explain everything."
 
When you guys got into the car, you had to squeeze in with everyone else.
To fit everyone in, Jihyun had to sit on Minjoon's lap and Younha sat in the middle and Joon sat on Seungho's lap, Seungho kept complaining about how it's not manly to have another guy sit on his lap. You were sitting in the front safe from all the craziness.
But in the end he shut his mouth up and Byunghee drove you guys back to Jihyun's place.